Clinton Foundation Spiraling Toward The Drain

Stupid sh!t.

Do your research BEFORE you post.

sez the guy that calls info from the NY Dept of Labor a "shit link"

Iconcool.gif

Look at my link from Bloomberg. It reported it back in Sept.
OK - just did a little digging - the whole foundation is not closing, just the "global initiative"

I guess this means that there are not any charities outside of the US that they feel are worthy of their aid?

Or is this an effort to ensure that they don't have to give refunds on the Lincoln Bedroom rentals???
It's only being reported by HotAir and weaselzippers....are you sure this is true? Might they just be consolidating their offices elsewhere?

The Clinton Family Crime Syndicate no longer has government access and taxpayer money to peddle.

w00t!

Last edited:
It's only being reported by HotAir and weaselzippers....are you sure this is true? Might they just be consolidating their offices elsewhere?

Maybe, but it really does not seem likely. Why close shop in NY? That is the best place in the US to interact with leaders of foreign governments because of the UN being headquartered there.

FWIW, I would submit to you that this not being reported by "more credible" news outfits is further proof that our traditional media really has zero interest in pursuing stories that are unfavorable to the left
e5084104.gif
No, the traditional media would out their grandma if it got them ratings. I'm 50-50 on this one, though. Your conjecture is as plausible as the other one--IF this is a valid fact, some countries' tax payers may be loathe to contribute to a charitable organization that has had so many questions raised about its efficacy. The smear campaign against CGI during the campaign would have killed any charitable organization. If the allegations weren't true, the Clintons should have fought back harder and the media should have covered it. Which they didn't, showing innuendo fuels them all.

Now that they are not able to sell access to the top levels of government, it seems that they don't have a purpose and mission anymore.

Charity work? Did anyone really ever believe that this was their focus? This announcement makes the whole CF look extremely sketchy,

The source? Oh, just the NY Dept of Labor...

LINK

They no longer have a political campaign to support. Hillary is retiring to the bottle.
Poke her with a fork. She is done. Now Bill can rub it in.

Bill Clinton has been nothing but a cheap crook since he pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history at the time while he was a fugitive and on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. The Clintons always knew the could count on the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media to cover their asses. The Clintons were allegedly so poor when they left the White House that they stole furniture and resold it. It wasn't until Hillary was appointed secy/state that the money came rolling in. Hillary helped pave the way for Russia to purchase uranium claims and the "foundation" was well compensated. Next thing you know Hillary was the favorite horse in the presidential race and the betting was heavy. Once more the money came rolling in but then it all came crashing down when Hillary lost and the media was found to be corrupt. I hope the Trump administration investigates the Clinton Foundation even if it ceases to operate.

No, the traditional media would out their grandma if it got them ratings. I'm 50-50 on this one, though. Your conjecture is as plausible as the other one--IF this is a valid fact, some countries' tax payers may be loathe to contribute to a charitable organization that has had so many questions raised about its efficacy. The smear campaign against CGI during the campaign would have killed any charitable organization. If the allegations weren't true, the Clintons should have fought back harder and the media should have covered it. Which they didn't, showing innuendo fuels them all.

as always, you raise some valid points

just one question, "if" what is a valid fact?

the CGI is closing?

the only way that this is incorrect is if the NYLD incorrectly reported this, which is possible (as a conservative, I am sure it won't surprise you that I am happy to admit the info reported by the government is not always accurate :) )

the CGI is closing?

the only way that this is incorrect is if the NYLD incorrectly reported this, which is possible (as a conservative, I am sure it won't surprise you that I am happy to admit the info reported by the government is not always accurate :) )
I'm a techno idiot, but I believe clever people could have fiddled with stuff in some way I don't pretend to understand.
Still no sites that verify their facts have picked this up. Maybe cuz it's Sunday. Have to wait for the DOL in NY to come back to work Tuesday, which gives this plenty of time to get circulated before it is refuted, if that's the case. Clever.

Do you doubt the Bloomberg article as well?

And from this
Clinton Global Initiative Winds Down on a Note of Optimism
And from their own Facebook page-
Clinton Global Initiative | Facebook

the CGI is closing?

I'm a techno idiot, but I believe clever people could have fiddled with stuff in some way I don't pretend to understand.
Still no sites that verify their facts have picked this up. Maybe cuz it's Sunday. Have to wait for the DOL in NY to come back to work Tuesday, which gives this plenty of time to get circulated before it is refuted, if that's the case. Clever.

And from this

the CGI is closing?

Doesn't the fact that the decision was made in September kinda blow the OP's theory out of the water? Oh, never mind. Not worth arguing about.

the Russians hacked the NYDOL website?

amazing...

e5091816.gif
SEE?? That's what I mean--you could tell me anything and I wouldn't know the difference. Don't take advantage of an old lady who hasn't even graduated to a cellphone.

OK - just did a little digging - the whole foundation is not closing, just the "global initiative"

I guess this means that there are not any charities outside of the US that they feel are worthy of their aid?

Or is this an effort to ensure that they don't have to give refunds on the Lincoln Bedroom rentals???

This is where they probably did most of their money laundering.....so they have to shut it down before Trump gets into office...so they can start the shredders and destroy evidence as fast as possible....

And from this

the CGI is closing?

Doesn't the fact that the decision was made in September kinda blow the OP's theory out of the water? Oh, never mind. Not worth arguing about.

They had no intention of shutting down in September......that was just talk for the election.....once she was President they planned on cashing in through the foundation and the global money laundering scam....

Now that they are not able to sell access to the top levels of government, it seems that they don't have a purpose and mission anymore.

Charity work? Did anyone really ever believe that this was their focus? This announcement makes the whole CF look extremely sketchy,

LINK
There is no criminal wrong doing. Seems the GOP smears have worked. But did they do a good thing?

Even that link says only 22 people are being laid off. Just 22. Earth shattering?

Op-Ed: Don’t close the Clinton Foundation

When you look at all the hundreds of millions of people it's helped all around the world. Then you ask, "Who have Republicans helped"? Beside helping themselves with pork legislation that gives millions to members of congress, who have they helped? I can't think of anyone, can you?

The 10 Farm Subsidy Recipients Who Voted To Cut Food Stamps

Then you look at the Trump Foundation. OMG! What a mess. Uncertified. Unlicensed. Criminal investigation. Bribery. Using charity money to pay off lawsuits. Buying stuff for the family with money that supposed to go to those needing charity. They couldn't even close because of their investigations.

NY AG: Trump can't dissolve foundation during investigation

So who do Republicans trust and admire and see as a role model for their children?

Donald Trump of course.

Surely, the Clintons can find a space for something worthwhile to do for the Trump Administration.

Here you have a finance-minded American President who will need a lending hand for ideas/initiatives involving pure capitalism (e.g., NATO).

The Clinton Foundation just may have a trick up its sleeve --- e.g., UNICEF.

blue-eagle-hi.png

LINK

Probably happening because all the free trips on donors private planes are drying up, you know the Clintons are too good to fly commercial.

Chelsea's magnetism was on display during the campaign.....she drew as many as 15-20 listeners on occasion.....to the events that weren't cancelled in advance. Seems she doesn't have her mother's killer (literally) instinct in fleecing rubes around the globe.

LINK
There is no criminal wrong doing. Seems the GOP smears have worked. But did they do a good thing?

Even that link says only 22 people are being laid off. Just 22. Earth shattering?

Op-Ed: Don’t close the Clinton Foundation

When you look at all the hundreds of millions of people it's helped all around the world. Then you ask, "Who have Republicans helped"? Beside helping themselves with pork legislation that gives millions to members of congress, who have they helped? I can't think of anyone, can you?

The 10 Farm Subsidy Recipients Who Voted To Cut Food Stamps

Then you look at the Trump Foundation. OMG! What a mess. Uncertified. Unlicensed. Criminal investigation. Bribery. Using charity money to pay off lawsuits. Buying stuff for the family with money that supposed to go to those needing charity. They couldn't even close because of their investigations.

NY AG: Trump can't dissolve foundation during investigation

So who do Republicans trust and admire and see as a role model for their children?

Donald Trump of course.
It's true, then? I thought they were closing ONLY if Hillary were elected?

Or is it that donations from foreign entities dried us so they won't be rewarded?

Forum List

Back