Clinton drops below 270

The polls that were cut were out of date. When some unusual news comes out in an election that could change voters minds, they include only the dates AFTER the news drop.

here's something that should hopefully make you feel better about VA.....

Polls PRIOR to Comey's help to trump, had Clinton UP by 11 points.
Polls implemented through 10/30 (after Comey's help) now have Clinton only UP by 5.6 points.

Soooo, Comey tried....but failed somewhat.

Let me translate this for you since you don't seem to understand:

CNN general election outlook has switched from

HILLARY WILL DEFINITELY WIN THIS, to
HILLARY WILL MOST LIKELY WIN THIS

Clinton's electoral vote total is at 268 when you add up all the states that are solidly or leaning in her direction.

You GRASP that if she gets 268 that the Mafia Don Hillary loses, right sploogy?

I had three polls call my landline last night, my smart TV puts the caller ID on screen.

I answered none of them.

Accuracy of the polls... :eusa_whistle:

You grasp that 268 is just what Hillary is almost guaranteed to win?

Yes, if Hillary wins NOT A SINGLE CONTESTED STATE which make up 66 points, THEN she will very narrowly lose. That is true.

Just so you understand the odds on that: given she wins all heavy Hillary lean states, she has the equivalent of 6 coin flips to land a tail.

GOOD LUCK.

Trump doesn't have a prayer in Virginia. Even the Republican pollster shows Clinton +4 there.

Clinton has led 4 of the last 5 Florida polls, looking solid there as well.

Although I had disagreed with Clinton when she picked Kaine as VP....ensuring VA for her now makes a hell of a lot sense..

Plus choosing Kaine doesn't lose a democratic senate seat. The governor of Virginia is a democrat and will appoint another one in Kaine's place.

The polls that were cut were out of date. When some unusual news comes out in an election that could change voters minds, they include only the dates AFTER the news drop.

here's something that should hopefully make you feel better about VA.....

Polls PRIOR to Comey's help to trump, had Clinton UP by 11 points.
Polls implemented through 10/30 (after Comey's help) now have Clinton only UP by 5.6 points.

Soooo, Comey tried....but failed somewhat.
That's why the dates matter...it should be after the news that affects the election. Five points is a large difference.

Maine is a "strange state" to predict.....But here are the latest polls, some taken AFTER Comey's help to the Trump campaign...

RCP Average 10/24 - 10/30 -- -- 46.5 41.0 Clinton +5.5
Emerson* 10/28 - 10/30 750 LV 3.5 46 42 Clinton +4
MPRC (D) 10/24 - 10/26 812 LV 3.4 47 40 Clinton +7
Press Herald/UNH* 10/20 - 10/25 670 LV 3.8 48 37 Clinton +11

Ahhhh, another new found lover of the FBI......LOL

Likewise, Clinton supporters were absolutely slobbering over the FBI just a few weeks ago.

Maine is a "strange state" to predict.....But here are the latest polls, some taken AFTER Comey's help to the Trump campaign...

RCP Average 10/24 - 10/30 -- -- 46.5 41.0 Clinton +5.5
Emerson* 10/28 - 10/30 750 LV 3.5 46 42 Clinton +4
MPRC (D) 10/24 - 10/26 812 LV 3.4 47 40 Clinton +7
Press Herald/UNH* 10/20 - 10/25 670 LV 3.8 48 37 Clinton +11
Press Herald doesn't count, but the first two do. She is (so far) a likely winner in Maine.

Likewise, Clinton supporters were absolutely slobbering over the FBI just a few weeks ago.

The difference is this....(and I've stated this several times)

In July, Comey offered a FINDING !!!
In late October, just days before an election....Comey offered an ALLEGATION.....

Basically a plea by Comey for redemption from the RNC....

Plus choosing Kaine doesn't lose a democratic senate seat. The governor of Virginia is a democrat and will appoint another one in Kaine's place.

I had originally thought that Clinton should have chosen one of the Castro brothers from Texas, to solidify the Latino vote; but, she was right that Virginia was key and went with Kaine (who, btw, speaks Spanish rather well.)

Where Comey's help to Trump proved VERY valuable, is in NH

RCP Average 10/28 - 11/2 -- -- 44.8 42.8 Trump +2.0
Boston Globe/Suffolk* 10/31 - 11/2 500 LV 4.4 42 42 Tie
ARG* 10/31 - 11/2 600 LV 4.0 48 43 Trump +5
UMass Lowell/7News 10/28 - 11/2 695 LV 4.3 45 44 Trump +1
WBUR/MassINC 10/29 - 11/1 500 LV 4.4 44 42 Trump +2
The only pertinent statistic is ARG. UMass and WBUR are within the MoE.

In late October, just days before an election....Comey offered an ALLEGATION.....

Translation....

Translation....

Sorry, I forgot to write in my last post that it was meant for grownups.....In the future, I'll try to come up with lots of pictures to help you understand

Where Comey's help to Trump proved VERY valuable, is in NH

RCP Average 10/28 - 11/2 -- -- 44.8 42.8 Trump +2.0
Boston Globe/Suffolk* 10/31 - 11/2 500 LV 4.4 42 42 Tie
ARG* 10/31 - 11/2 600 LV 4.0 48 43 Trump +5
UMass Lowell/7News 10/28 - 11/2 695 LV 4.3 45 44 Trump +1
WBUR/MassINC 10/29 - 11/1 500 LV 4.4 44 42 Trump +2
The only pertinent statistic is ARG. UMass and WBUR are within the MoE.

Pertinent? Don't you mean outlier?

Well, my friend, as the saying goes....."in the raging storm, any port will have to do."

Understand what?

That you do not care if Hillary committed crimes or not, you support her because you get a government check and that government check is all you really care about???

Forum List

Back