Clinton attacked by Black Lives Matter

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
There goes the black vote.

Hillary in Philly: Black Lives Matter Protesters Clash With Secret Service
Philadelphia Magazine‎ - 1 day ago

They bite the hand that feeds them, the welfare, college grants, free phones and free stuff. It backfired on the liberal candidate. They thought free shit would make ******* fall in line. There goes the black vote! No honor among thieves! Bill Clinton come claim your bastard children, they're looking for child support from you, but Hillary just happened to be the closest Clinton that they could find. The Clintons created monsters, they have betrayed you. They can march up and down the event but they won't march in their own hood to practice what they preach where black on black crime is prevalent in their own community. They are the same ones who have too many babies on welfare, gun violence, highest abortion rate and drugs. This is what liberals get for being n*i*g*g*e*r lovers, stabbed in the back! I'm black but I don't claim these n*i*g*g*e*r*s that the liberals created and groomed to depend on government as their daddy, I claim America as an African-American.

drudge.jpg

tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

blacklivesmatter.jpg

...Bernie can't even handle little girls in Black Lives Matter which they bit the welfare hand that fed them, how in the hell can Bernie handle running a country? Bernie No Balls Puss

29608040-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x784.jpg

3ec9de08912991237e0f6a7067008f18.jpg

sandersblm.png

There goes the black vote.

Hillary in Philly: Black Lives Matter Protesters Clash With Secret Service
Philadelphia Magazine‎ - 1 day ago

They bite the hand that feeds them, the welfare, college grants, free phones and free stuff. It backfired on the liberal candidate. They thought free shit would make ******* fall in line. There goes the black vote! No honor among thieves! Bill Clinton come claim your bastard children, they're looking for child support from you, but Hillary just happened to be the closest Clinton that they could find. The Clintons created monsters, they have betrayed you. They can march up and down the event but they won't march in their own hood to practice what they preach where black on black crime is prevalent in their own community. They are the same ones who have too many babies on welfare, gun violence, highest abortion rate and drugs. This is what liberals get for being n*i*g*g*e*r lovers, stabbed in the back! I'm black but I don't claim these n*i*g*g*e*r*s that the liberals created and groomed to depend on government as their daddy, I claim America as an African-American.

drudge.jpg

tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

blacklivesmatter.jpg

Those are two very brave young people at the bottom there. I hope they don't get targeted for their non-conformity.

...Bernie can't even handle little girls in Black Lives Matter which they bit the welfare hand that fed them, how in the hell can Bernie handle running a country? Bernie No Balls Puss

29608040-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x784.jpg

3ec9de08912991237e0f6a7067008f18.jpg

sandersblm.png

Sanders is an old man.

Civilized people don't intimidate old people like that.

The Secret Service should have put the beat down on those thugs and arrested them.

Forum List

Back