Clinton Email Archive Found?

Well, we may never know. Keep in mind Podestas best law school bud and the guy Podesta credits with keeping him out of jail, will be in charge of the renewed investigation. Hope that helps ya sleep better tonight. NOT!

If Trump wins, and I'm optimistic he will, the chances are democrook sycophants won't be running the investigations anymore.

You're assuming the FBI won't destroy this laptop like they did with Mills.

I thought it came out recently that the higher ups told the FBI to destroy the lap tops but the agents refused and they are still at the FBI somewhere?

I can't find where I saw that though.

As far as I know it was party of an immunity deal and they destroyed it, I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

Well, we may never know. Keep in mind Podestas best law school bud and the guy Podesta credits with keeping him out of jail, will be in charge of the renewed investigation. Hope that helps ya sleep better tonight. NOT!

I read here......Podesta was stupid enough to get hacked by Phising email. password re-set.

And that alters his best bud being in charge of the renewed investigation, HOW?

If Trump wins, and I'm optimistic he will, the chances are democrook sycophants won't be running the investigations anymore.

I thought it came out recently that the higher ups told the FBI to destroy the lap tops but the agents refused and they are still at the FBI somewhere?

That's why I love our FBI. Those guys are determined to finish what they start. They are very well trained and can sense when something isn't right. They don't miss anything.

So how'd they miss all of the blatant evidence of intent the first time?

That's why I love our FBI. Those guys are determined to finish what they start. They are very well trained and can sense when something isn't right. They don't miss anything.

I don't think they did. I think they were ordered to stand down. There are more honest FBI agents than some people may realize. They kept investigating even after they were told not to because they knew they were onto something and now we are seeing them go after her. They deserve credit and respect for what they have done and what they are doing right now. We will probably never know what they had to put up with from certain higher ups who were not honest and refused to do the right thing until they had no other choice because it became too big.

I'm sure Comey knows Loretta and the gang might try to destroy Weiner's laptop before it can be fully downloaded. Too many people involved now so Barry has ordered the DOJ to stand down...no more funny business.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and my knowledge of computers is rather basic; however, it is my understanding that every Email that is either sent or received is stored somewhere on the computer. This means that if the 650,000 Emails on Huma's computer include Emails to or from Clinton these same Emails should be on Clinton's computer as well. If they are not, it proves they once were but Hillary deleted them. It is also my understanding that records of Emails cannot be deleted accidentally; therefore, these records were intentionally and illegally deleted. If these Emails were in existence when they were subpoenaed and were subsequently “bleached” Hillary Clinton is in a world of trouble.

I suspect that the 650,000 documents include not only classified information, but also personal information of an incriminating nature. What I know for certain is that Hillary had a reason to destroy thousands of Emails, and the only possible reason is that they would harm her either politically or legally or both. We shall see. If Hillary gets out of this mess, she should change her name to Houdini.

This whole damn mess stinks to high heaven.

I'm sure Comey knows Loretta and the gang might try to destroy Weiner's laptop before it can be fully downloaded. Too many people involved now so Barry has ordered the DOJ to stand down...no more funny business.
What ever the FBI has got they will probably make sure there is a record of everything before they let the DOJ touch it.

As far as I know it was party of an immunity deal and they destroyed it, I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

In the military and in the government, an agent can refuse to do something if they feel that it is illegal to do so.

I found an article actually talking about this:

DiGenova, appearing on The David Webb Show on SiriusXM Friday night, revealed that the laptops belonging to Mills and Samuelson had not been destroyed, the Daily Caller reported.

“According to the agreement reached with the attorneys who handed over their laptops, the laptops were to be destroyed per the agreement after the testimony was given – the interviews were given – by the attorneys. The bureau and the department agreed to that,” DiGenova said.

“However the laptops, contrary to published reports, were not destroyed, and the reason is the agents who are tasked with destroying them refused to do so. And by the way, the laptops are at the FBI for inspection by Congress or federal courts.”

Report: Clinton aides’ laptops not destroyed

Irony...a guy named Weiner who emails pics of his crotch to underage girls...is married to Hillary's closest aide...who kept a trove of 650,000 emails on Hillary...cuts a deal with the FBI to save his own skin...its like Stephen King is scripting this, or God maybe God is messing with Hillary. :laugh:

In the military and in the government, an agent can refuse to do something if they feel that it is illegal to do so.

I found an article actually talking about this:

DiGenova, appearing on The David Webb Show on SiriusXM Friday night, revealed that the laptops belonging to Mills and Samuelson had not been destroyed, the Daily Caller reported.

“According to the agreement reached with the attorneys who handed over their laptops, the laptops were to be destroyed per the agreement after the testimony was given – the interviews were given – by the attorneys. The bureau and the department agreed to that,” DiGenova said.

“However the laptops, contrary to published reports, were not destroyed, and the reason is the agents who are tasked with destroying them refused to do so. And by the way, the laptops are at the FBI for inspection by Congress or federal courts.”

Report: Clinton aides’ laptops not destroyed
Those guys really put themselves out there. They should be highly commended for what they have done for America. God bless them!

McKabe was overseeing it.

What ever the FBI has got they will probably make sure there is a record of everything before they let the DOJ touch it.

The first 24 hours were probably pretty sketchy as to who would come for that laptop. Comey has a new allegiance from the agents who only last week wouldn't speak to him in passing for what he did in July. I'd imagine they used every trick in the book to keep that laptop hidden from the DOJ. Even Raymond Reddington couldn't have gotten his hands on that little baby.
lol.gif

Right and McCabe is the man that the agents said told them to stand down (and they didn't). McCabe is a liar who was talking out of both sides of his mouth (depending on who he was talking to). I pray they bring him down.

Irony...a guy named Weiner who emails pics of his crotch to underage girls...is married to Hillary's closest aide...who kept a trove of 650,000 emails on Hillary...cuts a deal with the FBI to save his own skin...its like Stephen King is scripting this, or God maybe God is messing with Hillary. :laugh:

All Huma had to do was look at what happened to Susan McDougal for trusting the Clintons. She needed a "life insurance" policy for when Hillary Corleone decided she had to go.

Right and McCabe is the man that the agents said told them to stand down (and they didn't). McCabe is a liar who was talking out of both sides of his mouth (depending on who he was talking to). I pray they bring him down.

He sounds like a Sgt Sullivan in The Departed.

I don't think they did. I think they were ordered to stand down. There are more honest FBI agents than some people may realize. They kept investigating even after they were told not to because they knew they were onto something and now we are seeing them go after her. They deserve credit and respect for what they have done and what they are doing right now. We will probably never know what they had to put up with from certain higher ups who were not honest and refused to do the right thing until they had no other choice because it became too big.

Explain how they failed to look at sworn congressional testimony.

Why they ignored her intent to avoid federal records keeping and FOIA laws with the server.

Why they ignored her keeping the server secret, even after subpoenas were issued for her records.

All go to intent and an ongoing crime.

Why did they break protocol and not employ a grand jury and its subpoena powers.

Why all the immunity deals. The destruction of Mills laptop was part of her immunity deal.

The FBI field agents most likely did their job, but supervisors and DOJ prosecutors that were directly involved didn't even come close. I fully believe the DOJ had predetermined the outcome and will most likely do it again. As I said before. Podestas best bud from law school is in charge of the renewed investigation.

We can only hope.

Forum List

Back