Clinton drops below 270

It would appear to me that no one is factoring in the Upset Sanders voters, which would normally be solid democrat.

In at least 3 states they could change things radically.

Look at Minn, Colorado and Wisc., going for Trump.
Given we have the most despised pair of candidates running in living history, anything is possible. It will probably be a nail-biter and I'm happy to see the fucking Democrats shitting their pantsuits over it. OTOH, if I'm going to lay a money bet, it's not for who I want to win, but who I think will win. In this case, I'd bet like Dont Taz Me Bro. It'll be Hillary, but if she has to win, I hope it is as razor-thin a margin as possible.

Early voting returns in key swing states indicate a Clinton victory
Tough call. I expect most early voters are retired, hence why we see a pro-Trump surge in many states. Younger voters will, as usual, wait until th last fucking minute to vote. I'm thinking most Hillary voters will show up on election day....unless it rains.

You should be thankful then because young voters..... are leaning to Hillary 58% vs Trump 17%.

Clinton Has Finally Achieved Obama-Level Support Among Young Voters | Mother Jones

Poll: Young Voters Now Coming Through for Hillary Clinton

Tough call. I expect most early voters are retired, hence why we see a pro-Trump surge in many states. Younger voters will, as usual, wait until th last fucking minute to vote. I'm thinking most Hillary voters will show up on election day....unless it rains.

You should be thankful then because young voters..... are leaning to Hillary 58% vs Trump 17%.

Clinton Has Finally Achieved Obama-Level Support Among Young Voters | Mother Jones

Why would I be thankful for electing a corrupt liar who is so paranoid, she was declared "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information and put our nation at risk? As the FBI said "Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Agreed about stopping corruption.

Do you really think Trump will stop corruption?

Yes.

Trump is an utter buffoon, but he is not corrupt.
Dude, he bribes people to get his way. I liked Ulysses S. Grant, but his administration was one of the most corrupt in our history. If Trump is elected, I expect to see US Grant relegated to second place. Hillary is corrupt, but in a different way. Either way, I could not bring myself to vote for either one. You are free to vote your conscience.

Dude, he bribes people to get his way. I liked Ulysses S. Grant, but his administration was one of the most corrupt in our history. If Trump is elected, I expect to see US Grant relegated to second place. Hillary is corrupt, but in a different way. Either way, I could not bring myself to vote for either one. You are free to vote your conscience.

Hell, Barack Obama is a thousand times more corrupt that Grant ever was. We have had to rename the DOJ to the "Department of Corruption" to reflect the tenure of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

Obama's foreign policy appears incomprehensible and contradictory, until one comes to grips with the fact that it is meant to sell weapons in the Middle East, not to provide for a safe and secure America.

Why would I be thankful for electing a corrupt liar who is so paranoid, she was declared "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information and put our nation at risk? As the FBI said "Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Why should you be thankful? bc when these young voters start voting Hillary will be way way up there.
Just wondering........ in 40 years they have not indicted or charge Hillary of any wrongdoing.
But Trump was sued for racism, fraud.
My favorite tax returns. That shows he is hiding something corrupt and probably more crooked than Hillary.
Your wonderful emails................ Get over it. There's Nothing there unless you know more than the FBI.

Why should you be thankful? bc when these young voters start voting Hillary will be way way up there.
Just wondering........ in 40 years they have not indicted or charge Hillary of any wrongdoing.
But Trump was sued for racism, fraud.
My favorite tax returns. That shows he is hiding something corrupt and probably more crooked than Hillary.
Your wonderful emails................ Get over it. There's Nothing there unless you know more than the FBI.
Odds are, Hillary will win. No doubt four years from now all the far left liberals will be ecstatic....but I expect most Americans will not be happy.

Pennsylvania

RCP on PA (Find ONE poll that shows Trump leading in PA)

Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 10/27 - 11/1 -- -- 48.3 44.8 Clinton +3.5
Susquehanna* 10/31 - 11/1 681 LV 3.8 45 43 Clinton +2
Gravis 10/31 - 10/31 2606 RV 1.9 51 49 Clinton +2
Monmouth* 10/29 - 11/1 403 LV 4.9 48 44 Clinton +4
Remington Research (R)* 10/30 - 10/30 1249 LV 2.8 45 43 Clinton +2
Quinnipiac 10/27 - 11/1 612 LV 4.0 50 44 Clinton +6
CNN/ORC 10/27 - 11/1 799 LV 3.5 51 46 Clinton +5

I have one, the Electoral College.....it's pretty accurate in determinning the winner.

You didn't take a statistics class in college? Or did you even get into one?

No, NO....I want you to still believe that PA is a win for Trump.....I mean, I'm firmly against right wingers' suicidal attempts.

He doesn't need PA.

Florida and Virginia give him the win.
Trump doesn't have a prayer in Virginia. Even the Republican pollster shows Clinton +4 there.

Clinton has led 4 of the last 5 Florida polls, looking solid there as well.

OX 13/Opinion Savvy 11/1 - 11/2 603 LV 4.0 49 45 3 1 Clinton +4
Gravis 10/31 - 10/31 1195 RV 2.2 49 46 2 1 Clinton +3
Remington Research (R)* 10/30 - 10/30 989 LV 3.1 44 48 2 -- Trump +4

Look at OX...MoE 4.0 which is what Hillary has...virtual tie with LIKELY VOTERS
Look at Gravis... she has a .8 lead, but it is Registered voters, not LIKELY VOTERS
Look at Remington...Trump has a .9 lead with LIKELY VOTERS

Interpret the statistics before you try to say your candidate has a great lead!

I repeat, Clinton does NOT need Florida..........It'd be the icing on the cake and the election would be OVER by EST....but she does not need the sunshine state.

What does she need? A fucking time machine?

Forum List

Back