Clinton drops below 270

She's in Michigan to secure it since it moved into the 'toss up' column. How do you not know that?

Because according to the map you just cited, it is LEANING HILLARY, not "toss up." But, as a Hillary supporter, lying is what you do...

161104092850-road-to-270-battleground-map-update-11-04-thumbnail-exlarge-169.jpg

161104092850-road-to-270-battleground-map-update-11-04-thumbnail-exlarge-169.jpg
Moron.... according to CNN, it's leaning towards Hillary. You do know there are other pollsters, right? Are you under the delusion that Hillary looks at no polls other than CNN? Michigan is a toss up and Hillary is there to secure it.
Michigan, really?
Yes, really. For while, Texas was in the 'toss up' column. Happens.

That's what victory looks like to rightards, huh?

To you, it looks like this....

Tim Kaine event in Sarasota cancelled

"There is no word why the event was cancelled. Clinton’s website simply says, “This event has been cancelled. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.”"

LOL!!!

They canceled because they knew less than 100 people would show up, and the "right" would laugh at that AGAIN....
At one, he only got 15.

They're giving Florida and Virginia to Clinton on that map, which she will not take.

That is 42 EV's which puts Trump above 270 and drops the Mafia candidate well below.

That's funny that you refer to Clinton as the Mafia candidate. Seriously?

Did you know that Donald Trump and his father are New York businessmen? I don't know how things are in New York nowadays, but back in the '70s and '80s there was NO WAY IN HELL you could be a successful New York businessman without at least having close ties to the Mafia, if not in the Mafia.

I think you have things a bit backwards on this issue.

:lmao:

Hillary is the Don of the Clinton Crime Family, the most powerful crime mob in the nation. They extort NATIONS for bribes. She has sold state secrets to the highest bidder, be that Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Russia. Yes, Trump has dealt with Mafioso's, including Hillary - but Hillary is the Godmother, the top criminal in the nation.

You're seriously delusional. So far all the investigations of the Clinton have turned up NOTHING. You have been dup'd by a Republican campaign to destroy Clinton's public image because they know that Hillary will most likely be the most effective liberal president since FDR. That's all there is to it.

Anyone that believes the anti-Clinton propaganda is a idiot.
Did you listen to his press conference in July??? He said she was guilty (lying) about several things...the pivoted and said he wasn't going to the Grand Jury. He's making up for it now!

She's in Michigan to secure it since it moved into the 'toss up' column. How do you not know that?

Because according to the map you just cited, it is LEANING HILLARY, not "toss up." But, as a Hillary supporter, lying is what you do...

Moron.... according to CNN, it's leaning towards Hillary. You do know there are other pollsters, right? Are you under the delusion that Hillary looks at no polls other than CNN? Michigan is a toss up and Hillary is there to secure it.
Michigan, really?
Yes, really. For while, Texas was in the 'toss up' column. Happens.

Texas was never a true toss up and Trump will not win Michigan.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 161,000 in October!!!
The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised up from +167,000 to +176,000, and the change for September was revised up from +156,000 to +191,000. With these revisions, employment gains in August and September combined were 44,000 more than previously reported. Over the past 3 months, job gains have averaged 176,000 per month.

Another big difference in these statistics, is how good are their ground games? Who has the personnel to take voters to the voting poll? That could be Clinton.

How fucking stupid are you?
I didnt vote for Obama because hes black?
Uh that would mean I would vote for white democrats.....so youre saying democrats are racist?

Wow you fucked yourself on this, do you really think about the shit you post?

Yep no repsonse, just what I thought. You make it too easy, you dont even know what you're saying

I usually try to follow the axiom about why its not wise to wrestle with pigs.....but in your case

put_the_white_back_in_whitehouse-vertical.jpg

How fucking stupid are you?
I didnt vote for Obama because hes black?
Uh that would mean I would vote for white democrats.....so youre saying democrats are racist?

Wow you fucked yourself on this, do you really think about the shit you post?

Yep no repsonse, just what I thought. You make it too easy, you dont even know what you're saying

I usually try to follow the axiom about why its not wise to wrestle with pigs.....but in your case

put_the_white_back_in_whitehouse-vertical.jpg

Again younsaid people wouldnt vote for him.because hes black

That means people would vote for his policies if he wasnt black.....those are called democrats sweetie

So you think brown people will only vote for someone because they're brown?

No....no way.....However, I know a lot of folks (some right on this forum) who did NOT vote for Obama because of his deep tan.

I don't know anybody who did that. I do, however, know many people who voted against Obama because of his destructive policy views.

I don't know anybody who did that. I do, however, know many people who voted against Obama because of his destructive policy views.

Oh, I'm sure there were a lot of those too......I have often disagreed with Obama's policies, some of those times for being to damn nice to republicans who simply just wanted for him to fail.

That's given FL goes to Clinton and every indication is it's a virtual tie..same as Colorado

In every "virtual tie" of the last 50 years, it goes to the Republican, due to the bias in polling. A "tie" is a Trump win, especially given all of the new revelations of corruption by Hillary.

Yeah I saw Reuters newest poll has Clinton up by 7....then looked at the demos, like 1200 dems and 900 repubs surveyed. No bias there at all, nope

When they call people ......... they don't know their political affiliation. That mean there are more democrat the dumb republicans.

They don't purposely look 1200 democrat and 900 idiots.

Forum List

Back