Clinton emails: Billionaire Soros said he regretted backing Obama

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Ok, thats a start. Now, can the 5 to 6 of you here at USMB finally concede and come together realizing just how big of a fail Obama is?

-Geaux

-------==============

George Soros, a billionaire Democratic donor, told a close Hillary Clinton ally that he regretted supporting President Obama over her in the 2008 Democratic primary, according to an email released Thursday by the State Department.

Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden said in a May 2012 email to Clinton that Soros made the admission to her during a dinner.

"I told him I worked for you in the primaries and he said he's been impressed that he can always call/meet with you on an issue of policy and said he hasn't met with the President ever (though I thought he had)," Tanden wrote.
"He then said he regretted his decision in the primary - he likes to admit mistakes when he makes them and that was one of them," she added.

Clinton emails: Billionaire Soros said he regretted backing Obama

Now, can the 5 to 6 of you here at USMB finally concede and come together realizing just how big of a fail Obama is?

are you serious? those 5 or 6 retards will NEVER concede an inch, let alone the mile it would take to say O'Husseinbama is Americas biggest failure in our 240 years of existence, and 232 years of FREEDOM!! :up:

Sounds like a lover that apologizes for fucking someone else in the past, and then wanting to fuck someone else in the present tense...

You do realize that a failure for Soros is a win for America? Obama failing in Soros' eye means he just is disappointed in that Obama didn't get more of Soros' liberal agenda accomplished.

Forum List

Back