🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton $140 mil in battleground ad; Trump $0

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Clinton has spent $140mil in battleground advertising (both on current and future ad space). This doesn't include the army of people on the ground in these states. Trump on the other hand has spent $0, his fundraiser is nonexistent and I don't he has any organization on the ground.

There are many telling aspects:
(1) Clinton is spending record amount, I wonder if the Liberals who always say they are against buying elections are OK with this? Little hypocritical don't ya think!
(2) We knew the Republican establishment will never back him, but didn't we expect it to be so bad! I mean his fundraising is horrible. Where are the hordes of his supporters wth donations?
(3) How could the so called great business man with all these great people around him be so unbelievably unorganized and incompetent? Seriously it is pathetic how bad it is getting.
(4) Yet the race in the battleground states remain close esp in very important PA. The could be telling of how much people dislike Clinton.

Either way Trump need to figure out something fast other he is toast!!!!

Clinton has spent $140mil in battleground advertising (both on current and future ad space). This doesn't include the army of people on the ground in these states. Trump on the other hand has spent $0, his fundraiser is nonexistent and I don't he has any organization on the ground.

(1) Clinton is spending record amount, I wonder if the Liberals who always say they are against buying elections are OK with this? Little hypocritical don't ya think!
(2) We knew the Republican establishment will never back him, but didn't we expect it to be so bad! I mean his fundraising is horrible. Where are the hordes of his supporters wth donations?
(3) How could the so called great business man with all these great people around him be so unbelievably unorganized and incompetent? Seriously it is pathetic how bad it is getting.
(4) Yet the race in the battleground states remain close esp in very important PA. The could be telling of how much people dislike Clinton.

According to his son, he has raised millions in a matter of days. Where do you get $0? Yesterday, Trump commented at a rally that he doesn't need anywhere near as much as Hillary is spending--why spend on ads? he said. He's getting plenty of exposure at rallies and doing interviews on tv. And he pointed out that the "experts" were wrong in their advice to him during the primaries on how to win, so I'm guessing he believes he's got the winning answer now, as well.

Well, there is a reason they are called “battleground” states. Clinton (or Trump) could spend 50 gazillion-billion-trillion dollars and 40% or 4 out of 10 for those who have trouble with such concepts would still vote for the other guy at the end of the day.

As one liberal on the board, I’ve always thought you should spend what you need to spend and not a penny more.

image.jpeg

There is a reason she is spending that kind of money and is only up by 4%.

In the primary Jeb out spent everyone by multi-millions. If money buys an election, why is Jeb sitting home?

If you read into some of these polls: Trump is up on immigration, Trump is up on National Safety, He is up on Jobs, She is not Trusted, and She is considered a Liar.

Again, I wanted Rand Paul BUT I sure as heck don't want HILLARY & BILL back in the WH.

There is a reason she is spending that kind of money and is only up by 4%.

In the primary Jeb out spent everyone by multi-millions. If money buys an election, why is Jeb sitting home?

If you read into some of these polls: Trump is up on immigration, Trump is up on National Safety, He is up on Jobs, She is not Trusted, and She is considered a Liar.

Again, I wanted Rand Paul BUT I sure as heck don't want HILLARY & BILL back in the WH.

What is his immigration policy again?

According to his son, he has raised millions in a matter of days. Where do you get $0? Yesterday, Trump commented at a rally that he doesn't need anywhere near as much as Hillary is spending--why spend on ads? he said. He's getting plenty of exposure at rallies and doing interviews on tv. And he pointed out that the "experts" were wrong in their advice to him during the primaries on how to win, so I'm guessing he believes he's got the winning answer now, as well.

I mentioned he did raise peanuts. I said he spent $0.

Believe it or not he will have to spend some money to be Clinton!

Team Clinton Spent $26M on Battleground Ads in June. Trump Spent $0.
"For the week, it's $7.5 million to $0 in the eight battlegrounds of Colorado, Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia. And when you add future ad reservations, it's $140 million to $0."

I mentioned he did raise peanuts. I said he spent $0.

Believe it or not he will have to spend some money to be Clinton!

Team Clinton Spent $26M on Battleground Ads in June. Trump Spent $0.
"For the week, it's $7.5 million to $0 in the eight battlegrounds of Colorado, Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia. And when you add future ad reservations, it's $140 million to $0."
oops. sorry. I wonder, though, when you see Trump's face every blessed time you turn on the tv, and see his name in every day's op eds, if it really is necessary for all the shiny ads. Hillary is not getting the kind of media coverage or general interest that Trump is. Maybe that's why she needs more? Now, I will agree, Trump needs to do something different if he wants the minority vote--he needs to get his fanny out in the neighborhoods and get people out providing rides to the polls, etc. Maybe they need ads. Dunno. But he has done extremely well so far with a very much less expensive campaign.

Bottom line he's not raising any loot, nor getting any donations because the high rollers lack confidence in his ability to beat Clinton, it's just not there:deal:

And being a Xenophobic, Misogynist, Racist, Asshole with ugly hair , and a fat gut to boot, things are not going to get any better for him:haha:

Sounds like Trump is running his Bastard campaign a lot like he ran Trump University:rofl:

And Democrats buying elections:nono: give it up pal, the Conservative Supreme court ruled in favor of Citizens united in 2009, which effectively meant assholes like Sheldon Alderson, And the Kock brothers can BUY ELECTIONS:uhoh3: shoes on the other foot now:eusa_clap:

Things are looking so awful for that Orange turd, that he's only leading in TexASS, by single digits, and Deep Red Arizona is polling 50-50 dead even race, due to it's HUGE Hispanic population...

If voters continue to completely distrust HIllary, then it will be close, no matter how much she spends. If, on the other hand, she can turn that in her favor and get people to see the better side of her, then she will win in a landslide. Here's the thing; a lot of Republicans are going to walk into that voting booth and decide they just can't vote for Trump.

Bottom line he's not raising any loot, nor getting any donations because the high rollers lack confidence in his ability to beat Clinton, it's just not there:deal:

And being a Xenophobic, Misogynist, Racist, Asshole with ugly hair , and a fat gut to boot, things are not going to get any better for him:haha:

Sounds like Trump is running his Bastard campaign a lot like he ran Trump University:rofl:

And Democrats buying elections:nono: give it up pal, the Conservative Supreme court ruled in favor of Citizens united in 2009, which effectively meant assholes like Sheldon Alderson, And the Kock brothers can BUY ELECTIONS:uhoh3: shoes on the other foot now:eusa_clap:

Things are looking so awful for that Orange turd, that he's only leading in TexASS, by single digits, and Deep Red Arizona is polling 50-50 dead even race, due to it's HUGE Hispanic population...

Yet in every battle ground state he is within a point or 2! And he winning Texas by 8 fucko!

No matter what he win TX by double digits.

Sounds like Trump is running his Bastard campaign a lot like he ran Trump University

A University From Trumps money. And then build upod a real higher school than mediums plus youngster school. Real things from money from the Trump.

Forum List

Back