🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Emails: It Looks Like She Was An Architect Of The Benghazi Lie

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ah, Gee...looks like she's getting closer and closer to an indictment!

Investor's Business Daily ^ | 12/2/15 | Op/Ed
Corruption: The White House's tale that the Benghazi terrorist attacks were caused by a video was long ago revealed as a lie. Still unclear was Hillary Clinton's role in fabricating the story. But that's clearing up now. On Sept. 16, 2012, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice went on five Sunday TV news shows to explain why a few days earlier attacks on U.S. State Department facilities in Benghazi, Libya, killed four Americans, including our ambassador. It was all just a demonstration provoked by an Internet video that got out of hand, Rice said. It was a cover-up,..

1F3zAfo.jpg

And no one cares.

I don't care what you think of Hillary - I cant stand her - but the fact is that Benghazi is a loosing election issue. End of story. The voters simply do not care.

And there will be no indictment - that is simply is fact you need to come to terms with if you actually do not want to see Hillary take the White House.

And no one cares.

I don't care what you think of Hillary - I cant stand her - but the fact is that Benghazi is a loosing election issue. End of story. The voters simply do not care.

And there will be no indictment - that is simply is fact you need to come to terms with if you actually do not want to see Hillary take the White House.
Liberals dont care. Sheeple dont care. One ofbour ambassadors was murdered. Real Americans care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

And no one cares.

Liberals dont care. Sheeple dont care. One ofbour ambassadors was murdered. Real Americans care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The VAST majority of the electorate are the ones that do not care. What you think of them is rather irrelevant - IF you want to put your preferred candidate in office then you are going to need a majority of voters (or at least the majority EC sent by the voters). That is simply a fact.

The VAST majority of the electorate are the ones that do not care. What you think of them is rather irrelevant - IF you want to put your preferred candidate in office then you are going to need a majority of voters (or at least the majority EC sent by the voters). That is simply a fact.
You stressed "VAST majority", now back it up.

You stressed "VAST majority", now back it up.
Asked the question most Americans would say, "Ben who?"

Forum List

Back