🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton supporter who vandalized Trump Hollywood star speaks out: 'I was just so fed up'...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

James Lambert Otis, the man who admitted to taking a sledgehammer and pick-axe to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is speaking out about why he did it and what he hoped to accomplish.

Otis, 53, was recorded on video Wednesday at 5:45 a.m. by entertainment website Deadline.com as he removed Trump’s gold-colored name and the television logo from the sidewalk in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard.

In an interview several hours later, Otis said he decided to take action because he was troubled by the accounts of the 11 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct and the Republican presidential nominee’s subsequent denials.

“The reason why I took the star was to auction it on Election Day, and raise as much money as I can for the women who have been exploited by Mr. Trump,” Otis said by telephone.

Man who vandalized Donald Trump’s star speaks out: ‘I was just so fed up’

He will have to ponder whether theft and destruction was the best way to raise money in jail...

He can also ponder whether defending false rape accusers is a good choice. I suppose criminals fight for criminals though.

One can only ask where this guy was when Bill settled a rape suit for 850,000.

So the norm is now justifying your criminal actions?

Why did you break the law?
- I was frustrated and felt like it.
Thank you - you are free to go.

:wtf:

Hopefully this clown will at least get fined significantly if not serve jail time.

Many Americans have completely lost all self-discipline and respect for the law and go around doing whatever they want without fear of consequences.

Case in point, during the riots not long ago (and during any city violence you ever see), you see some fools jumping up and down on police car's hood. The police have pretty much just let them do it.

Oh Hellllllllll Naw! I would walk up to the car with a 12-gauge/bean bags and would blow the little bastards off the top of the car.

Who the hell do you think you are?
Didja momma teach you doing that was ok?
Does she know you're out here?
You want to get up and climb back on?

Then I would head over to the store where looters are climbing through a broken front store window carrying a TV! BAM! I would start shooting those assholes with bean bags, too!

Break out the water cannons, the tear gas, the bean bags..... People need to be re-introduced to the law and the FACT that they do not have the right to act like a bunch of animals just because they disagree with something.

The guy was an idiot. He vandalized someone else's property and should be punished appropriately. That doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

Funny how he wasn't upset that hillary covered up all of her husbands molestations and rapes and then slandered them. Weird huh.

It is illegal to sell stolen or receive property of course, but Crooked Hillary's team of crooks don't obey the laws and probably offered to pay all legal bills in addition to a bonus.

The guy was an idiot. He vandalized someone else's property and should be punished appropriately. That doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

PRECISELY !!! The guy IS an idiot and should pay for his vandalism.

So the norm is now justifying your criminal actions?

Why did you break the law?
- I was frustrated and felt like it.
Thank you - you are free to go.

:wtf:

Hopefully this clown will at least get fined significantly if not serve jail time.

Many Americans have completely lost all self-discipline and respect for the law and go around doing whatever they want without fear of consequences.

Case in point, during the riots not long ago (and during any city violence you ever see), you see some fools jumping up and down on police car's hood. The police have pretty much just let them do it.

Oh Hellllllllll Naw! I would walk up to the car with a 12-gauge/bean bags and would blow the little bastards off the top of the car.

Who the hell do you think you are?
Didja momma teach you doing that was ok?
Does she know you're out here?
You want to get up and climb back on?

Then I would head over to the store where looters are climbing through a broken front store window carrying a TV! BAM! I would start shooting those assholes with bean bags, too!

Break out the water cannons, the tear gas, the bean bags..... People need to be re-introduced to the law and the FACT that they do not have the right to act like a bunch of animals just because they disagree with something.

The likes of Clinton has convinced the cops that it's "racist" to uphold the law.

If Hillary had a star and a Trump supporter defaced it, every "news" organization would lead with the story about how Trump supporters are "haters" and Hillary is just so wonderful etc....

Forum List

Back