Clinton / Libya

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump criticized Clinton for her “failed policy of nation-building and regime change” and he counted Libya among them. Left unsaid was that Trump also supported the military ouster of Moammar Gadhafi at that time.

Trump: We must abandon the failed policy of nation-building and regime change that Hillary Clinton pushed in Iraq, Libya, in Egypt, and Syria.

and the crowd CHEERS, standing ovation CHEERING CHEERING !!!

But the clueless idiots are too busy picking peanuts out of Donnies shit pile to know the real facts ....

But as Sen. Ted Cruz pointed out at a Republican debate in February, Trump also supported regime change in Libya at the time. Although Trump denied it in the debate, Trump said in 2011 that the U.S. should go into Libya “on a humanitarian basis” and “knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.”

Trump made that comment in a video posted to his YouTube channel in February 2011:

Trump, Feb. 28, 2011: I can’t believe what our country is doing. Gadhafi, in Libya, is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is and we’re sitting around. We have soldiers all over the Middle East and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage. And that’s what it is, a carnage. … Now we should go in. We should stop this guy which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it and save these lives. This is absolute nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re going to end up with something like you’ve never seen before. Now, ultimately the people will appreciate it and they’re going to end up taking over the country eventually. But the people will appreciate it and they should pay us back. But we have to go in to save these lives. These people are being slaughtered like animals. … We should do it on a humanitarian basis. Immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.

deny that Trumpbots.

toothpick? :eusa_whistle:

Why the sudden interest in people changing their minds? Is it just partisanship or are you going to make a thread about cankles, too?

Showing people all the bald-faced lies and contradictions from Trump doesn't make a dent in a willfully blind and stupid rube's head, Siete.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

Showing people all the bald-faced lies and contradictions from Trump doesn't make a dent in a willfully blind and stupid rube's head, Siete.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"
you circle jerking with siete? :lmao:

Why the sudden interest in people changing their minds? Is it just partisanship or are you going to make a thread about cankles, too?

oh, I don't know. Maybe the sudden interest RW's have to suck Trumps cock dry, and give him a free pass on everything ..

oh, I don't know. Maybe the sudden interest RW's have to suck Trumps cock dry, and give him a free pass on everything ..
like the left does with your girl? FFS man, Clinton got out of criminal charges because she is fucking stupid..
Its partisan politics dude. You are all fucking idiots.

like the left does with your girl?
"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"
yeah delete the part where I talked shit about both of them..
BTW dumbass, everything out fo your mouth is TRUMP. EVERYTHING. You could be entering a discussion about migits from Mars and you would invoke trump.
Take your fucking hypocritical bullshit somewhere else.

like the left does with your girl?
"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"
yeah delete the part where I talked shit about both of them..
BTW dumbass, everything out fo your mouth is TRUMP. EVERYTHING. You could be entering a discussion about migits from Mars and you would invoke trump.
Take your fucking hypocritical bullshit somewhere else.
See? The rubes have VERY selective eyesight and hearing.

By the way, TNH. If Hillary had hijacked my party, I'd be slamming her just like Trump and trying to wake up the fucking retards who only see a letter after someone's name even if that person has never been a Republican before yesterday.

But she didn't.

like the left does with your girl? FFS man, Clinton got out of criminal charges because she is fucking stupid..
Its partisan politics dude. You are all fucking idiots.

the thread included Clinton and Trump .... bipartisan.

Trump supported Clinton then, he opposes her now, and idiots like you drop to their knees and open wide ... when anyone points out the facts and hands you your miserable ass you respond with four letter words, and finger pointing.

Trump will lose and take you with him.

Trump kissed Hillary's ass right up until last year.

He was a Democrat all during the Bush Administration. He had a failed run for the Presidency as the Reform candidate before that.

The motherfucking huckster has never been a Republican. If he and his idiot family thought being a Republican conservative was so awesome, HOW COME THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE?

Jesus! It's UNBELIEVABLE what the fucking retarded, willfully blind and stupid rubes are able to block out. It's AMAZING their heads don't explode from all the compartmentalizing they must have to do to reconcile all the evidence in front of them that they are being had.

Trump+get+in+dammit+stop+yer+whining+you+liberal_364bf4_5912884.jpg

He's always said do it stealth strike not leaving a huge power vacuum like the bitch and her boy did. You would know exactly what he means but you are a dumbocrat so

He's always said do it stealth strike not leaving a huge power vacuum like the bitch and her boy did. You would know exactly what he means but you are a dumbocrat so
My God, you are getting dumber every day.

What the fuck do you think happens when you do a "stealth strike", whatever the fuck that is, and kill the leader of a technocratic dictatorship?

You create a power vacuum, retard.

Trump was totally on board with Clinton's intervention in Libya, which is why he said in 2013 she had been the greatest Secretary of State ever.

By the way, TNH. If Hillary had hijacked my party, I'd be slamming her just like Trump and trying to wake up the fucking retards who only see a letter after someone's name even if that person has never been a Republican before yesterday.

But she didn't.
your party got hijacked years ago
And its cool you give yourself excuses for things you do while blasting other people for it..

Forum List

Back