Climate scientist blows the lid off the ‘manufactured consensus’

so you take orders on what you believe in? wow, you really are an obedient rat!!!! Complicit fk huh?

I accept what I accept based on what I see. Not from anything anyone person ever says unless it's right in front of me. Doesn't make me a doubting Thomas either. makes me independent with my own thoughts.
And a liar. You accept what you accept based on all manner of inputs, LOTS of which come from other people.

so you take orders on what you believe in? wow, you really are an obedient rat!!!! Complicit fk huh?

I accept what I accept based on what I see. Not from anything anyone person ever says unless it's right in front of me. Doesn't make me a doubting Thomas either. makes me independent with my own thoughts.
You didn’t decide the Newtonian physics and neither did any other science illiterate. You also have nothing to say that matters about the AGW theory.

You didn’t decide the Newtonian physics and neither did any other science illiterate. You also have nothing to say that matters about the AGW theory.
I don’t believe in the agw theory, it’s total bullshit John Coleman provided information that followed empirical data. Pooh Pooh him again, but you can’t find one climate scientist who has been in a whole career! I kick your ass with that very one thing!!!!!!!

I don’t believe in the agw theory, it’s total bullshit John Coleman provided information that followed empirical data. Pooh Pooh him again, but you can’t find one climate scientist who has been in a whole career! I kick your ass with that very one thing!!!!!!!
That’s fine. And imo whatever you believed along those lines, is bull shit. But there is a difference between our beliefs. Mine are supported by the consensus every one of consequence in science and yours are by the many fewer dullards of the math and science illiterates.

Btw, I’m not interested in one scientists opinion. Just like everyone gets treated by consensus agreement on the best cancer treatments, they don’t often get treated by uneducated charlatans. That’s where you get your AGW info from.

Andy May ? Is he your petro…..expert

Andy May….worked for oil and gas companies.
that’s where the petro comes from in his title …idiot.
Yep, now what? How’s it different than government money?

Forum List

Back