Clinton foundation donations expected to drop 75% next year.

I wonder what conspiracies you nutjobs will invent when it continues to raise money. You people have some kind of sick addiction to the Clintons.

Oh please, this fake fund was nothing more than slush money for her and her husband. Think of the tens of thousands of charities out there. Would anybody contribute to the Clinton Foundation without an expectation of a return somehow?

Not only is that fund in the dumpsters, watch how much either of them gets for speeches. I guarantee you it will be nothing like they got paid before. They will be lucky to get 25 grand a speech if that.
Listen to yourself you nutjob

Makes you wonder if this years donors are going to ask for their money back now that Hillary can't deliver on her promises.

same goes for Obama,,,the rest of the world hates him,,i just dont know where Obama needs to go to get paid for speeches after what has happened with ISIS.

It's with all Presidents. You don't just do the job for your terms, it affects your entire life. Moochelle even complained about the lifestyle.

I wonder what conspiracies you nutjobs will invent when it continues to raise money. You people have some kind of sick addiction to the Clintons.

Oh please, this fake fund was nothing more than slush money for her and her husband. Think of the tens of thousands of charities out there. Would anybody contribute to the Clinton Foundation without an expectation of a return somehow?

Not only is that fund in the dumpsters, watch how much either of them gets for speeches. I guarantee you it will be nothing like they got paid before. They will be lucky to get 25 grand a speech if that.

This is very interesting.

If she can't get $275,000 per speech anymore, that certainly seems suspicious. Seems like the customer thought they might get something for their money.

Ray I don't think we will have to worry about ole slick willie, he will always have the Clinton Presidential Library and Massage Parlor in Little Rock...
Looks a whole lot like a manufactured home... Wonder what they did with the axels and wheels?

upload_2016-11-19_21-49-2.png

No more donations of $10 million from every Arab country. No more donations from Wall Street bankers. Clinton Foundation will fold up and die.

No more donations of $10 million from every Arab country. No more donations from Wall Street bankers. Clinton Foundation will fold up and die.

Odd, huh? I guess all the problems in the world that the Clinton Foundation is fighting have been fixed.

That's amazing!! They are so good they may have caused their own demise.

The most entertaining part of this all is what excuses the liberals will come up with when the charity is going under and the Clintons can't sell one speech.

NO CHARITY MONEY???? I wonder if Bill and Hillary remember how to fly commercial?

Put her in prison and force her to watch Superbowl 3 replays.

Forum List

Back