Clinton vs Trump crowds at speeches

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

And this is a Trump speech

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

question if i may.....you show the trump one with him up there talking....why not the same with the hillary one?....for all we know that could be an hour or 2 before she talks.....

Does Hillary even do speeches?

Seems like her tactic is to have a wall of false rape accusers decide the election.

• Banned
question if i may.....you show the trump one with him up there talking....why not the same with the hillary one?....for all we know that could be an hour or 2 before she talks.....
Google it for yourself kid..........................

Why do canuckistanians care about the election? What difference does it make?

I'm a paid agent of the globalist conspiracy of the bankers, librul media, UN, Soros, da Joos, et al to deny real patriot Americans and your fellow Deplorables their sovereignty to own guns, eat pork rinds and sexually harass women.

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

You lie. What's the point in lying?

I never lie numbnuts Hillary Clinton Draws Abysmal Crowd at National Baptist Convention Keynote Speech

PHOTOS: 'Lower than expected turnout' for Hillary speech to black Christians - The American Mirror

You are the one living in a lie............................

Look our only hope for her not to be the next (fake) president to continue selling us out is if she dies before she takes office.
Im hoping for something extremely painful and slow for her.

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Where was the Hillary picture taken?

Kansas City on September 8th of this year. Give up retard, the fact is that you are delusional and trying to pretend that this never happened. Take your pills and go back to sleep.

Wow! Baptist Convention Cuts Room Down by a Third After Nobody Shows Up to See Hillary

Hillary does draw crowds of rodents when she campaign at Pet Superstore

The above is what the Trumptards have been reduced to, as they realize they've lost.
Can I ask you an honest question?
exactly what is it that caused you so much hate for this country that you would consider voting for some piece of shit that you know is going to continue selling us out?

Forum List

Back