🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Climate is Weather

are you denying your claim of climate change?

What claim is that, Tonto?

Still not seeing it.
again, so you're saying you've change your position that climate isn't changing?

What position is that to "change", Tonto?

Still not seeing it.

Wassamatta? Can't find it? Why not look where you got it...

9ebcab3ab4928bd6f534534f240344499022e9385f2cfb2f8f1800c7a9df128a.jpg
look what up? I know your position, if you wish to change, that's fine, just admit it.

And you "know" this position from WHERE, Tonto? What post? Just give me one. Anywhere, any time, any site.

Let's see it. Ain't got all week.
impatient.gif
LOL, avoidance is always the best policy on the left I see.

What claim is that, Tonto?

Still not seeing it.
again, so you're saying you've change your position that climate isn't changing?

Still not seeing it.

look what up? I know your position, if you wish to change, that's fine, just admit it.

And you "know" this position from WHERE, Tonto? What post? Just give me one. Anywhere, any time, any site.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.
Still emptyheaded emptyhanded then?

Poor baby. Good luck getting out of this one.
toth.gif

paint_yourself_in_a_corner_800_13827.jpg

Still not seeing it.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

so you admit you changed your story! weather makes climate and climate hasn't changed. Most of this thread you argued against this.

Still not seeing it.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

so you admit you changed your story! weather makes climate and climate hasn't changed. Most of this thread you argued against this.

Changed what story, Tonto?

Still not seeing it.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

He is using the standard circular logic of an alarmist.. he begins where stopped and never gets lost as he stops where he started.. There is no reasoning to his circular logic..

Climate is not weather because the former covers a longer period than the latter.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

He is using the standard circular logic of an alarmist.. he begins where stopped and never gets lost as he stops where he started.. There is no reasoning to his circular logic..

You don't have the vaguest clue what "circular reasoning" means, do ya?

Tonto pulled an ass-umption out of his ass and when I challenge him to show it he's all like duuhhhh...
Painted hisself into a corner and then he digs deeper.

Hard to believe.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

Changed what story, Tonto?

Your story! Dude, we can play this game all year. Just admit your being an asshat and call it a day! You know I'm right and it sucks to be you.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

Yes, I know what he's doing. It is what they are taught to do. When you get paid to be on an internet board, one needs to know basic asshat skills. he has them.

Climate is not weather because the former covers a longer period than the latter.
but weather is what produces climate. So you can't really separate them like you and others always wish to do. they go together. BTW, climate is what produces weather. It's circular.

impatient.gif

A frank confession.

toth.gif

Yes, I know what he's doing. It is what they are taught to do. When you get paid to be on an internet board, one needs to know basic asshat skills. he has them.

You pulled one out of your ass, and you got busted.
That's why we call it an ass-umption. Next time don't be a fucking dickhead and try to have a vague clue what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself. Dumbass.

but weather is what produces climate. So you can't really separate them like you and others always wish to do. they go together. BTW, climate is what produces weather. It's circular.

The fact that one "produces" the other shows that they are separate.

and can't have one without the other.

A frank confession.

toth.gif

You pulled one out of your ass, and you got busted.
That's why we call it an ass-umption. Next time don't be a fucking dickhead and try to have a vague clue what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself. Dumbass.
did you want something?

Did you read what you wrote? Because, what you wrote indicates they must be one in the same. the only difference is TIME.

Polar Bear Face Palm.jpg

The fact that one, "weather" produces "climate" shows that they are separate.

Kind of like a car being produced from steel?

climate is weather

Look out your window, the weather you see is the climate.

climate is weather

it's hilarious!

Did you read what you wrote? Because, what you wrote indicates they must be one in the same. the only difference is TIME.

View attachment 37427

Their is also the areal extent. Climate is regional at its smallest scale and more accurately taken holistically; globally. Weather can span areas of less than a few square kilometers.

View attachment 37427

Their is also the areal extent. Climate is regional at its smallest scale and more accurately taken holistically; globally. Weather can span areas of less than a few square kilometers.
yep, so what?

climate is weather

Still just as wrong. What you see out the window is your weather. Your climate is what you live in -- regardless what you see out your window. It may match at that moment, or it may not. Right now out mine --- it doesn't. And that means the weather is abnormal. Climate is the standard that determines what "normal" is. Only if that weather stays abnormal -- over a considerably long period --- may we posit that "the climate has changed".

What's outside at this moment doesn't make that case. And it never will. Period.

Forum List

Back