ClimateGate Smoking Gun

"Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered."

This is how Warmers view "Evidence" They just make it up

less than 10 people in an investigation that hasn't even wrapped up yet is proof of a mass conspiracy by a vast majortity of the worlds scientists! - somebody carry me away before I bust a gut laughing......

East Anglia University Climate Change Email Controversy - ClimateGate Stolen Email and Global Warming - Popular Mechanics

There seem to be some evidence that the Emails were altered

" Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered"

of course there is, liar.

there's more evidence that these *scientists* threw out the raw data on which they based their *life's work*. even a congenital idiot like yourself should understand that's not good, although you won't.

fuckwit.

Climate change data dumped - Times Online
And yet...the data still exists at the places they obtained it. :eusa_whistle:

East Anglia University Climate Change Email Controversy - ClimateGate Stolen Email and Global Warming - Popular Mechanics

" Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered"

of course there is, liar.

there's more evidence that these *scientists* threw out the raw data on which they based their *life's work*. even a congenital idiot like yourself should understand that's not good, although you won't.

fuckwit.

Climate change data dumped - Times Online
And yet...the data still exists at the places they obtained it. :eusa_whistle:

Because you say so, Cowboy Curtis

Here is a popular mechanics article on the stolen emails

Popular Mechanics? How about some other "credible" sources like CNN, FOX, Newsweek, or some other globalist finance owned propaganda outlet? Last week MSNBC said that Climategate was started by FOX News. Does that count?

Or.... how about these emails on Congressional record showing that the EPA was refusing to allow analysis from a senior scientist that clearly refuted the man-made warming data - and ordering the employee not to communicate with ANYONE on the matter:

http://republicans.energycommerce.h...9_Followup_Letter_to_EPA_on_Carlin_Report.pdf

Does your trustworthy corporate media trump the actual record of events by senior EPA employees?

How does that change the fact that the stolen emails may have been altered?

You're a fucking liar!!!

"Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered."

All you have is the statement of a fellow FUCKING LIAR Warmer

I just think it's so adorable when someone refers to a 'may have' as a fact. Yeah, it's a fact that it is not sure one way or the other. :lol:

But, until then, the CRU - the same group that said the emails are genuine but may have been altered - has asked that Jones step down.

It IS a fact that some of them may have been altered.

Now prove they were not altered

Here is a popular mechanics article on the stolen emails

It seems to me that this gentleman is speculating.

Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered. Nevertheless, I think it is important for scientists to clearly state that if basic data were withheld, or if there was unprofessional tampering with the peer-review process, we do not condone these acts. It is equally essential to emphasize that alleged problems with a few scientists' behavior do not change the consensus understanding of human-induced, global climate change, which is a robust hypothesis based on well-established observations and inferences.

I'd like to hear from the "accused". Those scientists who are accused of having deleted the data. I'd like to hear what they have to say about the meanings of the emails, their denials of the controversial parts or their defense of said parts.

Not that I actually expect that from them anytime soon. My guess is that they have been advised not to comment and that is probably a good thing.

For the record, I believe that man has affected the climate of our world. However, I would state that I think they are going too far with the panic button pushing.

Immie

You presented a comment from a rag that has supported global warming globalists for years.

I presented you with a factual email discourse straight from the horses mouth at the heart of our national science community.

And you refuse to address it?

face it - facts will not alter your opinion. You have been propagandized into supporting the dogma and nothing will open your mind to reality.

It IS a fact that some of them may have been altered.

Now prove they were not altered

It's a fact there's as much Real Science that man is warming the planet as there is support the supposition that Earth is 6,000 years old.

You Warmers are in great company.

Also, you're still a lying cocksucker

Real science?

You seem to ignore that the vast majority of science points to man effecting the worlds weather system.

It is a fact that mans actions add to mix.

The debate is to what effect.

There is NO evidence that the world is 6000 years old

Real science?

You seem to ignore that the vast majority of science points to man effecting the worlds weather system.

It is a fact that mans actions add to mix.

The debate is to what effect.

There is NO evidence that the world is 6000 years old

There is NO EVIDENCE mankind is warming the planet either. It's an article of Faith for you Warmers

I have seen this science before!....when you write something in big red letters - it's a scientific fact!

Forum List

Back