Clinton Foundation Spiraling Toward The Drain

Now that they are not able to sell access to the top levels of government, it seems that they don't have a purpose and mission anymore.

Charity work? Did anyone really ever believe that this was their focus? This announcement makes the whole CF look extremely sketchy,

The source? Oh, just the NY Dept of Labor...

LINK

OK - just did a little digging - the whole foundation is not closing, just the "global initiative"

I guess this means that there are not any charities outside of the US that they feel are worthy of their aid?

Or is this an effort to ensure that they don't have to give refunds on the Lincoln Bedroom rentals???

Now that they are not able to sell access to the top levels of government, it seems that they don't have a purpose and mission anymore.

Charity work? Did anyone really ever believe that this was their focus? This announcement makes the whole CF look extremely sketchy,

LINK

They no longer have a political campaign to support. Hillary is retiring to the bottle.

LINK
What kind of crap link is this ???

OK - just did a little digging - the whole foundation is not closing, just the "global initiative"

I guess this means that there are not any charities outside of the US that they feel are worthy of their aid?

Or is this an effort to ensure that they don't have to give refunds on the Lincoln Bedroom rentals???
Stupid sh!t.

Do your research BEFORE you post.

Crap link? The New York dept of labor? Sounds like you need to go back to bed and get up on the other side.

LINK
What kind of crap link is this ???

It's only being reported by HotAir and weaselzippers....are you sure this is true? Might they just be consolidating their offices elsewhere?

He corrected himself, no need. Unlike you.
And it is still closing. The initiative sounds like a sham to me. Might have wanted to check his link to the ny dept of labor he posted, dear, as well as mine.

yeah - really

I mean, there are PLENTY of "crap links" posted on these boards, but the actual Dept of Labor for the state of NY is not one of them...

And everyone makes mistakes, when I make one, I own it & don't edit posts...

This closing was announced before the election results were finalized - was this done to avoid the appearance of impropriety?

If so, it begs 2 questions:

1 - why the hell was this not done when Hillary was SecState?
2 - since she lost, why not reverse the decision?

You know, since this is a "legit charity" and all...

Donations have dried up substantially since the election - why is that? Do our foreign allies no longer have an interest in helping worthy causes?

OR, now that they cannot count on favorable treatment from the power structure of the US government, is it just no longer a "good investment"???

LINK

They no longer have a political campaign to support. Hillary is retiring to the bottle.
CGI had a revenue stream only because Hillary was peddling government favors to the highest bidder. Now that she no longer has a government office, they got nothing to sell.

It's only being reported by HotAir and weaselzippers....are you sure this is true? Might they just be consolidating their offices elsewhere?

Maybe, but it really does not seem likely. Why close shop in NY? That is the best place in the US to interact with leaders of foreign governments because of the UN being headquartered there.

FWIW, I would submit to you that this not being reported by "more credible" news outfits is further proof that our traditional media really has zero interest in pursuing stories that are unfavorable to the left
e5084104.gif

Forum List

Back