Clinton Rally Cancelled...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Clinton-Kaine Have to CANCEL Cleveland...

... due to lack of interest.

33djx4x.jpg

Although campaign rallies are planned weeks in advance, Clinton’s campaign claims that the event was canceled due to "time constraints".

That and most of the people who wanted to attend were there two weeks ago walking OUTSIDE the fence...

Both candidates need to leave the road until after the Olympics and really until Labor Day week. People are getting election fatigue.

33djx4x.jpg

Although campaign rallies are planned weeks in advance, Clinton’s campaign claims that the event was canceled due to "time constraints".
I just love these "news" sites that make stuff up and people merrily spread it around like shit on a crib, or even worse, actually believe it.
Some, given the history of how the Clinton campaign deliver misleading information, may speculate the Cleveland cancellations was due to lack of interest, ie. bad optics. Perhaps this is a possibility.
Hope no one here will swallow such tripe.

hiLIARy does not have any charisma. Serial liars like her usually dont

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

The rally is just like the voting, if you don't show up, Democrats will vote for you

Hillary having these staged events with small crowds looking like large crowds on camera will hurt her in the long run. If people cannot get access to her speeches when she is in their town, it will turn them off her.

33djx4x.jpg

I just love these "news" sites that make stuff up and people merrily spread it around like shit on a crib, or even worse, actually believe it.
Some, given the history of how the Clinton campaign deliver misleading information, may speculate the Cleveland cancellations was due to lack of interest, ie. bad optics. Perhaps this is a possibility.

Wait, so the rally is still on?

Hillary having these staged events with small crowds looking like large crowds on camera will hurt her in the long run. If people cannot get access to her speeches when she is in their town, it will turn them off her.
yep. they just put the camera behind the first few rows to make it look like its packed

33djx4x.jpg

It was never on. The thread title is misleading. A rally was never scheduled. The event was a visit to a furniture factory.

33djx4x.jpg

It was never on. The thread title is misleading. A rally was never scheduled. The event was a visit to a furniture factory.
I knew before I opened the title this would be a thread fail.

Gullible cons being gullible

and cons.

Hillary doesn't really need to do anything. Trump is sinking his own campaign. She should just kick back and let him do all the talking.

33djx4x.jpg

Fox 8 Cleveland says otherwise...

Hillary Clinton event in Cleveland canceled

Forum List

Back