Clinton & Carly CANNOT Be President!

Its a violation of article 2 of the United States!

Article 2 Clause 1
Clause 1: Executive Power
"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows[1]

Article 2 Clause 1 calls for a MAN. It calls out what gender MAY be president quite clear. There is NO he/she ONLY he.

Article 2 Clause 7 says and I quote "HE".
Clause 7: Salary[edit]
The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The law IS gender specific. You CANNOT have a female UNTIL you change that wording because to do so IS a violation of those articles AND clauses. Clinton AND Carlry do NOT have the LEGAL right to be president under the Articles and Clauses of the United States Constitution.

And its a legal VIOLATION to do otherwise!
Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting point. Certainly when you consider women couldn't even vote when that was being written it raises a valid point.
:cuckoo:

I don't personally have a problem with it, but like Justice Scalia I'm a textualist. Show me where it says it's permitted.
I just did.

Article 2 Clause 1
"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows[1]

Article 2 Clause 1 calls for a MAN. It calls out what gender MAY be president quite clear. There is NO he/she ONLY he.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The law IS gender specific. You CANNOT have a female UNTIL you change that wording because to do so IS a violation of those articles AND clauses. Clinton AND Carlry do NOT have the LEGAL right to be president under the Articles and Clauses of the United States Constitution.

Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting point. Certainly when you consider women couldn't even vote when that was being written it raises a valid point.

I don't personally have a problem with it, but like Justice Scalia I'm a textualist. Show me where it says it's permitted.
I just did.

No, not so much.

Article 2 Clause 1

In proper English when the gender is unknown, the masculine is used.

but since leftist denounce that to the core of their being, hillary and Carly are out.

sucks to be a leftist assbag and have this come back and bite you in the ass, but dems da rulz

It's a dingbat dilemma for you isn't it?

Article 2 Clause 1

I just did.

No, not so much.
Well, your foggy brain ain't my problem.

I just did.

No, not so much.

Too lazy or too incompetant to get off your delicate hiney to get some proof?

I just did.

No, not so much.

Too lazy or too incompetant to get off your delicate hiney to get some proof?
I did you fucking moron, and so have others in this thread. The fact you don't get it is your problem.

images

Last edited:

Article 2 Clause 1

And both you and Scalia are wrong as a consequence – as the notion of 'texualism' is devoid of merit.

For centuries the Anglo-American judicial tradition has recognized the interpretive authority of the courts to determine the meaning and intent of laws and measures when subject to judicial review.

Indeed, legislators write and enact laws with the understanding and intent that the judiciary will interpret their meaning in the context of relevant, applicable case law; no law, measure, or given Constitutional jurisprudence exists in a vacuum, insulated from other like case law that manifests as a result of judicial interpretation.

Consequently, “but that's not in the Constitution” fails as a compelling argument – the intent of the Framers of the Constitution is as important as its text, where the intent and text are used by the courts the interpret the Founding Document's meaning; which is why they're referred to as the Framers.

Unless the Supreme Court rules otherwise, it's perfectly appropriate and legal to interpret 'he' in Article II as a general, formal reference to all persons, not an 'edict' that only men might be president.

Article 2 Clause 1

And both you and Scalia are wrong as a consequence – as the notion of 'texualism' is devoid of merit.

For centuries the Anglo-American judicial tradition has recognized the interpretive authority of the courts to determine the meaning and intent of laws and measures when subject to judicial review.

Indeed, legislators write and enact laws with the understanding and intent that the judiciary will interpret their meaning in the context of relevant, applicable case law; no law, measure, or given Constitutional jurisprudence exists in a vacuum, insulated from other like case law that manifests as a result of judicial interpretation.

Consequently, “but that's not in the Constitution” fails as a compelling argument – the intent of the Framers of the Constitution is as important as its text, where the intent and text are used by the courts the interpret the Founding Document's meaning; which is why they're referred to as the Framers.

Unless the Supreme Court rules otherwise, it's perfectly appropriate and legal to interpret 'he' in Article II as a general, formal reference to all persons, not an 'edict' that only men might be president.

Agree with your on the facts, but disagree on the spirit. Why have laws that get so specific if the specifics don't matter but the spirit does?

Referring back to the original Constitution, women couldn't vote for about 150 years. Not until the 19th amendment made it so. Consequently, we can infer that until an amendment saying they can be president comes along they're constitutionally invalid as candidates. An arguement saying they coulda voted in the beginning would obviously be incorrect since it took an amendment to allow them to.

Referring back to the original Constitution, women couldn't vote for about 150 years. Not until the 19th amendment made it so. Consequently, we can infer that until an amendment saying they can be president comes along they're constitutionally invalid as candidates. An arguement saying they coulda voted in the beginning would obviously be incorrect since it took an amendment to allow them to.

impeccable logic

Article 2 Clause 1

In proper English when the gender is unknown, the masculine is used.

but since leftist denounce that to the core of their being, hillary and Carly are out.

sucks to be a leftist assbag and have this come back and bite you in the ass, but dems da rulz

It's a dingbat dilemma for you isn't it?
no

I speak moron, and in moronize, if you don't say he/she, there is no she, therefore, by your moronic standards, hill and Carly are out of the running.

dems da rulz

don't mind the irony of the slang, the pun is intended and will be forever more.

Dead
Fucking
On

Vh-5d098_demotivational-posters-nailed-it-gundam.jpeg

Article 2 Clause 1

I guess that also rules you out.

The OP is an embarrassment. You will probably cause people to vote for hitlary and Carly
The OP is about the LAW. Is the LAW just? No, it needs to be changed. But it needs to be changed BEFORE any woman takes office NOT after.

And in truth there is NO after. Its grounds to NOT swear her in even.

What are you even concerned about? Don't you have full faith in your tribblehead getting the nomination & the Presidency?

Clinton and Carly out?

I can deal with that...yes

ok by moi.
It should be changed I know but until its changed it IS the law.

Only a man should be president. Sorry but woman need to go back to being woman.
We were Queens, ruling Nations, long before you were born!!!!

:)
True and clearly the FF learned that you shouldn't lead a free country.

Just saying, they were very clear about it being for men only.

They were liberals, after all, so their logic is infallible.

Clinton and Carly out?

I can deal with that...yes

ok by moi.
It should be changed I know but until its changed it IS the law.

Only a man should be president. Sorry but woman need to go back to being woman.
We were Queens, ruling Nations, long before you were born!!!!

:)
True and clearly the FF learned that you shouldn't lead a free country.

Just saying, they were very clear about it being for men only.

They were liberals, after all, so their logic is infallible.
NOPE!

To be VERY CLEAR they would have had to say,

Women, SHALL NOT hold the office of president.

They did not do such.

Plus, the subsequent Amendments to the Constitution, sealed the deal on women being allowed to hold the position.

Plus, the subsequent Amendments to the Constitution, sealed the deal on women being allowed to hold the position.

You are quite right....the Constitution can be amended, but it cannot be 'changed'. So the 'right to vote' essentially covered women running for office (as long as they are over 35 & natural born citizens)... & 'changing' the gender wording probably can't be done anyway.

Forum List

Back