🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Joins in the fight against Comey.

Interesting

b6ac9ac9386e25610e7ce8bc71d8bf9e--james-comey-crooked-hillary.jpg

oy------everytime I examine hill's fingernails------they get blacker and blacker

Everybody is gonna nail this idiot and the left is losing an opportunity to create Comey
as some messiah.

Yeah, they're gonna nail him by making him a best selling author and turning him into a millionaire.

I do not like the UNTIMELY book thing-------it should be.....uhm....
I forgot the word.......the word for stopping stuff from happening
"injunction"???

Everybody is gonna nail this idiot and the left is losing an opportunity to create Comey
as some messiah.

Yeah, they're gonna nail him by making him a best selling author and turning him into a millionaire.

"injunction"???

Actually, the word you are looking for is violating first amendment rights. He has a right to write, and a right to sell his books. Just because you don't like what he has to say does not mean the government should stop him.

as some messiah.

"injunction"???

Actually, the word you are looking for is violating first amendment rights. He has a right to write, and a right to sell his books. Just because you don't like what he has to say does not mean the government should stop him.

I think that it is possible to stop a "tell-all" book that revolves around
an ongoing investigation--------I am not a lawyer

You know, last night both The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and The Stephen Colbert Show roasted Comey for his book and the things he's been saying.

If Colbert and Trevor Noah are pissed at you, as well as the right, you are pretty much screwed.

You know, last night both The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and The Stephen Colbert Show roasted Comey for his book and the things he's been saying.

If Colbert and Trevor Noah are pissed at you, as well as the right, you are pretty much screwed.

is one screwed if DA LEFT is pissed?

The only thing to do is to have plenty of snacks and frosty beverages to enjoy while the progs engage in a Death Cage Match.

Forum List

Back