Clinton vs Trump crowds at speeches

conair2.jpg

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

And this is a Trump speech

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

You lie. What's the point in lying?
what hiLIARy get- together didn't require unwilling participants to be bused-in?

You have no proof that every Hillary event has involved people being kidnapped to force them to attend. If you're trolling, it's just more proof you know Trump is finished.

I never said that Hillary kidnapps people to get them to go to her events, so you are just another delusional Clinton backer, and you are just like all the rest.

Now take your schitzo medication

You used the word 'unwilling' which means you were claiming that people are being taken to Hillary rallies AGAINST THEIR WILL. What is that if not kidnapping?

Now, prove this even happens at EVERY rally.

This is a Hillary speech
eh2.jpg

And this is a Trump speech

maxresdefault.jpg

I need say nothing more as no one gives a shit about Hillary except for the lying media

You lie. What's the point in lying?
what hiLIARy get- together didn't require unwilling participants to be bused-in?

You have no proof that every Hillary event has involved people being kidnapped to force them to attend. If you're trolling, it's just more proof you know Trump is finished.

I never said that Hillary kidnapps people to get them to go to her events, so you are just another delusional Clinton backer, and you are just like all the rest.

Now take your schitzo medication

You used the word 'unwilling' which means you were claiming that people are being taken to Hillary rallies AGAINST THEIR WILL. What is that if not kidnapping?

Now, prove this even happens at EVERY rally.
I never used the word unwilling. Dude all you are doing is proving your schizophrenia to the group.

See I know full well that Hillary can get a crowd of 50 or so willing morons anywhere. You know like you......

Now take your pills, please!

Hillary does draw crowds of rodents when she campaign at Pet Superstore

The above is what the Trumptards have been reduced to, as they realize they've lost.
Can I ask you an honest question?
exactly what is it that caused you so much hate for this country that you would consider voting for some piece of shit that you know is going to continue selling us out?

I'm not voting for Trump.

Hillary does draw crowds of rodents when she campaign at Pet Superstore

The above is what the Trumptards have been reduced to, as they realize they've lost.
Can I ask you an honest question?
exactly what is it that caused you so much hate for this country that you would consider voting for some piece of shit that you know is going to continue selling us out?

I'm not voting for Trump.
I know, if you were I wouldnt have asked you that question. I assume (and I could be wrong because I honestly have no clue) that you are voting for the traitorous anti-US whore hillary.

why?....he just proved to me with his response its a dishonest post....and you just backed him up....what do you think of them apples?...
You do not want honesty kid, you want to live in your make believe World where Obama and Hillary hand out welfare and foodstamps to the slave class and this is a good thing in your mind. Trump wants to send the illegals home and create a job for everyone who wants one, however you have no interest in giving up your foodstamps in favor of a job and the dignity that goes with it.
you think i back hillary just because i asked you for something you could not prove about her?... hold on.....View attachment 93875 ....do you have a lot to learn....kid....
I proved many times over that no one goes to her campaign stops. You just can't deal with the truth, and are stomping your feet like a little kid.....................

Go get some candy
it hurts to be proven your dishonest doesnt it....and you are the one having a hard time with the truth....now maybe you should go get some candy,but have someone take the paper off for you...
The only thing that you have proven is how dumb you really are.

That said how much can you really afford to donate to free healthcare for 12 million illegal mexicans and another million or so Syrians.... Because you can't wait to donate to this cause, like the retard that you are.

Go light your cigarette and have another beer, pay with your food stamps and welfare check
that would be if i was for hillary you stupid ass....it seems being fair is something that you just cant tolerate,look how pissed you are....whats the matter bass,did i hit a high note?.....

You do not want honesty kid, you want to live in your make believe World where Obama and Hillary hand out welfare and foodstamps to the slave class and this is a good thing in your mind. Trump wants to send the illegals home and create a job for everyone who wants one, however you have no interest in giving up your foodstamps in favor of a job and the dignity that goes with it.
you think i back hillary just because i asked you for something you could not prove about her?... hold on.....View attachment 93875 ....do you have a lot to learn....kid....
I proved many times over that no one goes to her campaign stops. You just can't deal with the truth, and are stomping your feet like a little kid.....................

Go get some candy
it hurts to be proven your dishonest doesnt it....and you are the one having a hard time with the truth....now maybe you should go get some candy,but have someone take the paper off for you...

That said how much can you really afford to donate to free healthcare for 12 million illegal mexicans and another million or so Syrians.... Because you can't wait to donate to this cause, like the retard that you are.

Go light your cigarette and have another beer, pay with your food stamps and welfare check
that would be if i was for hillary you stupid ass....it seems being fair is something that you just cant tolerate,look how pissed you are....whats the matter bass,did i hit a high note?.....

You are the one that can afford to pay for healthcare for 12 million illegal Mexicans and another million more Syrians. Too bad you can't afford shirts without cigarette burn holes and permanent drool marks.

Go get some candy

You are the one that can afford to pay for healthcare for 12 million illegal Mexicans and another million more Syrians. Too bad you can't afford shirts without cigarette burn holes and permanent drool marks.
bass calm down....i told you im not for hillary,and dont worry i aint for your guy either....dam it must be tough for you when you get called on something....

Go get some candy

bass calm down....i told you im not for hillary,and dont worry i aint for your guy either....dam it must be tough for you when you get called on something....

If you are not for Trump, then you are for Hillary. Apathy kills

learn to read.....i aint backing either one....unlike you character matters to me....and neither one of these people have much character....

learn to read.....i aint backing either one....unlike you character matters to me....and neither one of these people have much character....
Yes character matters, and so do 12 million illegals who add nothing to society but are entitled to free healthcare paid for by you, and the rest of us common folk. However since you drive a Lambo and live in Beverly Hills you can afford it.

Anyone not voting for Trump IS VOTING FOR CLINTON. It's just a fact, so dude you are most certainly voting for Clinton, whether you understand this or not.

Do I need to point out the obvious?

They're all BLACK. This is one of the main groups the hag needs since the white male population is actually inspired to go out and VOTE.

Let's hope the apathy at her rally's translates to election day.

eh2.jpg

Do I need to point out the obvious?

They're all BLACK. This is one of the main groups the hag needs since the white male population is actually inspired to go out and VOTE.

Let's hope the apathy at her rally's translates to election day.

eh2.jpg

MLK's niece is voting for Trump...............nuff said

Forum List

Back