Clinton clinches?

He's threatened a brokered convention. To what advantage that would give him I don't know.

No surprise....now will Sanders carry out his threat?

AP count: Clinton has delegates to win Democratic nomination

Breaking News: Hillary Clinton has commitments from the number of delegates needed to become the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee for president, according to an Associated Press count of pledged delegates

AP count: Clinton has delegates to win Democratic nomination | Fox News
Wow, you really know how to make a mf sick to the stomach...ouch!!

Breaking News: Hillary Clinton has commitments from the number of delegates needed to become the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee for president, according to an Associated Press count of pledged delegates

What?

What?

I absolutely despise Hillary Rotten Clinton, will never ever vote for the bitch and could care less who wins this election in Nov.....is that good enough for ya?

What?

I absolutely despise Hillary Rotten Clinton, will never ever vote for the bitch and could care less who wins this election in Nov.....is that good enough for ya?

Sorry I don't know who is following who but this one of those rare times we'll agree

Glad that's out of the way. Now let's wait to see when the FBI slips a turd into her punch bowl.Or when Trey Gowdy's report comes out.

He's threatened a brokered convention. To what advantage that would give him I don't know.

A significant portion of Clinton's delegates are super-delegates. Clinton has not secured enough pledged delegates to guarantee her the nomination. If she fails to do so, Sanders' camp will likely attempt to push for the adoption of a rule at the convention that would require unpledged delegates to vote for the person who received the majority vote in their state. Depending on what the counts are come convention time this could tip the scales to Sanders.

What?

Sorry I don't know who is following who but this one of those rare times we'll agree

I'm not here to be like or disliked....but I have convictions and I know what I like and what I don't like. Hillary and Bill are both messy people. Both are crooked, both pander to blacks and take our votes for granted and Bill while president, did more harm to blacks than any democratic president in history, and yet these blind shit for brains nigga's fall in line for these crooks. I will not vote for Hillary nor Trump this election and may the better of these two fools win.

Trump v Clinton....WTF! How is it that two of the worst people on the planet get the nomination?

Cankles is far worse than Trump IMO, so once again it is a vote for the lesser evil...which could turn out to be wrong.

Oh well....I don't give a fuck anymore.

She has secured 1,812 pledged delegates and 572 superdelegates for a total of 2,384 delegates -- one more than needed for the nomination.

Clinton's delegate count will grow Tuesday when six states, including delegate-rich California and New Jersey, hold contests. Speaking in Long Beach, California, on Monday, Clinton said she was still focused on the states where voters head to the polls Tuesday.

"We are on the brink of a historic, historic unprecedented moment but we still have work to do, don't we?" she said. "We have six elections tomorrow and are going to fight hard for every single vote, especially right here in California."

Hillary Clinton clinches Democratic presidential nomination - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary Clinton Will Be Nominated Because More Democrats Are Voting For Her

Trump v Clinton....WTF! How is it that two of the worst people on the planet get the nomination?

Cankles is far worse than Trump IMO, so once again it is a vote for the lesser evil...which could turn out to be wrong.

Dude, I'm like you. There is no real choice this time around and holding the nose and voting, just isn't my thing, because both will be bad for this country. I am staying home once again and not voting. Hillary is nothing but a fence riding republican and Trump, to this day, I have no clue about this guy accept he's fuckin crazy. We have a fucked up congress and senate that will proboally stay the same....its just a lose lose lose all around for anybody wanting a country to just get its shit together, focus on the people, fuck the wars and lets try to get back to being a great country....and sadly, that's not gonna happen for a very very long time. So its time to grab both ankles and hope who ever wins, has lubrication handy!!

Dude, I'm like you. There is no real choice this time around and holding the nose and voting, just isn't my thing, because both will be bad for this country. I am staying home once again and not voting. Hillary is nothing but a fence riding republican and Trump, to this day, I have no clue about this guy accept he's fuckin crazy. We have a fucked up congress and senate that will proboally stay the same....its just a lose lose lose all around for anybody wanting a country to just get its shit together, focus on the people, fuck the wars and lets try to get back to being a great country....and sadly, that's not gonna happen for a very very long time. So its time to grab both ankles and hope who ever wins, has lubrication handy!!
Agreed somewhat. I will vote Trump only because Hillary is a known warmonger. Trump could be too, but there is still a chance with him. No chance with Cankles.

Agreed somewhat. I will vote Trump only because Hillary is a known warmonger. Trump could be too, but there is still a chance with him. No chance with Cankles.
I could never in a zillion years vote a man, who has no filters, no real plans, promises pipe dreams to idiots, who's a devout racist and who for lack of a better word, is border lined retarded....good luck pal, I'd rather change a dying old man's diaper after he's shit himself, than vote for either Hillary Rotten or Donald fuckin Dick head!!

I could never in a zillion years vote a man, who has no filters, no real plans, promises pipe dreams to idiots, who's a devout racist and who for lack of a better word, is border lined retarded....good luck pal, I'd rather change a dying old man's diaper after he's shit himself, than vote for either Hillary Rotten or Donald fuckin Dick head!!
There is no accounting for taste, my friend.

Forum List

Back