Clinton Library Refuses to Hand Over Info on Bill Clinton’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Slick Willy is a career/life-long perv who sexually harassed / assaulted / abused women and children...I wouldn't be surprised if he had sex with farm Animals....oh wait, he did have sex with a *pig at least once...that is how Chelsea was created...

:p

I have a problem with the Washington examiner's article in the op that uses a FOXNEWS article link as its source that Clinton was on Epstein's airplane twenty some times....

When you go to the FOXNEWS link, the article does not supply all of the invoices that it states that Bill Clinton was on the flight manifests....

only 1 is showing, which was Clinton with 4 secret service and his Foundation staff listed... nothing nefarious??

where are all of these other flight manifest that it claims happened?????
You remain a Leftist because you choose to remain ignorant.

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet | Daily Mail Online

Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet

Bill Clinton was frequent flier on pedophile’s private jet ‘Lolita Express’
yes, it does put Clinton with other singers and actors on Epstein's planes flight logs of which I had stated earlier, was due to charity works and an event over seas.... it DOES not put Epstein on the plane during those events, and one so far puts Clinton with Dave Bands, who is Clinton's right hand man with the Foundation, that states no secret service...

and one where Clinton and 4 secret service men took from nyc to his home in Westchester county, ny

I found a Gawker listed pdf document with all the flight manifests, 76 pages of them, in the first 10 pages, there are 2 with Clinton so far.

oh, found one with kevin Spacek etc shown in the link but not in the 76 pages of logs I have to read through, as of yet.... it went to the Portuguese Azores then on to elsewhere...

So far, nothing stating Epstein was present, so far NO FLIGHTS going to so called ''LOLITA ISLAND'' ... St James Island in the Virgin Islands.... with Clinton on it yet...

still looking though.... :p doesn't mean it didn't happen, just am not done searching.

Epstein was a big giver on charity....(probably to cover for his scummy and illegal doings) so far, which it is early on in my search of the logs, it involves the Foundation and Charity, on the flights, which I had read about, years ago.

Last edited:
Worst
Sgt Shultz
Ever

We’ve talked about Epstein for years and he’s flown 26 times with him, 5 times without Secret Service.

Bill Clinton claims he 'knows nothing' about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged child sex crimes
Trump knows nothing either.
rmciwi51a3931.png

l0bYR5w.jpg

Was Stormy Daniels underage? Or are you OK with pedophilia?

I have a problem with the Washington examiner's article in the op that uses a FOXNEWS article link as its source that Clinton was on Epstein's airplane twenty some times....

When you go to the FOXNEWS link, the article does not supply all of the invoices that it states that Bill Clinton was on the flight manifests....

only 1 is showing, which was Clinton with 4 secret service and his Foundation staff listed... nothing nefarious??

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet | Daily Mail Online

yes, it does put Clinton with other singers and actors on Epstein's planes flight logs of which I had stated earlier, was due to charity works and an event over seas.... it DOES not put Epstein on the plane during those events, and one so far puts Clinton with Dave Bands, who is Clinton's right hand man with the Foundation, that states no secret service...

and one where Clinton and 4 secret service men took from nyc to his home in Westchester county, ny

I found a Gawker listed pdf document with all the flight manifests, 76 pages of them, in the first 10 pages, there are 2 with Clinton so far.

oh, found one with kevin Spacek etc shown in the link but not in the 76 pages of logs I have to read through, as of yet.... it went to the Portuguese Azores then on to elsewhere...

So far, nothing stating Epstein was present, so far NO FLIGHTS going to so called ''LOLITA ISLAND'' ... St James Island in the Virgin Islands.... with Clinton on it yet...

still looking though.... :p doesn't mean it didn't happen, just am not done searching.

Epstein was a big giver on charity....(probably to cover for his scummy and illegal doings) so far, which it is early on in my search of the logs, it involves the Foundation and Charity, on the flights, which I had read about, years ago.
ok, found another log, epsten's plane picked Clinton and Doug Bands, the foundation guy right hand man, in Japan, then dropped them off in hong kong, plane went on to China after they dropped bill off...

again, nothing nefarious, as of yet.... and no sign of epstein on board...

from Politico:

"Trump said he feels "very badly" for Alex Acosta, praising the Labor secretary's work but lamenting the headlines plaguing the former Florida U.S. attorney behind the controversial plea deal for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. “We're going to be looking at that and looking at it very closely,” Trump continued, and the president made a point of distancing himself from Epstein, whom he said he had a falling out with long ago and hasn't talked to for 15 years. Last year, however, former press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the White House was reviewing the situation in the wake of a Miami Herald report that detailed the scope of Epstein's abuse and the plea deal he was granted. The White House didn't answer questions on whether they conducted an inquiry then"

from Politico:

"Trump said he feels "very badly" for Alex Acosta, praising the Labor secretary's work but lamenting the headlines plaguing the former Florida U.S. attorney behind the controversial plea deal for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. “We're going to be looking at that and looking at it very closely,” Trump continued, and the president made a point of distancing himself from Epstein, whom he said he had a falling out with long ago and hasn't talked to for 15 years. Last year, however, former press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the White House was reviewing the situation in the wake of a Miami Herald report that detailed the scope of Epstein's abuse and the plea deal he was granted. The White House didn't answer questions on whether they conducted an inquiry then"

And it was brought up at least two years ago in Acosta's confirmation hearings.

I've read a dozen reports where he claims he only flew 4 times on Epstein's airplane. I've also read reports dating back months that he was a regular on flights to the Caribbean.

from Breitbart:

"On at least five of those excursions, the flight logs denote that Clinton was not accompanied by any Secret Service personnel. The former president, though, did occasionally travel in the company of Ghislaine Maxwell, a New York socialite, and Sarah Kellen, Epstein’s former assistant. Both women were previously investigated by the FBI and Florida law enforcement over concerns they helped recruit Epstein’s underage victims. Clinton claimed he had “one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002 "

HUGE!... Pilot Logs Reveal ALMOST EVERY TIME Bill Clinton Flew on Epstein's Lolita Express -- UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE! (VIDEO)

Investigative reporter Conchita Sarnoff, the author of “Trafficking” on the Jeffrey Epstein case, joined Shannon Bream on Monday night to discuss the Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest.

Their sheeple lovers won't give a dam and will still vote a clinton in that's how deep their mental illness runs.

epstein belongs to the democrats......he gave massive amounts of money to them, and they protected him.....he helped fund the Clinton Global Initiative...while allowing bill the rapist access to his victims...

HUGE!... Pilot Logs Reveal ALMOST EVERY TIME Bill Clinton Flew on Epstein's Lolita Express -- UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE! (VIDEO)

Investigative reporter Conchita Sarnoff, the author of “Trafficking” on the Jeffrey Epstein case, joined Shannon Bream on Monday night to discuss the Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest.

Their sheeple lovers won't give a dam and will still vote a clinton in that's how deep their mental illness runs.
Because of Bill Clinton’s past it is not a stretch to think he went on trips just to have sex with little girls.

ok, found another log, epsten's plane picked Clinton and Doug Bands, the foundation guy right hand man, in Japan, then dropped them off in hong kong, plane went on to China after they dropped bill off...

again, nothing nefarious, as of yet.... and no sign of epstein on board...
and the next flight with clinton was with his assistant again, Doug Bands and with 8 secret service men, being picked up in Morocco, flown to the Canary Islands nearby, then to JFK.... no Epstein, No lolita island

i saw a lot more than 4 times he was listed.

for that alone, he's lying. but go ahead, tell me how wrong i am and can't count or some other airheaded bullshit you do.

Forum List

Back