🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wish-you scummy high school drop out.

I know, you used one of your quarters out of your bag to buy a fortune cookie that had that saying, better hurry back to your corner, 2 guys are there waiting with 50 cents!

You're a poster child for a late term abortion. Real late. Like, how old are you late.

Well, now that you mention it halfwit, we do have you sized up perfectly!

10505579_409919982482159_8408917346120724945_n.jpg

Even the radical paparazzi let Chelsea alone while she was growing up. Maybe it was legitimate fear of Hillary or the left wing tabloids received instructions from the mainstream media to lay off the Clintons or face government assassins. Today Hillary doesn't have the power she used to have and Bill is a joke and Chelsea is on her own so she is open to criticism that wasn't available fifteen or twenty years ago to the tabloids.

Even the radical paparazzi let Chelsea alone while she was growing up. Maybe it was legitimate fear of Hillary or the left wing tabloids received instructions from the mainstream media to lay off the Clintons or face government assassins. Today Hillary doesn't have the power she used to have and Bill is a joke and Chelsea is on her own so she is open to criticism that wasn't available fifteen or twenty years ago to the tabloids.

^ So many words... so little coherence :dunno:

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

Furthermore, Shelnutt says Hillary and Bill were on the rocks during that time.

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

Radar Online | Identity Of Chelsea Clinton?s Real Father ?Best Unkept Secret?

What the heck is wrong with people like you? Is it hereditary?

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

Furthermore, Shelnutt says Hillary and Bill were on the rocks during that time.

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

Radar Online | Identity Of Chelsea Clinton?s Real Father ?Best Unkept Secret?

What the heck is wrong with people like you? Is it hereditary?

Still living under that rock, troll?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

sigpic20112_2.gif

You far-right nut bags are scare shitless of Hilary.

Instead of these desperate and pathetic fringe attacks, why not just run a decent candidate?

Funny, I would have thought the last two would have been on your A list.

That said, I agree. We need a real decent, true conservative Candidate, and until then, I'll never vote Republican or Democrap.... with one single exception below...

But I disagree with being 'scurd of hilary'. Bull. I'm not scared of that walked pile of human trash. I absolutely despise her. She's is literally an evil person. Obama, in my view, was never an evil person. He just has horrible policies, that are ruining the country.

Hilliary is an EVIL person. I would vote for absolutely ANYONE but her. If she runs, the only possible way that the Republicans could lose, is if they dug up the bones of Hitler and Stalin, and ran them as a pair, or if they ran Bill Clinton as the Republican candidate against Hilliary.

Short of that, Hilliary herself, just by herself, would unite the entire right-wing of American, and a good portion of the centrists, in opposition to her.

You really don't understand this at all. You guys on the left claim we on the right, hate everyone. Not true. Not at all. But in this one case.... yes. We HATE Hilliary Clinton. She gets boo'd everywhere that her handlers don't control who is in the crowd.

Let me put it another way. If the two most radical left-wing Republicans (RINOs) McCain and Lindsey Graham, were to run on one ticket, and Hilliary was to resurrect Ronald Reagan as her VP, and run on the other.... I would vote without a second thought, for McCain and Graham, over Hilliary and Ronnie.

ANYONE but Hilliary. She has no value whatsoever to humanity. A true evil horrible worthless person.

All the scandals, all the back room deals, all the dirty tricks, all the hidden skeletons, all the dark connections, and shady partners, all the everything.... Hilliary is evil. She's terrible person, and I, and many many many people would be absolutely against her.

I'll give you one example. I was driving over to my parents home in the suburbs back in 2000, when I noticed their neighbors home. They are not religious people, don't go to church, not conservative, very liberal in many ways, and openly democrats. Over in their yard were two signs "vote no to Hilliary" and "Hilliary" with a cross through her name.

I had to ask, because these people were Democrats to the core. Sure enough, they just absolutely hated Hilliary. Can't stand her. All her checkered past of illegal activity, they don't want her at all.

...... yeah... um.... We're in Ohio. Columbus Ohio. And they hated Hilliary who was running in New York, so bad.... they had signs in their Yard in Ohio, opposing Hilliary..... and they were Democrats.

You want to lose the election with a land slide? Just run Hilliary. PLEASE run Hilliary. Absolutely run Hilliary. Land slide loss. Completely and total fail. Just run that scum sucking girl, and she will go down in flames to the absolute destruction of the whole party.

Sadly, I think the Democraps are actually smart enough to know not to run that witch.

But you think we're scared of that evil hell spawn? No no, you run. PLEASE PLEASE run Hilliary Clinton. I will purchase cable TV for the first time in 10 years, just to watch Fox News do the Election broadcast, to see her bite the dust, and enjoy.... literally ENJOY every single minute of that train wreck.

Last edited:
This is silly. It's spread by some gossip rag.

If this were the case, why didn't this come out years ago?

And to be honest who cares?

Bill cheats on HRC and probably has for years and year, she screwed around on him. I really don't care.

You know, Vigilante, for a bigoted conservatard, you sure do care a lot about sex and gossip. Is it possible that you have strayed away from the Christ-insanity that has held back humynkynd for so many centuries?

On the matter of Chelsea's paternity: Who cares who hyr sperm donor was? Giving a damn about this is like the idiots who freak out when they realize that their "amazing 100% pure Swiss spring water harvested by sinless nuns using golden jugs" they bought at Walmart isn't actually from a spring, and is just plain tap water. Does that make the taste of the product any different? No. Similarly, Chelsea Clyntyn will continue to be the same pyrsyn America has grown to love and adore, regardless of the idle gossip being spread by the hypocritical conservatard gossip-mongers in the nation's churches.

Are you cheating on your wife, isn't this you and Mad Crabbie?

jmg_maddow.jpg

And what's with all the "y's"?

But you liberal freak, you pond scum were all over Palin's daughter having a baby out of wedlock.... You ***** couldn't get enough of that! You're fucking HYPOCRISY is ASTOUNDING!

Why does that guy have his arm around Mad Cabbie???

CaféAuLait;9421610 said:

Bill cheats on HRC and probably has for years and year, she screwed around on him. I really don't care.

But, my friend, others do care, as you can see by the OUTRAGE of the subversives in here.... THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

24bur5z.jpg

And what's with all the "y's"?

The letter "Y" is a symbol of womyn's lybyrytyyn from the blight of manpiggery.

Since you know so much about me, do reference the quote of mine you doubtlessly have on file for review where I address that issue.

You're fucking HYPOCRISY is ASTOUNDING!
Hypocrisy? No. You're not even comparing apples and oranges any more, it's more like aardvarks and zucchinis at this point.

The issue with Chelsea "Future President 2028" Clyntyn: Some douchebag manpig is stirring up shit about hyr family's sex lyfe, which is not a cool thing to do regardless of who is being targeted.

The issue with Bristol "Single Mom 2008" Palin: Hyr mythyr claims to be a conservatard Christ-stain, yet fails to live up to those values by instilling them in hyr chyldryn, as evidenced by hyr daughtyr having said chyld out of wedlock. While personally, I don't care about hyr not being married (nor do most other Democrats), Palin's conservatardism is clearly just political doubletalk, and like most other Democrats, I cannot stand dishonesty from politicians. Sadly, such dishonesty and hypocrisy have become the hallmarks of right-wing politics in recent millennia. But, that's your camp's problem to sort out, not mine.

Oh, I better watch it, Mr. Maddow here is a real WIMINS LIBBIER! When you can find time to stop eating your friend at the "Y" try English and we can have a go at it, would it be CYNT, or is it still ****?

3skznu.jpg

Rachel Maddow really scares you, doesn't she? :D

Truth is, why give a crap. It is past time for the Clintons to fade into obscurity. Unfortunately we will live a long time with the damage both of them did to this country.

CaféAuLait;9421610 said:

Holy shit, are you taking this nonsense even semi-seriously? This is pure satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back