Climate Change Consensus Is Virtually Unanimous:

Truth is, that "Man-Made" Climate Warming only exists in the failed and inaccurate computer models generated by Climate Scientists seeking funding to study Climate Change. Some 126 Computer Models have been 100% inaccurate in projecting climate for the last 20 years. That is 0-13 Cleveland Browns Bad.

And Climate Warming isn't even at the theoretical stage. It is a loosely defined set of 'hunches' and 'studies' based on manipulated data. There are many counter studies that come to completely opposite conclusions.

I don't disagree that we need to study climate and the environment, but The Climate Warming Agenda is absurd. If you have to rig Computer Models with Omitted, and Manipulated Data, and then have a 100% failure rate at predicting climate over the last 20 years, maybe you need to start finding a different way to fund some different research.
things were so much easier when they used to call it weather.

"global cooling" doesn't really mean anything. Climate change has no bounds.

I think the best way to end this debate/argument is for someone to tell us when the climate changed for the first time.

I'm still waiting to hear what the average temperature here on Earth is.... that should be amusing.
it's the same as the average phone number, or color, or food. or the average faith in God.

Truth is, that "Man-Made" Climate Warming only exists in the failed and inaccurate computer models generated by Climate Scientists seeking funding to study Climate Change. Some 126 Computer Models have been 100% inaccurate in projecting climate for the last 20 years. That is 0-13 Cleveland Browns Bad.

And Climate Warming isn't even at the theoretical stage. It is a loosely defined set of 'hunches' and 'studies' based on manipulated data. There are many counter studies that come to completely opposite conclusions.

I don't disagree that we need to study climate and the environment, but The Climate Warming Agenda is absurd. If you have to rig Computer Models with Omitted, and Manipulated Data, and then have a 100% failure rate at predicting climate over the last 20 years, maybe you need to start finding a different way to fund some different research.

So are you trying to say that Earth is not having a violent change in climate?

"violent" change????? NO, it is not. The climate is changing, it has always been changing. Man has never had anything to do with it.

You libs want man to stop polluting our planet. So does everyone else. You don't need to create an imaginary link between climate and pollution in order to take on pollution.

If you fools would focus on the real problem you might be able to accomplish something. Stop the AGW bullshit. Concentrate of pollution of air and water. Dirty air and water is cause enough, you don't need the climate lies and hoaxes.

So all those Scientists got into a room and they all agreed to trick everyone and make up up all the data...
And did they get paid well. When you get grants from governments who push for Global Warming, then you will say whatever the highest bidder wants you to say. If the Climate Alarmists would just stop having their meetings then they could lower the CO2 footprint, but with liberals, it is "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO". They can jet around causing tons of CO2, but we are supposed to cut our CO2 footprint, because they are smarter than We are.

UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy'

Copenhagen Carbon Footprint: 40,500 Tons

th.jpg

"violent" change????? NO, it is not. The climate is changing, it has always been changing. Man has never had anything to do with it.

You libs want man to stop polluting our planet. So does everyone else. You don't need to create an imaginary link between climate and pollution in order to take on pollution.

If you fools would focus on the real problem you might be able to accomplish something. Stop the AGW bullshit. Concentrate of pollution of air and water. Dirty air and water is cause enough, you don't need the climate lies and hoaxes.

So all those Scientists got into a room and they all agreed to trick everyone and make up up all the data...
And did they get paid well. When you get grants from governments who push for Global Warming, then you will say whatever the highest bidder wants you to say. If the Climate Alarmists would just stop having their meetings then they could lower the CO2 footprint, but with liberals, it is "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO". They can jet around causing tons of CO2, but we are supposed to cut our CO2 footprint, because they are smarter than We are.

View attachment 101852

This is a conspiracy theory until you give actual facts that they deliberately invented Climate change...

You are talking about thousands and thousands of scientists who all will throw their career of integrity under a bus...

Climate scientists are not generally well paid.

The deniers are fueled by dark money from Energy companies (why are they no transparent)...
"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort

Many sceptical scientists have either falsified or misrepresented data
Eight Pseudoscientific Climate Claims Debunked by Real Scientists | BillMoyers.com

The only thing the skeptical crowd has got is to try to create chaos and misinformation....
Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

That is what I ask for your best shot... Because you side has just throws crap at the argument...

That is not how science works... The deniers have released very little peer reviewed and decimated either unproven or disproven opinions as fact. That is why there is a low opinion of them within the science community...

View attachment 101852

This is a conspiracy theory until you give actual facts that they deliberately invented Climate change...

You are talking about thousands and thousands of scientists who all will throw their career of integrity under a bus...

The deniers are fueled by dark money from Energy companies (why are they no transparent)...

Eight Pseudoscientific Climate Claims Debunked by Real Scientists | BillMoyers.com

The only thing the skeptical crowd has got is to try to create chaos and misinformation....

That is what I ask for your best shot... Because you side has just throws crap at the argument...

That is not how science works... The deniers have released very little peer reviewed and decimated either unproven or disproven opinions as fact. That is why there is a low opinion of them within the science community...
Why should I trust climate scientists? Sounds like to me they can't make it in the real world. They sound too much like a career politician to me… Fucking control freaks

View attachment 101852

I just showed that IPPC even said that the money from rich countries are going to poor countries in a redistribution of wealth scheme so I wont show that again.
As for falsified data, lets look at the East Anglia Research Center.
Hackers leak emails from University of East Anglia, stoking climate debate
Some climate change skeptics and bloggers claim the information shows scientists have overstated the case for global warming, and allege the documents contain proof that some researchers have attempted to manipulate data.
About the temperature data.
Articles: IPCC 's Bogus Evidence for Global Warming
IPCC 's Bogus Evidence for Global Warming
Now if you want to believe in GW, then you go ahead and give up all your money to someone who will SAVE you from yourself. But since I was around back in 2000 and Al Jazeera Gore predicted that by 2010 the Earth would be burned up, as you can see, we are still here, and will be here in 100 years. Instead of saying their bogus predictions for 10 years, didn't work, now they are upping the predictions to 100 years, as then no one will be around to challenge them again. Just cant get any more stupid than a liberal.

View attachment 101852

NO ONE IS DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE. YES, THE CLIMATE OF PLANET EARTH IS CHANGING. IT HAS BEEN CHANGING FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS AND WILL BE CHANGING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER HUMAN BEINGS NO LONGER EXIST.

THE ACTS OF MAN HAVE NEVER CAUSED IT, ARE NOT CAUSING IT NOW, AND NEVER WILL CAUSE IT.

MAN IS POLLUTING OUR AIR AND WATER. THAT IS BAD FOR ALL OF US.

YOU DONT NEED A FAKE LINK TO CLIMATE IN ORDER TO ATTACK POLLUTION.

STOP THE HOAX AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE.

View attachment 101852

NO ONE IS DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE. YES, THE CLIMATE OF PLANET EARTH IS CHANGING. IT HAS BEEN CHANGING FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS AND WILL BE CHANGING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER HUMAN BEINGS NO LONGER EXIST.

THE ACTS OF MAN HAVE NEVER CAUSED IT, ARE NOT CAUSING IT NOW, AND NEVER WILL CAUSE IT.

What I find deplorable, is that it is usually very liberal countries, states and counties that have the most pollution abound. The old USSR and East Germany were heavy polluters compared to the US. Today, living in Virginia, with all the influx of illegals crossing the borders and settling in Fairfax County and Manassas, you can see these criminals treating the US like they did in their own country. It is the liberal way, "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO".

pollution-tijuana-river-valley-picture-22549-875179.jpg

I think he's trying to say that it's not man's behavior that's causing such a thing.

"So are you trying to say that Earth is not having a violent change in climate?"

'I think he's trying to say that it's not man's behavior that's causing such a thing.'

And he would be right, and I might add that the earth has had many "violent" changes in climate, between 17 and 19 ice ages but for some reason climate scientists cannot agree on the right number, perhaps it is because unlike "climate change" science never speaks on any subject with just one voice.

View attachment 101852

Why should I trust climate scientists? Sounds like to me they can't make it in the real world. They sound too much like a career politician to me… Fucking control freaks

They are scientists... They work under rules to stop disinformation being spread....

Scientists can do very well in the real world, they have jobs in R&D... They are the good paying jobs to you...

View attachment 101852

They are scientists... They work under rules to stop disinformation being spread....

Scientists can do very well in the real world, they have jobs in R&D... They are the good paying jobs to you...
They work in a bubble, i'm not buying the shit they're selling…:lmao:

View attachment 101852

I just showed that IPPC even said that the money from rich countries are going to poor countries in a redistribution of wealth scheme so I wont show that again.
As for falsified data, lets look at the East Anglia Research Center.
Hackers leak emails from University of East Anglia, stoking climate debate
Some climate change skeptics and bloggers claim the information shows scientists have overstated the case for global warming, and allege the documents contain proof that some researchers have attempted to manipulate data.
About the temperature data.
Articles: IPCC 's Bogus Evidence for Global Warming
IPCC 's Bogus Evidence for Global Warming
Now if you want to believe in GW, then you go ahead and give up all your money to someone who will SAVE you from yourself. But since I was around back in 2000 and Al Jazeera Gore predicted that by 2010 the Earth would be burned up, as you can see, we are still here, and will be here in 100 years. Instead of saying their bogus predictions for 10 years, didn't work, now they are upping the predictions to 100 years, as then no one will be around to challenge them again. Just cant get any more stupid than a liberal.

First link has been disproven before, on this thread as welll...

It is the usual load of crap of chaos you want to spread because you don't have real science to use....

As for the second link... This is un-peer reviewed article written for a Right Wing site... If he was so certain why didn't he submit for peer review?

So since we can't use regular methods of authentication lets look at the author:
S. Fred Singer said second hand smoke (passive smoking) caused no harm to humans(1993). He said EPA cooked the data (so not his first time he accused a major organisation of cooking Data) We know this to be complete rubbish and in 2010 he admitted that passive smoking is harmful.

Singer is not a denier, he is a sceptic... Which is to say he has more questions to ask and doesn't like deniers either.
Articles: Climate Deniers Are Giving Us Skeptics a Bad Name

But he has been already blatantly wrong on climate:

2003: "there is no convincing evidence that the global climate is actually warming."

2009: Admits to Warming. "It was warmer a thousand years ago than it is today. Vikings settled Greenland. Is that good or bad? I think it's good. They grew wine in England, in northern England. I think that's good. At least some people think so." - this is way outside his expertise and a real scientist would not comment on an area he would know so little about...

It is has been clearly shown that just a few meters in crease in sea level will cause huge human & financial crisis.

This guy was good scientist 30 or 40 years ago, but he is 92 now. And is just really cranky cause he is ignored due to lack of peer review and actual evidence....

Why don't you get guys with skin in the game, this guy isn't going to be around long enough to

"So are you trying to say that Earth is not having a violent change in climate?"

'I think he's trying to say that it's not man's behavior that's causing such a thing.'

And he would be right, and I might add that the earth has had many "violent" changes in climate, between 17 and 19 ice ages but for some reason climate scientists cannot agree on the right number, perhaps it is because unlike "climate change" science never speaks on any subject with just one voice.
NO, the Earth is not having a Violent" change in climate. If the Super Volcano in Yellowstone blew up, that would be a "violent" change. What we are seeing is normal climate adjustments during seasonal events, that have been happening for 10's of millions of years. But since you dope head liberals cant remember what you ate for lunch last week, this is how your liberal politicians pull the wool over your heads. You cant remember what happened back in December of 2015, so when a day is warmer or cooler, those liberal snakes, can say "SEE, the climate is changing, and it is your fault", then you dig down deep into your pockets to pay for energy that must necessarily skyrocket. Then that money ends up in Uber Wealthy Solar Panel Executives who spend it all then go bankrupt.

There is a saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time, "but you can fool a liberal all the time".

Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan: report
Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete.
Worse part about this, is you can show a liberal example after example of how stupid they are, but since they are stupid, you cant get past their thick skulls, to that pea brain.

View attachment 101852

Going well until you called almost every major scientist involved in a bizarre climate conspiracy..

LET US MAKE IT CLEAR, YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF A HOAX

NO, the Earth is not having a Violent" change in climate. If the Super Volcano in Yellowstone blew up, that would be a "violent" change. What we are seeing is normal climate adjustments during seasonal events, that have been happening for 10's of millions of years. But since you dope head liberals cant remember what you ate for lunch last week, this is how your liberal politicians pull the wool over your heads. You cant remember what happened back in December of 2015, so when a day is warmer or cooler, those liberal snakes, can say "SEE, the climate is changing, and it is your fault", then you dig down deep into your pockets to pay for energy that must necessarily skyrocket. Then that money ends up in Uber Wealthy Solar Panel Executives who spend it all then go bankrupt.

There is a saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time, "but you can fool a liberal all the time".

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete.
Worse part about this, is you can show a liberal example after example of how stupid they are, but since they are stupid, you cant get past their thick skulls, to that pea brain.

Well you have the right to have a an opinion....

The Empirical evidence points to a violent change, when you want to rejoin the real world and accept and deal with the problem you are welcome back...

The Empirical evidence points to a violent change, when you want to rejoin the real world and accept and deal with the problem you are welcome back...
Now for the Million Dollar Question ... What Empirical evidence points to a violent change? What will happen that you are so afraid of? 2010 already came and went that AL Gore predicted the end would happen if CO2 wasn't reigned in, Do we have to wait 100, 1000, 10,000 years for Al Gore to be correct?

th.jpg

"global cooling" doesn't really mean anything. Climate change has no bounds.

I think the best way to end this debate/argument is for someone to tell us when the climate changed for the first time.

I'm still waiting to hear what the average temperature here on Earth is.... that should be amusing.
it's the same as the average phone number, or color, or food. or the average faith in God.

Tell us dear AGW cultist then, what is normal? If I'm to get all hot and bothered over a .5 rise in temps.... but I don't know what is normal, then, what does it matter? And FYI, I'm old enough to tell you that I've been hearing environmental doom and gloom stories for most of my life; they're never right.

Simmer down Snowflake.... the world isn't coming to an end.

"violent" ? .02 of a degree over 5000 years is "violent"? Are you totally out of your mind?

Forum List

Back