Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

Dell the way you act I would bet you don't even contribute half of what I have to society. You're just an internet punk. You know, the type that got their ass beat in school regularly.

Then you grow up and fantasize about male homosexual behavior and act it out on the net.

You are the one who confronts Warrior constantly about being gay and he's never said he was. Then you ask the question you did. I think both your cover and your fantasy is blown

When I first got out of prison my first few bosses got tax breaks for hiring me so I suppose so.

What the fuck is pruno?

None to my knowledge. But I do have some stories that NBC can't air

Next......

did you enjoy being ass raped?

I'm probably 2 times your size. Wanna find out?

Next......

no thanks

i'm not into ass raping tubs of lard.

in fact, i prefer consensual sex with women.

perhaps you've heard of them?

i do appreciate the offer, though, chubby. :thup:

Shit like this makes me all the more determined to NEVER call you know who the "P" word.

:confused: Go ahead make my night. "P" away in pain..

Never have called obummer "prez" never will he don't deserve the title.

I did not agree with most of Ronnie slogan bs.. He was the staring point to why we are in this mess.

When he was Preisdent Reagan.(that is what a real AMERICAN would do.) Or take up arms and I would take the bullit. their was a vote, he got in at that time,
Called him that President. Now I mock him for all I can till I die, as he was an actor during this time.. Same Daddy Bush better, Baby bush worst (suck it up and tried to spreak President as little as I could.

Last edited:
Feels normal to me. I'm proud of who I am and what I've accomplished. I don't hide from my past and am very thankful to have led the life I have.

Must suck to hide behind shame

yeah, it probably does.

do you find being a convicted felon gives you a lot of advantages?

do you have a good recipe for pruno?

how many times have you appeared on cops?

When I first got out of prison my first few bosses got tax breaks for hiring me so I suppose so.

What the fuck is pruno?

Next......

"Pruno, or prison wine, is an alcoholic liquid variously made from apples, oranges, fruit cocktail, ketchup, sugar, and possibly other ingredients, including crumbled bread. Bread supposedly provides the yeast for the pruno to ferment. Pruno originated in (and remains largely confined to) prisons and jails, where it can be produced cheaply, easily, and discreetly. The concoction can be made using only a plastic bag, hot running water, and a towel or sock to conceal the pulp during fermentation. The end result has been colorfully described as a "vomit-flavored wine-cooler",[1] although flavor is often not the primary objective. Depending on the time spent fermenting, the sugar content, and the quality of the ingredients and preparation, pruno's alcohol content by volume can range from as low as 2% (equivalent to a very weak beer) to as high as 14% (equivalent to a strong wine)."

Pruno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did you enjoy being ass raped?

Next......

no thanks

All these years posting from mommy's basement, acting like an internet badass and that's the best you got? That's it? I'm fat?

Weak sauce son, weak

yeah, it probably does.

do you find being a convicted felon gives you a lot of advantages?

do you have a good recipe for pruno?

how many times have you appeared on cops?

What the fuck is pruno?

Next......

"Pruno, or prison wine, is an alcoholic liquid variously made from apples, oranges, fruit cocktail, ketchup, sugar, and possibly other ingredients, including crumbled bread. Bread supposedly provides the yeast for the pruno to ferment. Pruno originated in (and remains largely confined to) prisons and jails, where it can be produced cheaply, easily, and discreetly. The concoction can be made using only a plastic bag, hot running water, and a towel or sock to conceal the pulp during fermentation. The end result has been colorfully described as a "vomit-flavored wine-cooler",[1] although flavor is often not the primary objective. Depending on the time spent fermenting, the sugar content, and the quality of the ingredients and preparation, pruno's alcohol content by volume can range from as low as 2% (equivalent to a very weak beer) to as high as 14% (equivalent to a strong wine)."

Pruno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahh

We called it hooch. And yes we had it and it was awful.

The pot was spot on though

Next......

no thanks

All these years posting from mommy's basement, acting like an internet badass and that's the best you got? That's it? I'm fat?

Weak sauce son, weak

if you're twice my size, jailbird, yeah, you're fat.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he vote six times or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Voter ID, the most powerful identification in the world, and would blow your beaner ballot clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question..."¿Me siento afortunado?"

Well? Do ya, wetback?

Last edited:
Dell the way you act I would bet you don't even contribute half of what I have to society. You're just an internet punk. You know, the type that got their ass beat in school regularly.

Then you grow up and fantasize about male homosexual behavior and act it out on the net.

You are the one who confronts Warrior constantly about being gay and he's never said he was. Then you ask the question you did. I think both your cover and your fantasy is blown

i certainly wish that i had spent some quality time locked up like an animal.

unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

And asking about shower behavior in prison isn't? Phalease

is the shower where you usually got ass raped?

i don't remember asking where, just how much you enjoyed it.

don't forget to turn the music down before you pass out. :thup:

You didn't have to ask. You're mommy's basement baby so I knew all you had to go off was late night skinomax

Seriously though it's pretty sad that most of you internet junkies have nothing but homo jokes. Weak is weak.

is the shower where you usually got ass raped?

i don't remember asking where, just how much you enjoyed it.

don't forget to turn the music down before you pass out. :thup:

You didn't have to ask. You're mommy's basement baby so I knew all you had to go off was late night skinomax

Seriously though it's pretty sad that most of you internet junkies have nothing but homo jokes. Weak is weak.

i'm sorry you're so sensitive about being a homo jailbird.

perhaps you should consider a different hobby, like philately?

Forum List

Back