Clinton Crony Convicted on 22 counts of corruption.....Well imagine that

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Corruption Conviction of Clinton Crony Foreshadows Hillary Legal Struggles He will serve the rest of his life in prison

Hillary Clinton superdelegate and longtime Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah was convicted of 22 counts of corruption charges. After serving 11 terms in Congress, Fattah is now out on bail after an indictment was filed in July 2015 against him and four associates. Despite the conviction, Fattah is set to serve the remainder of his term in Congress until January 2017. He faces sentencing in October, and could potentially serve the rest of his life in prison.

Well at least he will have a high profile cell mate

You're FOS; has nothing to do with Clinton! :ahole-1: :banana2: :anj_stfu:
Wrong, he is a Clinton superdelagate.............

Silly

Animated-Image-Of-Bugs-Bunny.gif

The ties that bind:

1. Hillary Clinton superdelegate and longtime Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah was convicted of 22 counts of corruption charges.

He has been a Clinton loyalist for decades, standing by the Clintons amid the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the 1990s, and even helping Bill Clinton coordinate DNC fundraising trips to Philadelphia shortly after he admitted to perjury.

2. Fattah isn’t the first Clinton superdelegate to be convicted under corruption charges. Former New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, who was convicted of corruption in November 2015, had close ties to Hillary Clinton while she served as senator of New York. In 2008, Clinton called Silver, who played an important role in convincing Clinton to run for Senate in New York after Bill Clinton’s presidency ended, “a stalwart voice on behalf of the needs of New Yorkers.”

3. A number of Clinton’s close associates have been exposed for corruption. Several weeks ago, it was revealed that Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, is currently under federal investigation over questionable contributions to his 2013 campaign for governor—including $120,000 from a wealthy Chinese businessman McAuliffe introduced to Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser in her home. Clinton’s 2008 campaign co-chair,

And Hillary's Questionable Actions:

1. The Clinton Foundation has also been linked to several cases of fraudulent activity.Clinton appointed Rajiv Fernando, a prominent Clinton Foundation donor, to an intelligence advisory board with the State Department despite the fact that Fernando had no experience or background qualifying him for the role. An IBTimes investigation in 2015 uncovered millions of dollars in donations given to the Clinton Foundation by foreign government dictatorships in exchange for favors from Clinton’s State Department.

2. Whistleblower Charles Ortel, who exposed General Electric’s financial discrepancies in 2008, has alleged the charity did not follow legal compliances when it was created, and that donations were collected and used for purposes differing from what donors were told. Ortel is currently pushing the Federal Trade Commission to open a formal investigation into the charity. Clinton Cash, a book by Peter Schweitzer, corroborated many of Ortel’s claims, laying out how the Clinton Foundation provided donor access to Clinton’s State Department.

Corruption Conviction of Clinton Crony Foreshadows Hillary Legal Struggles

And the list goes on to the questions about Clinton ties, pay for play and foreign donor contributions to the Clinton Foundation. Not to mention her debacle in Benghazi and lying to the victims families.

There just are not these kinds of continuing questions with an innocent person. And she wants to be president. That is very troubling.

So I take it, if she even knows a person's name, she's complicit of anything they do? Idiots! You really don't want to play this game with me! I have a long memory and can make all your heroes look like serial killers with fact & clips! :argue: :9:

So I take it, if she even knows a person's name, she's complicit of anything they do? Idiots! You really don't want to play this game with me! I have a long memory and can make all your heroes look like serial killers with fact & clips! :argue: :9:
Oh Christ, I am so scared! You will likely see a tit for tat and the anti Clinton camp will win by default.

So are you being paid by the DNC or Hillary to post or are you just a looney loyalist for the liberal movement where integrity is not important?

To tell the truth; more resentment for what the Republican party has put the country though! I wouldn't vote one to local dogcatcher now! They're divisive, have hate in their hearts (if they have any), and most of the time their tactics have backfired on them! Remember that hateful campaign of 2004? It was won by "W," but it cost him and the party! Just a few years later "same sex" marriage is the law of the land! They actually pushed the issue to the forefront and it was ratified by "your Supreme Court" with the blessings of Scalia (Gawd rest his soul)! :argue:

So are you being paid by the DNC or Hillary to post or are you just a looney loyalist for the liberal movement where integrity is not important?

To tell the truth; more resentment for what the Republican party has put the country though! I wouldn't vote one to local dogcatcher now! They're divisive, have hate in their hearts (if they have any), and most of the time their tactics have backfired on them! Remember that hateful campaign of 2004? It was won by "W," but it cost him and the party! Just a few years later "same sex" marriage is the law of the land! They actually pushed the issue to the forefront and it was ratified by "your Supreme Court" with the blessings of Scalia (Gawd rest his soul)! :argue:
So now your precious muslims have the gays registered at the courthouse, where it's a matter of public record!!!

Now it's time for Obungles and Hillary to buy plane tickets for 100,000 of those muzzies...

The outcome on THAT brilliant idea should be interesting!!!

LOL! What the Republican Party has put the nation through???!!! Divisive?? Look at our president for that. Our race relations have not been this bad since the 60's! Hate in their hearts>? They are tired of politicians making their career of becoming millionaires instead of working for the citizens! And finally BOTH parties are tired of it! The Dems have Sanders and the Republicans have Trump.

Even Britain has decided they are anti establishment and voted against immigration when the immigrants don't assimilate.

There are hundreds of super delegates.

Tie one of these corruption charges into something that directly helps the Clinton and has some merit in the idea that they were involved or the fact that they happened to work with each other at some point in both their political careers is utterly irrelevant.

The Clinton have likely worked a million people through their entire carriers - they are bound to have worked with every possible criminal out there at one time or another.

Last edited:
Nope, Obama will give her a blanket pardon.
Obama will not pardon someone who is not yet convicted, not even sure if he can. Remember he tried to write the rules for immigration reform and was denied by the supreme court. So what Obama wants he does not necessarily get. Pardoning someone who has not yet been convicted is pure nonsense and will be challenged. Split Supreme Court blocks Obama immigration plan So Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
daffy_duck.gif

So we're not supposed to play guilt by association with Hitlery, but Dimocrats are allowed to that with others, right?

So we're not supposed to play guilt by association with Hitlery, but Dimocrats are allowed to that with others, right?

Knock yourself out if it makes sense! A super-delegate reference didn't IMO! Sanders would take that SD if it helped him win! :blahblah:

Knock yourself out if it makes sense! A super-delegate reference didn't IMO! Sanders would take that SD if it helped him win! :blahblah:
You are the one struggling with everything conveyed here, not me. Seriously if it didn't matter, you wouldn't keep trying to blame everything on a video.......................

tumblr_o0tf0m49bu1uq8ki1o1_500.gif

Hillary is headquartered in the least affordable city in the country and yes Brooklyn has beat out even Manhattan in average house price/average wage within the city limits so, she is completely out of touch with consensus reality. Many of her supporters are following her lead.

Corruption Conviction of Clinton Crony Foreshadows Hillary Legal Struggles He will serve the rest of his life in prison

Hillary Clinton superdelegate and longtime Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah was convicted of 22 counts of corruption charges. After serving 11 terms in Congress, Fattah is now out on bail after an indictment was filed in July 2015 against him and four associates. Despite the conviction, Fattah is set to serve the remainder of his term in Congress until January 2017. He faces sentencing in October, and could potentially serve the rest of his life in prison.

Conviction eliminated. Thread fails. Republicans weep. Sheldon Silver’s 2015 Corruption Conviction Is Overturned

Conviction eliminated. Thread fails. Republicans weep. Sheldon Silver’s 2015 Corruption Conviction Is Overturned
Overturned on a technicality that has literally nothing to do with the merits of the actual case and will likely lead to another trial.

Why would this be a positive thing? Corrupt government cronies getting away with their actions is the last thing anyone should be applauding. We will see how the retrial goes.

Forum List

Back