Clinton vs Trump crowds at speeches

Hillary does draw crowds of rodents when she campaign at Pet Superstore

The above is what the Trumptards have been reduced to, as they realize they've lost.
Can I ask you an honest question?
exactly what is it that caused you so much hate for this country that you would consider voting for some piece of shit that you know is going to continue selling us out?
Perhaps he is on welfare and gets all his food from foodstamps. So f Trump sends all the illegal Mexicans back to Mexico he might have no excuse not to get a job..................

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

And this is a Trump speech

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

Election will be rigged like 2012.

question if i may.....you show the trump one with him up there talking....why not the same with the hillary one?....for all we know that could be an hour or 2 before she talks.....
Google it for yourself kid..........................
just as i thought....more dishonesty....thanks for confirming that.....
Ever hear of YouTube?
It's NEW!...It's EXCITING!
Actually, give us a break and go to YouTube.

question if i may.....you show the trump one with him up there talking....why not the same with the hillary one?....for all we know that could be an hour or 2 before she talks.....
Ever hear of YouTube?
why?....he just proved to me with his response its a dishonest post....and you just backed him up....what do you think of them apples?...

Ever hear of YouTube?
why?....he just proved to me with his response its a dishonest post....and you just backed him up....what do you think of them apples?...
You do not want honesty kid, you want to live in your make believe World where Obama and Hillary hand out welfare and foodstamps to the slave class and this is a good thing in your mind. Trump wants to send the illegals home and create a job for everyone who wants one, however you have no interest in giving up your foodstamps in favor of a job and the dignity that goes with it.

Ever hear of YouTube?
You do not want honesty kid, you want to live in your make believe World where Obama and Hillary hand out welfare and foodstamps to the slave class and this is a good thing in your mind. Trump wants to send the illegals home and create a job for everyone who wants one, however you have no interest in giving up your foodstamps in favor of a job and the dignity that goes with it.
you think i back hillary just because i asked you for something you could not prove about her?... hold on.....
1324512.gif
....do you have a lot to learn....kid....

Ever hear of YouTube?
you think i back hillary just because i asked you for something you could not prove about her?... hold on.....View attachment 93875 ....do you have a lot to learn....kid....
I proved many times over that no one goes to her campaign stops. You just can't deal with the truth, and are stomping your feet like a little kid.....................

Go get some candy

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

You lie. What's the point in lying?
what hiLIARy get- together didn't require unwilling participants to be bused-in?

You have no proof that every Hillary event has involved people being kidnapped to force them to attend. If you're trolling, it's just more proof you know Trump is finished.

Ever hear of YouTube?
you think i back hillary just because i asked you for something you could not prove about her?... hold on.....View attachment 93875 ....do you have a lot to learn....kid....
I proved many times over that no one goes to her campaign stops. You just can't deal with the truth, and are stomping your feet like a little kid.....................

Go get some candy
it is painfully obvious that her Highness couldn't pack a Pizza Hut unless they were giving- out gift cards

Ever hear of YouTube?

Go get some candy
it hurts to be proven your dishonest doesnt it....and you are the one having a hard time with the truth....now maybe you should go get some candy,but have someone take the paper off for you...

I don't know of anyone who would willingly go to a hiLIARy rally and I'm a Lefty BUT not a sell- out like her & Bill

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You lie. What's the point in lying?
what hiLIARy get- together didn't require unwilling participants to be bused-in?

You have no proof that every Hillary event has involved people being kidnapped to force them to attend. If you're trolling, it's just more proof you know Trump is finished.

I never said that Hillary kidnapps people to get them to go to her events, so you are just another delusional Clinton backer, and you are just like all the rest.

Now take your schitzo medication

Ever hear of YouTube?

Go get some candy
it hurts to be proven your dishonest doesnt it....and you are the one having a hard time with the truth....now maybe you should go get some candy,but have someone take the paper off for you...
The only thing that you have proven is how dumb you really are.

That said how much can you really afford to donate to free healthcare for 12 million illegal mexicans and another million or so Syrians.... Because you can't wait to donate to this cause, like the retard that you are.

Go light your cigarette and have another beer, pay with your food stamps and welfare check

Forum List

Back