Clinton Corrupt Bucks vs Trump

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Given the complicit and corrupt left wing media and Hillary's (fully bought her off) supporters, Trump is hanging in there rather well in my opinion.. 104 million corrupt bucks vs 12,4 million from Trump supporters...I do wish he would start running adds though, I'm kinda getting bored with these Demwits frothing and delusional over their beloved criminal candidate..

-------------- :smile:

According to NBC News, as of August 2016, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has spent $61 million on general election campaign ads. In addition, pro-Clinton groups have spent $43 million, bringing the total amount spent on Clinton ads to $104 million.

Meanwhile, Clinton’s rival has relied less on traditional campaign advertising and more on free media coverage and on social media. To this day, Donald Trump’s campaign has still not spent a single dollar on ad time. However, some pro-Trump groups have run TV spots, thus far spending $12.4 million. Overall, the total amount of money spent on Trump ads is $91.6 million less than the total amount spent on Clinton ads.

How Much Money Have Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump Spent on Campaign Ads?

Right-Stuff-NRD-600 (2).jpg

Forum List

Back