Clinton Library Refuses to Hand Over Info on Bill Clinton’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Bill was on Epstein's jet numerous times for wild airborne party's.....

If you substituted the word "partied", which is reasonable, for the word "flown" you might get a handle on Clinton's involvement. The old Bubba might be losing it in his old age but he used to be a master at word manipulation. Hell, he had the media discussing whether a BJ constituted "sex" in the workplace.

If you substituted the word "partied", which is reasonable, for the word "flown" you might get a handle on Clinton's involvement. The old Bubba might be losing it in his old age but he used to be a master at word manipulation. Hell, he had the media discussing whether a BJ constituted "sex" in the workplace.
He was quite the cunning linguist

“at least 26 trips aboard Epstein’s “Lolita Express,” according to Federal Aviation Administration records. With the five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, no Secret Service agent was listed as having traveled with Clinton.”

“at least 26 trips aboard Epstein’s “Lolita Express,” according to Federal Aviation Administration records. With the five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, no Secret Service agent was listed as having traveled with Clinton.”

Come on...Slick Willie wouldn't lie!

Worst
Sgt Shultz
Ever

We’ve talked about Epstein for years and he’s flown 26 times with him, 5 times without Secret Service.

Bill Clinton claims he 'knows nothing' about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged child sex crimes
Trump knows nothing either.
rmciwi51a3931.png

l0bYR5w.jpg

Last edited:

Was there some kind of point coming with this thread, or is that later in the week?

I guess at least congratulations are in order for contriving a thread that doesn't involve your AOC obsession. For now anyway.

— UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE!

I have no idea why he came out and said he only flew 4 times. He used to lie better.... Blow Job is finished talking about it. Now, the media will do his lying for him.....as they have for decades!

There's a lot of "I believe..." and "Sources claim..." Don't get me wrong, I certainly believe that Clinton went to Epsteins island 27 times and was heavily involved in uderage girls'sex. But if you are going to write a book, there should be a copy of the pilots long and more proveable facts rather than someone "told her."

Maybe saying I have only flown 4 times with HIM, actually has meaning?

your title says that Clinton states he has only flown 4 times with HIM

All the other times Epstein let Clinton use his plane for the Clinton Foundation Charity, was without HIM (Epstein) on board?

Forum List

Back