Clinton campaign says no more debates until Sanders improves his tone.

how about Hillary stop lying, never mind Bernie
still waiting for you on the right to actually point out a lie ... just because your right wing nut jobs leaders say she did,still waiting for all of these alleged lies

Like, landing under fire in Bosnia?

Benghazi was about a video, then it wasn't

She was named after Sir Edmond Hillary?

Dozens out there, straight from the donkeys mouth

Or that she has conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt?

Sounds like neither Hillary nor Donald will be in another debate. they are just too afraid of facing the competition

If she won't debate Sanders because he's too mean, how many debates will she have with Trump? One????

If she really wants to put a stop to debates and get public acceptance, she should just say she's not having another debate until they get interesting. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I really feel sorry for Huma for every time she is in the same room when Hillary farts.

Sounds like neither Hillary nor Donald will be in another debate. they are just too afraid of facing the competition

If she won't debate Sanders because he's too mean, how many debates will she have with Trump? One????

If she really wants to put a stop to debates and get public acceptance, she should just say she's not having another debate until they get interesting. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why would trump debate her? He is too afraid to face Cruz one on one

Meh, we both know 'fear' has nothing to do with it. Both of them do not see any political gain from doing so and therefore will stop. It is all about political gain.

I wonder How Hillary would complete this sentence,,,,,Hillary,,,"If I Had a son, he would look like ----------------------????

2cHc3K5.jpg

i think that we can all agree that both hillary/bernie will be sitting on toilets during the next debate

Apparently Sanders is too much of a meanie head. I'm sure Donald will accommodate her sensitivity in the general.

Clinton campaign: No more debates until Bernie starts being nicer

The Sanders and Clinton campaign have tussled since the start of campaign season over the number of debates. But it seemed like those silly tiffs were finally settled back in January, when the two campaigns agreed to meet for debates once a month through May.

Now the Clinton campaign is sounding less sure about that agreement. Joel Benenson, the campaign's chief strategist, said on CNN Monday morning that Sanders needs to watch his tone, or else the Clinton campaign will pack up its ball and head home. "The real question is, what kind of campaign is Sen. Sanders going to run going forward?," Benenson said when asked about Sanders' request for a New York debate.

"Let's see the tone," Benenson continued when pressed about why Clinton was reluctant to debate. "This is a man who said he'd never run a negative ad, he's now running them, they're planning to run more, let's see the tone of the campaign he wants to run before we get to any other questions."

Is he too... sarcastic? She should tread carefully here.

Why would trump debate her? He is too afraid to face Cruz one on one

He knows that winning this battle will ultimately end up debating her. Trump is correct, how many debates can you have on the same side? Everything has been discussed. I watched the last Republican debate and it was the same old questions with the same old answers. Quite a bore fest.

still waiting for you on the right to actually point out a lie ... just because your right wing nut jobs leaders say she did,still waiting for all of these alleged lies

I doubt you'll actually watch it but here's a compilation of some of her lies.

in the first part of this video its based on her changing her views on gay marriage ... are you saying a person who changes their view on a subject is a lie ... really you want to go there ... in the first part I saw not one lie told throughout this whole video, just a change of point of view .... I've hate to tell you how many time I have seen this video from you right wing nut jobs and not one thing in this video and a video you have shown ever has shown her to be telling lies... its her changing her view and you can't accept that ... here's the reason why you can't accept republicans are single minded its only one way and no other way can it be ...

the landing in Bosnia was edited by the right this has been shown many times ...what you saw was what the right wanted you to see...

oh the benghazi video ... oh you nailed her on that one or did you... no you didn't nail her on a lie ... this was all told in any of the benghazi hearings ... but you didn't watch them now did ya ... because if you had you would have know that the CIa was the one who had stated to her and the people in the administration that they believed it was because of this video ... the reason they believed it was about the video, prior to the attack on benghazi thee were events were many protest, riots, and attacks on us embassy all over the middle east over this video ... thats why she made the statement it was prepared for her ... when she learned it wasn't she came out with the statement that they believed was the cause ... so tell us how is that a lie ... I'd love to know that one how she made it up as it being about a video then its not...

now the sir edmond hillary so called lie...this assumption that you feel she lied about her name because sir edmond hillary climb Everest," in 1953 ...so she couldn't have been named hillary at her birth because she was born in 1947 ... the problem you have again is your assumption that sir edmond hillary was just a bookkeeper all that time before he claimed everest ... well that too has been a false assumption on your part and many on the right ... if you did any research at all you would have known that Sir Edman Hillary had climbed many mountains before the war and after the war, and during the war ... that her mother did get her name from the books she read about him, his adventures in mountain climbing ... but like all of you right wing nut jobs you see just a what you want to see ... when you're handed just a little fact to fit the right wing narrative by your handlers you buy it .. you don't research it, well my uninformed friend, I did my research.. you failed at it like all you right wing nut jobs do ... the only lies that are being told is the lies to you about her lying ... I'm still waiting to hear from any of you right wing nut jobs where she told a lie ... not one of you have ever shown her telling a lie or even produced one...

the landing in Bosnia was edited by the right this has been shown many times ...what you saw was what the right wanted you to see...

oh the benghazi video ... oh you nailed her on that one or did you... no you didn't nail her on a lie ... this was all told in any of the benghazi hearings ... but you didn't watch them now did ya ... because if you had you would have know that the CIa was the one who had stated to her and the people in the administration that they believed it was because of this video ... the reason they believed it was about the video, prior to the attack on benghazi thee were events were many protest, riots, and attacks on us embassy all over the middle east over this video ... thats why she made the statement it was prepared for her ... when she learned it wasn't she came out with the statement that they believed was the cause ... so tell us how is that a lie ... I'd love to know that one how she made it up as it being about a video then its not...

now the sir edmond hillary so called lie...this assumption that you feel she lied about her name because sir edmond hillary climb Everest," in 1953 ...so she could have been named hillary at her birth because she was born in 1947 ... the problem you have again is your assumption that sir edmond hillary was just a bookkeeper all that time before he claimed everest ... well that too has been a false assumption on your part and many on the right ... if you did any research at all you would have know that Sir Edman Hillary had climbed many mountains before the war and after the war, and during the war ... that her mother did get her name from the books she read about him, his adventures in mountain climbing ... but like all of you right wing nut jobs you see just a what you want to see ... when you're handed just a little fact to fit the right wing narrative by your handlers you buy it .. you don't research it, well my uninformed friend, I did my research.. you failed at it like all you right wing nut jobs do ... the only lies that are being told is the lies to you about her lying ... I'm still waiting to hear from any of you right wing nut jobs where she told a lie ... not one of you have ever shown her telling a lie or even produced one...

Billy, stop...you're embarrassing yourself!

now the sir edmond hillary so called lie...this assumption that you feel she lied about her name because sir edmond hillary climb Everest," in 1953 ...so she could have been named hillary at her birth because she was born in 1947 ... the problem you have again is your assumption that sir edmond hillary was just a bookkeeper all that time before he claimed everest ... well that too has been a false assumption on your part and many on the right ... if you did any research at all you would have know that Sir Edman Hillary had climbed many mountains before the war and after the war, and during the war ... that her mother did get her name from the books she read about him, his adventures in mountain climbing ... but like all of you right wing nut jobs you see just a what you want to see ... when you're handed just a little fact to fit the right wing narrative by your handlers you buy it .. you don't research it, well my uninformed friend, I did my research.. you failed at it like all you right wing nut jobs do ... the only lies that are being told is the lies to you about her lying ... I'm still waiting to hear from any of you right wing nut jobs where she told a lie ... not one of you have ever shown her telling a lie or even produced one...

Billy, stop...you're embarrassing yourself!
oh you can't stand the facts, them pesky little truths, I get it ... the only one who is embarrassing here is you ... why ??? you couldn't prove me wrong... so you try your best .. and you failed at that one too ... still waiting for a lie she told ... can you actually come up with one ??? didn't think so

Wow, someone who still thinks Hillary tells the truth? Really, Billy?
really oldstyle !!!!
looks like you couldn't come up with one of her so-called lies ...I get it ... you're like george ... all hat and no horse

now the sir edmond hillary so called lie...this assumption that you feel she lied about her name because sir edmond hillary climb Everest," in 1953 ...so she couldn't have been named hillary at her birth because she was born in 1947 ... the problem you have again is your assumption that sir edmond hillary was just a bookkeeper all that time before he claimed everest ... well that too has been a false assumption on your part and many on the right ... if you did any research at all you would have known that Sir Edman Hillary had climbed many mountains before the war and after the war, and during the war ... that her mother did get her name from the books she read about him, his adventures in mountain climbing ... but like all of you right wing nut jobs you see just a what you want to see ... when you're handed just a little fact to fit the right wing narrative by your handlers you buy it .. you don't research it, well my uninformed friend, I did my research.. you failed at it like all you right wing nut jobs do ... the only lies that are being told is the lies to you about her lying ... I'm still waiting to hear from any of you right wing nut jobs where she told a lie ... not one of you have ever shown her telling a lie or even produced one...

You REALLY are Billy CLINTON, aren't you?

Forum List

Back