Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

The Anti-Informational bias of the Washington Times is generally legendary, but WT is cited in the Freewill post above. This below is changed to mean that Secretary Clinton became nervous about using the emails, and the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, the Chief of Staff, and the Deputy Chief of Staffing for Planning were not following some nature of protocol. It is only noted that the IT environment was better in the Obama Administration. That is corroborated, since apparently the private server is actually shown to be major secure.

So the hacking attempt being detected, and expressed to the parties involved, is not somehow to be construed better than what had happened in years gone by? Rules and Regulations generally have an intended outcome. This outcome below actually looks to be following the spirit of the rules and the regulations more deliberately, more lawfully than apparently they were intended. You could conclude that, even if Washington Times is to be believed(?)!

BBttAC5.img

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Pilgrim First Thanksgiving now a holiday, since some dumb warrior forgot to bring the arsenic--doing so many great disservice!)

"The report shows that problems with the State Department's electronic recordkeeping systems were longstanding and that there was no precedent of someone in her position having a State Department email account until after the arrival of her successor," Fallon continued. "Contrary to the false theories advanced for some time now, the report notes that her use of personal email was known to officials within the Department during her tenure, and that there is no evidence of any successful breach of the Secretary's server."

Read more: State Dept. watchdog: Clinton violated email rules
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

:eek: She did the same thing everyone before her did too! THIS WILL NOT STAND! (Only for Hilary)
Problems or not, Hillary used a lousy excuse to avoid detection. Everyone else has to deal with government computers, so must her royal highness.

One of you nutters needs to revive the "DONE - GOING TO JAIL!" thread. LOL.

Indictments coming down any day now, any day........................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Once the FBI recommends felony charges against Hillary she's fucking finished politically forever!
God that will be a sweet day.

And then Bernie destroys Donnie....that will be beyond funny!

So if anyone follows along easyt65 poster, soon millions will turn themselves in for prosecution with basis in laws and rules that no one enforces. Mostly, the liberals will likely point that doing so, probably carries religion a bit too far. Conservatives will commence cutting off the various body parts, for whatever rule, whatever deity, required that to happen, forthwith.

State Department acknowledges rule enforcement inconsistency, if any.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Smoke in air not hacking matter(?), in new rules world(?)!
Millions aren't under investigation for breaking the law - Hillary is. The State Department just declared Hillary Broke the Law. The Liberals response, after declaring for months that she never broke a rule / law? "Everybody does it, so it's ok."

:rolleyes:

You lie. It said she did not follow policy. They never broached the breaking the law issue. Cause she didn't.

Yes I think thats been known for a while.

I'm looking for all that hacking RW'ers said happened. All those lost States Secrets. All those secret secrets!!!

And this is the result?

Lucifer is also in court today promising if he gets a lighter sentence he will spill the beans on how easily Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's email was hacked.
Republican hopes on dreams dangling on the words of a guy named Guccifer. Crazy stuff.
Well this is another issue to which a certain hacker so mentioned only proves how serious Hillary's unauthorized if not illegal acts led to.
For something to be illegal, a law must be broken.
Well, that's quite easy.....Obstruction Of Justice, Destruction of State Department communications, Espionage, failure to follow State Department rules and regulations, Conspiracy, Criminal Negligence.

Shall I go on?

I'm looking for all that hacking RW'ers said happened. All those lost States Secrets. All those secret secrets!!!

And this is the result?

You're usually fairly rationale, and I don't think we've been in a thread on this together, so I'll ask, are you under the impression that someone actually had to have gained access to her email server for there to have been a law broken?

And this is the result?

You're usually fairly rationale, and I don't think we've been in a thread on this together, so I'll ask, are you under the impression that someone actually had to have gained access to her email server for there to have been a law broken?

No, but the RW has been likening this to a murder only to find out this is akin to a parking violation. It was still against the law only waaaaaaaaaaaay different

And this is the result?

No, but the RW has been likening this to a murder only to find out this is akin to a parking violation. It was still against the law only waaaaaaaaaaaay different

Espionage is a pretty serious crime bro.

And this is the result?

I agree so is murder. Neither one of those happened tho

And this is the result?

no one committed espionage. :cuckoo:

So if anyone follows along easyt65 poster, soon millions will turn themselves in for prosecution with basis in laws and rules that no one enforces. Mostly, the liberals will likely point that doing so, probably carries religion a bit too far. Conservatives will commence cutting off the various body parts, for whatever rule, whatever deity, required that to happen, forthwith.

State Department acknowledges rule enforcement inconsistency, if any.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Smoke in air not hacking matter(?), in new rules world(?)!
Millions aren't under investigation for breaking the law - Hillary is. The State Department just declared Hillary Broke the Law. The Liberals response, after declaring for months that she never broke a rule / law? "Everybody does it, so it's ok."

:rolleyes:

You lie. It said she did not follow policy. They never broached the breaking the law issue. Cause she didn't.
I know it is hard to follow, but try...

The Rules were put into place to ensure people did not break the law. Hillary broke the rules, and - by breaking the rules - she broke the law. As I pointed out, they were very careful not to use the words 'she broke the law', requiring you to actually have to THINK. They even avoid saying she broke the law by having classified information in her possession but did point out that 'at the very least she was required to (by law) / should have turned over all of her State Dept-related e-mails, which they also point out she did NOT do.

Again, the State Department specifically did not use the words 'she broke the law' because they knew unless they did so libs like you were not capable of thinking for yourself and coming up with the fact yourself that she did so and would continue to defend her.

And this is the result?

I agree so is murder. Neither one of those happened tho

In point of fact the FBI is still investigating , but if there was classified information on that server, that's espionage. That's the point some of you are missing. Espionage is NOT just the willful transfer of classified information to unauthorized users. If you have classified material in your vehicle and get in an accident and some of that material comes up missing. Guess what? Espionage. Espionage is one of the VERY few federal laws that does not require intent.

They'll slap her wrist, either before or after the convention, she'll take the nomination, and be on the ticket in November.

after all, the law is for the 'little people', not her

colin powell did what she did.

*shrug*

we understand you're desperate, though.

Then go after Colin Powell as well if you believe that.

Fake ass lawyer, you don't even know what espionage is.

Hell, you don't even understand that a SoS can't be held liable for breaking a rule that was instituted years after he left office.

They'll slap her wrist, either before or after the convention, she'll take the nomination, and be on the ticket in November.

after all, the law is for the 'little people', not her

colin powell did what she did.

*shrug*

we understand you're desperate, though.

Powell did it 2 times
Condi did it 10 times.

Hillary did it between 1400-2000 times

But there doesn't seem to be a difference between what they did, and Hillary did.

at least according to democrats.

Want to bust them all for it?

Go ahead.

5 year minimum for each offense.

Odds are, Colin and Condi would die in prison.

Hillary will be buried vertically, so she can finish standing her sentence

Which floors anyone with an independent thought process.
Trump is more left than Hillary...which makes this election one of the greatest practical jokes on the American people in history.
The Republican nominee is a life long Democrat supporter.
The Democrat is a hardcore corporatist, which is against everything Democrats are supposed to be for.

Blows me away.
He lived and did business in a Democrat stronghold, needed them to do what he did. You grease the palms of the politicians for favors, that's how it works. More left that Hillary? Is that why the lefties are protesting Trump? Is that why the NRA prefers Hillary? Is that why the minorities and women prefer Trump?

And this is the result?

Because they had no laws that covered this specific activity, it falls under the Espionage act. It becomes espionage because they knew they were hacked, and did not alert proper authorities. They should have reported the hack to the FBI. They instead just shut off the server and merely rebooted and hoped nothing serious was intercepted by hackers. If she wasn't doing something wrong she probably would have reported the incident.

This is what happens when you believe you don't have to answer to anyone.

This problem existed across 5 secretaries of State, and there was no rule or law about it until after Hillary left office. Nothing's changed.
Excuse me. Dipshit.

They just told you that she broke the rules. She did not have any authorization to set up a private server. End of story.
What I said was from your link. The same defense the Clinton campaign has used from the beginning still works now.

Forum List

Back