Clinton denies being subpoenaed; investigators release subpoena

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
What a nauseating criminal:

"Hillary Clinton told CNN on Tuesday that she was never personally subpoenaed. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) says that is simply false, and on Wednesday he released the documentation proving it.
Clinton was personally subpoenaed as part of an investigation into the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, according to a copy of the subpoena released by Gowdy’s office.
She was ordered to turn over emails to or from her personal email accounts, which she used to conduct official State Department business.
“The committee has issued several subpoenas, but I have not sought to make them public,” Gowdy said in a Wednesday statement. “I would not make this one public now, but after Secretary Clinton falsely claimed the committee did not subpoena her, I have no choice in order to correct the inaccuracy.”

Clinton Denies Being Subpoenaed Investigators Release Subpoena Washington Free Beacon

hillary-clinton.jpg

Wow, a Clinton lied.
lets wait till the bitch tells the truth then we can have a surprising conversation.
I expect that to happen right around the same time that she becomes an American and changes to Republican.
or, in other words, never.

Hillary lied, as is her custom, and Gowdy promptly produced the Subpoena, to show that she lied (yet again).

He said he issued it:

"...after learning the full extent of her unusual e-mail arrangement with herself."

Got to love that. I believe that part of what is making Mrs. Clinton unhealthy is the fear of being deposed by Trey Gowdy.

No habitual liar wants to talk to Trey Gowdy.

Hillary lied, as is her custom, and Gowdy promptly produced the Subpoena, to show that she lied (yet again).

He said he issued it:

"...after learning the full extent of her unusual e-mail arrangement with herself."

Got to love that. I believe that part of what is making Mrs. Clinton unhealthy is the fear of being deposed by Trey Gowdy.

No habitual liar wants to talk to Trey Gowdy.
I haven't even done anything and I would be afraid of standing in front of Trey Gowdy.

That damn republican conspiracy is damaging her credibility with the voters, don't believe me, ask her, she'll tell ya.

Plus...her husband gets it on with an intern in the White House of all places, embarrassing her in front of the entire world, and she stays married to the man and travels with him around the country campaigning???

What a nauseating criminal:

"Hillary Clinton told CNN on Tuesday that she was never personally subpoenaed. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) says that is simply false, and on Wednesday he released the documentation proving it.
Clinton was personally subpoenaed as part of an investigation into the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, according to a copy of the subpoena released by Gowdy’s office.
She was ordered to turn over emails to or from her personal email accounts, which she used to conduct official State Department business.
“The committee has issued several subpoenas, but I have not sought to make them public,” Gowdy said in a Wednesday statement. “I would not make this one public now, but after Secretary Clinton falsely claimed the committee did not subpoena her, I have no choice in order to correct the inaccuracy.”

Clinton Denies Being Subpoenaed Investigators Release Subpoena Washington Free Beacon

Didn't see the CNN interview so my first question is, in the context of that interview did they ask her if she'd been subpoened 3 years ago re: Bengazzi? Or did she deny having been subpoened more recently? Article doesn't make that clear.

Plus...her husband gets it on with an intern in the White House of all places, embarrassing her in front of the entire world, and she stays married to the man and travels with him around the country campaigning???
Its a pretty much known guess that Hillary is a lesbian, I wonder if she was also under the desk doing to monica what monica was doing to bill. She didn't get caught and they all agreed not to involve her in it.

She was NOT personally served.

Her lawyer accepted service as per prior negotiations.

So Shrillary didn't exactly lie.

Oh fuck. Wait. Yes she did.

She has her soulmate...
article-2387874-1B37CE86000005DC-445_634x873.jpg

She's gonna divorce Bill and marry another Bill......Cosby, that is!

Forum List

Back