🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaféAuLait;9421610 said:
This is silly. It's spread by some gossip rag.

If this were the case, why didn't this come out years ago?

And to be honest who cares?

Bill cheats on HRC and probably has for years and year, she screwed around on him. I really don't care.

But, my friend, others do care, as you can see by the OUTRAGE of the subversives in here.... THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

24bur5z.jpg

I guess you may have a point there. If this has a modicum of truth, then indeed they have pulled the wool over the public eye.

I find it suspect this has never been whispered about before though.

CaféAuLait;9421610 said:

Bill cheats on HRC and probably has for years and year, she screwed around on him. I really don't care.

This thread is for the National Enquirer crowd and belongs in the Badlands. :eusa_whistle:

The letter "Y" is a symbol of womyn's lybyrytyyn from the blight of manpiggery.

Since you know so much about me, do reference the quote of mine you doubtlessly have on file for review where I address that issue.

Hypocrisy? No. You're not even comparing apples and oranges any more, it's more like aardvarks and zucchinis at this point.

The issue with Chelsea "Future President 2028" Clyntyn: Some douchebag manpig is stirring up shit about hyr family's sex lyfe, which is not a cool thing to do regardless of who is being targeted.

The issue with Bristol "Single Mom 2008" Palin: Hyr mythyr claims to be a conservatard Christ-stain, yet fails to live up to those values by instilling them in hyr chyldryn, as evidenced by hyr daughtyr having said chyld out of wedlock. While personally, I don't care about hyr not being married (nor do most other Democrats), Palin's conservatardism is clearly just political doubletalk, and like most other Democrats, I cannot stand dishonesty from politicians. Sadly, such dishonesty and hypocrisy have become the hallmarks of right-wing politics in recent millennia. But, that's your camp's problem to sort out, not mine.

Oh, I better watch it, Mr. Maddow here is a real WIMINS LIBBIER! When you can find time to stop eating your friend at the "Y" try English and we can have a go at it, would it be CYNT, or is it still ****?

3skznu.jpg

Rachel Maddow really scares you, doesn't she? :D

I SHUDDER!!!!...But only when I think IT might touch me!:ack-1:

maddowarrogance.jpg

CaféAuLait;9421638 said:
CaféAuLait;9421610 said:

But, my friend, others do care, as you can see by the OUTRAGE of the subversives in here.... THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

24bur5z.jpg

I guess you may have a point there. If this has a modicum of truth, then indeed they have pulled the wool over the public eye.

It has been rumored from since Foster was killed. I think decorum was to not bring it up while Chelsea was a child. But now she is pulling down big bucks so the gloves are coming off. She sure looks a lot like hubble then Billy. I always wondere how those two could have produced Chelsea.

CaféAuLait;9421638 said:

24bur5z.jpg

It has been rumored from since Foster was killed. I think decorum was to not bring it up while Chelsea was a child. But now she is pulling down big bucks so the gloves are coming off. She sure looks a lot like hubble then Billy. I always wondere how those two could have produced Chelsea.

Wow, guess that shows I did not pay attention. I had never heard this rumor before. I've heard the Foster cover-up, etc, but not this. But none the less, it seems as if this may be online with how Bush got his black-eye. Falling down drunk or choking on a peanut. Hummm maybe there is some visual imagery going on, givin I'm speaking about peanuts now! :D

I'd bang Chelsea. I wonder if she needs any new interns?

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I hate to admit it, but I would hit that too. The fact is, leftist liberal chicks are generally hotter than old conservative bags. There are exceptions, of course, like Palin and that Cupp chick.

For example, I find the following leftists quite fuckworthy:

Chelsea Clinton

Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Sandra Fluke (yeah, I would pound that...they do not make condoms strong enough)

Stephanie Cutter (despicable person, makes me harder than a rock)

Wendy Davis

That Flores chick

All the MSNBC chicks (Alex Wagner, even that lesbian...would take them all to Pound Town)

The CNN chicks

Hillary when she was younger

Michelle Obama (yeah, I'd go there too)

Slobbering leftist fools, one and all. But I'd bang every last one of them until my dick got sheared off from screwing too much. I am completely disgusted with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

CaféAuLait;9421638 said:

24bur5z.jpg

AMAZING how the children really DO LOOK LIKE their fathers!

bill_clinton_son.jpg

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

Furthermore, Shelnutt says Hillary and Bill were on the rocks during that time.

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

Radar Online | Identity Of Chelsea Clinton?s Real Father ?Best Unkept Secret?

ooooooooooh really ??????

fer crisakes, i have been singing that song from the first day i saw photos of them, back around 1994-96, and just now it is in the scandal news papers at every grocery store check out aisle, good gawdamity, these scandal sheets are a "Johny comes too late", or were they threatened to keep it under the table.., in Bubbas terms, "or else" !!

Betsy Wright had a list of a whopping 26 women who were potential “bimbo eruptions”..., in Clintons terms these were all nuts, sluts & liars. In reality, these were just the tip of the iceberg of the women who Bill Clinton has had sex with.

any ways who fucking cares, demorats are a soulless bunch of fucking perverts who believe women are "nuts, sluts & liars."

I'd bang Chelsea. I wonder if she needs any new interns?

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I hate to admit it, but I would hit that too. The fact is, leftist liberal chicks are generally hotter than old conservative bags. There are exceptions, of course, like Palin and that Cupp chick.

For example, I find the following leftists quite fuckworthy:

Chelsea Clinton

Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Sandra Fluke (yeah, I would pound that...they do not make condoms strong enough)

Stephanie Cutter (despicable person, makes me harder than a rock)

Wendy Davis

That Flores chick

All the MSNBC chicks (Alex Wagner, even that lesbian...would take them all to Pound Town)

The CNN chicks

Hillary when she was younger

Michelle Obama (yeah, I'd go there too)

Slobbering leftist fools, one and all. But I'd bang every last one of them until my dick got sheared off from screwing too much. I am completely disgusted with myself.

I didn't think a man could HATE his own dick that much! :eusa_clap:

I thought this was a satirical thread. Apparently some dumbasses are taking it seriously.

I thought this was a satirical thread. Apparently some dumbasses are taking it seriously.

Oh, I had FORGOTTEN this Clinton Heir!

DSC042801.jpg

Better go check my "Clinton, Shoulda had a Blow Job" file again, there may be MORE!

Town Hall says Chelsea gets paid up to $75K for a speaking engagement. Can you imagine? What can she possibly have to say that is worth so much money? She has not done anything with her life. What could she possibly have to share with people, other than the obvious shit she has first hand knowledge of, like crooked lawyers and lying politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back