Clinton vs Trump crowds at speeches

Toro is a crony Establ,- supporter.

As to the OP- "charisma" & "hiLIARy" are two words that will never be in the same sentence

Then you do not care either, as you are somebody. So if you care, then your statement that nobody cares is quite ignorant and impossible

No.

I mean, nobody gives a shit how many people are showing up to Clinton's and Orange jesus's rallies.

Trump is going to get crushed.

It doesn't matter how many of his supporters show up.

Then you do not care either, as you are somebody. So if you care, then your statement that nobody cares is quite ignorant and impossible

No.

I mean, nobody gives a shit how many people are showing up to Clinton's and Orange jesus's rallies.

Wrong again, because the people who are not showing up at the criminals rally's actually do care, and this is why they stayed home. You have absolutely no clue, and are mocking yourself with every word, like every Clinton fan

No.

Wrong again, because the people who are not showing up at the criminals rally's actually do care, and this is why they stayed home. You have absolutely no clue, and are mocking yourself with every word, like every Clinton fan

You're a clueless idiot.

Remember this when your messiah, Orange Jesus, gets crushed on election day.

No.

You're a clueless idiot.

Remember this when your messiah, Orange Jesus, gets crushed on election day.

Can't wait until orange sends a Navy Seal team to Dubai to bring the bitch home to face execution

Can't wait until orange sends a Navy Seal team to Dubai to bring the bitch home to face execution

Who is in Dubai whom President Hillary wants executed?
Hillary will be hiding in Dubai because they have no extradition treaty. Obama has already secretly bought a home there.

Obama Buys $4.9 Seaside Mansion in Non-Extradition Country of Dubai - The Last Great Stand

LOL

Will "President Trump" be riding on a unicorn in this wet dream fantasy of yours?

Hillary will be hiding in Dubai because they have no extradition treaty. Obama has already secretly bought a home there.

Obama Buys $4.9 Seaside Mansion in Non-Extradition Country of Dubai - The Last Great Stand

LOL

Will "President Trump" be riding on a unicorn in this wet dream fantasy of yours?
No he will be flying in on his own 747..............................

Really.

Now go smoke your dope

LOL

Really.

Now go smoke your dope

You are the one believing this ridiculous psychotropic fantasy that Trump is going to be President.

LOL

Really.

Now go smoke your dope

You are the one believing this ridiculous psychotropic fantasy that Trump is going to be President.

And you believe that the person that you want to be President is too stupid to know that C stands for classified.....................

LOL good goin sherlock

that would be if i was for hillary you stupid ass....it seems being fair is something that you just cant tolerate,look how pissed you are....whats the matter bass,did i hit a high note?.....

You are the one that can afford to pay for healthcare for 12 million illegal Mexicans and another million more Syrians. Too bad you can't afford shirts without cigarette burn holes and permanent drool marks.
bass calm down....i told you im not for hillary,and dont worry i aint for your guy either....dam it must be tough for you when you get called on something....

If you are not for Trump, then you are for Hillary. Apathy kills
learn to read.....i aint backing either one....unlike you character matters to me....and neither one of these people have much character....
Yes character matters, and so do 12 million illegals who add nothing to society but are entitled to free healthcare paid for by you, and the rest of us common folk. However since you drive a Lambo and live in Beverly Hills you can afford it.

Anyone not voting for Trump IS VOTING FOR CLINTON. It's just a fact, so dude you are most certainly voting for Clinton, whether you understand this or not.
no im not voting for clinton....if she does not get my vote,then someone else is getting it...do you understand that ...dude?....

Forum List

Back