Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

from the article:

The audit found that the non-compliance over personal email went beyond Clinton, and that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, also failed to preserve government-related emails when he was secretary of state.

The State Department asked Powell to try to receive relevant emails from his internet provider, but "as of May 2016 the Department has not received a response" from Powell, the audit said.

Indeed, the report's conclusion cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" in electronic record-keeping "that go well beyond the tenure of any one secretary of state."

then indict both Clinton and powell. Do it.
indict them for what? Breaking a rule? :lol:

Remember YOU said she committed Espionage, You said she aided and abetted the enemy, YOU claimed she broke National Security rules and put govt workers at risk, you and right wingers claimed a bunch of crapola your right wing media CREATED to make their own news....

And she simply did not comply with one simple rule that other SOS's didn't comply with either....

Deal with it!

NO, once again a lie is develped to protect a Clinton. She should be indicted for allowing a system that let state secrets be accessible by foriegn nations.

Gucifer just made a deal, it is all falling apart for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Hillary Clinton failed to report several hacking attempts: IG

Yes. She broke the rules. We know.

And?

And you could care less.
As long as there is a (D) beside the name, it does not matter. We know.
And before you say it, yes plenty of other sheep on the right wouldn't care if it was someone with an (R) beside their name.
When one sheep points at another sheep - it just means there are two sheep.

So if anyone follows along easyt65 poster, soon millions will turn themselves in for prosecution with basis in laws and rules that no one enforces. Mostly, the liberals will likely point that doing so, probably carries religion a bit too far. Conservatives will commence cutting off the various body parts, for whatever rule, whatever deity, required that to happen, forthwith.

State Department acknowledges rule enforcement inconsistency, if any.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Smoke in air not hacking matter(?), in new rules world(?)!
Millions aren't under investigation for breaking the law - Hillary is. The State Department just declared Hillary Broke the Law. The Liberals response, after declaring for months that she never broke a rule / law? "Everybody does it, so it's ok."

:rolleyes:
It was for not complying with a RULE not a LAW?

LAWS are legislated by congress, Rules are created by different department heads and the president for various agencies/govt workers and can be changed at any time without congress having to legislate, pass and go on to the President to sign.

President Obama's directive regarding the storage of emails on government servers is neither rule, regulation, or law..

So if anyone follows along easyt65 poster, soon millions will turn themselves in for prosecution with basis in laws and rules that no one enforces. Mostly, the liberals will likely point that doing so, probably carries religion a bit too far. Conservatives will commence cutting off the various body parts, for whatever rule, whatever deity, required that to happen, forthwith.

Millions aren't under investigation for breaking the law - Hillary is. The State Department just declared Hillary Broke the Law. The Liberals response, after declaring for months that she never broke a rule / law? "Everybody does it, so it's ok."

LAWS are legislated by congress, Rules are created by different department heads and the president for various agencies/govt workers and can be changed at any time without congress having to legislate, pass and go on to the President to sign.

President Obama's directive regarding the storage of emails on government servers is neither rule, regulation, or law..

So, when there is a directive concerning who can use a men's or a women's room by Obama with the threat of holding back funding, that sounds a whole lot like Obama making law.

tattling.jpg

And?

And you could care less.
And before you say it, yes plenty of other sheep on the right wouldn't care if it was someone with an (R) beside their name.

It has nothing to do with the (D). And..I don't deflect to others. That's not my thing.

I don't care about this issue. I haven't been convinced that she intentionally did anything that is illegal or immoral when it comes to her e-mails.

I am a Bernie supporter...but I see her as winning the nomination. I think she's an entirely acceptable choice. I prefer her over Trump. It is that simple.

convincing cavemen RW's there was no law regarding emails until 21 months after Clinton left office is like teaching worms to walk on their knees

Yes I think thats been known for a while.

I'm looking for all that hacking RW'ers said happened. All those lost States Secrets. All those secret secrets!!!

And this is the result?

I also noted this in the report:

"The report shows that problems with the State Department's electronic recordkeeping systems were longstanding and that there was no precedent of someone in her position having a State Department email account until after the arrival of her successor," Fallon continued. "Contrary to the false theories advanced for some time now, the report notes that her use of personal email was known to officials within the Department during her tenure, and that there is no evidence of any successful breach of the Secretary's server."

So Clinton did what every Secretary of State before her did.

And there is no evidence she was ever hacked.

So, when there is a directive concerning who can use a men's or a women's room by Obama with the threat of holding back funding, that sounds a whole lot like Obama making law.

worm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm looking for all that hacking RW'ers said happened. All those lost States Secrets. All those secret secrets!!!

And this is the result?
Yeah......

You started a thread about Trump selling vitamins like it was some big scandal, but anything that has to do with his opponent (Hillary) is not to be believed because you heard it was bullshit.

Too bad you cannot grasp the concept that you lose credibility when you lose your fairness or objectivity.

If Trump must meet a standard then so must the Hildebeast. It only takes a rumor for you to condemn Trump. But a well known scandal backed up by material facts won't change your mind that Hillary never did a thing wrong in her entire fucking life.

worm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lemming ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The report shows that problems with the State Department's electronic recordkeeping systems were longstanding and that there was no precedent of someone in her position having a State Department email account until after the arrival of her successor," Fallon continued. "Contrary to the false theories advanced for some time now, the report notes that her use of personal email was known to officials within the Department during her tenure, and that there is no evidence of any successful breach of the Secretary's server."

Read more: State Dept. watchdog: Clinton violated email rules
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

:eek: She did the same thing everyone before her did too! THIS WILL NOT STAND! (Only for Hilary)

And this is the result?

Lucifer is also in court today promising if he gets a lighter sentence he will spill the beans on how easily Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's email was hacked.
Republican hopes on dreams dangling on the words of a guy named Guccifer. Crazy stuff.
Well this is another issue to which a certain hacker so mentioned only proves how serious Hillary's unauthorized if not illegal acts led to.

:eek: She did the same thing everyone before her did too! THIS WILL NOT STAND! (Only for Hilary)
Billy did it tooooooooooo!!!!

You need to read the report, what you just posted is not true.

And?

And you could care less.

It has nothing to do with the (D). And..I don't deflect to others. That's not my thing.

I don't care about this issue. I haven't been convinced that she intentionally did anything that is illegal or immoral when it comes to her e-mails.

I am a Bernie supporter...but I see her as winning the nomination. I think she's an entirely acceptable choice. I prefer her over Trump. It is that simple.

Which floors anyone with an independent thought process.
Trump is more left than Hillary...which makes this election one of the greatest practical jokes on the American people in history.
The Republican nominee is a life long Democrat supporter.
The Democrat is a hardcore corporatist, which is against everything Democrats are supposed to be for.

Blows me away.

And this is the result?
Yeah......

You started a thread about Trump selling vitamins like it was some big scandal, but anything that has to do with his opponent (Hillary) is not to be believed because you heard it was bullshit.

Too bad you cannot grasp the concept that you lose credibility when you lose your fairness or objectivity.

If Trump must meet a standard then so must the Hildebeast. It only takes a rumor for you to condemn Trump. But a well known scandal backed up by material facts won't change your mind that Hillary never did a thing wrong in her entire fucking life.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

Oh wait, is it because I didnt believe your story that started with "Clinton Reportedly..."? Is that it? In order to be more open minded would you like for me to ignore the fact they didnt have proof of anything and believe you because you want me too?

And this is the result?

Lucifer is also in court today promising if he gets a lighter sentence he will spill the beans on how easily Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's email was hacked.
Republican hopes on dreams dangling on the words of a guy named Guccifer. Crazy stuff.
Well this is another issue to which a certain hacker so mentioned only proves how serious Hillary's unauthorized if not illegal acts led to.
For something to be illegal, a law must be broken.

Billy did it tooooooooooo!!!!

No more like everyone did it but lets hold only one person to a different standard

Forum List

Back