Clinton vs Trump: Debate: Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen Juanita in front row guests of Trump.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Here's a pay for view I would die to see.

If Hillary keeps this war on women shit up I would set up the debate with these women sitting quietly in the front row of every debate.

If Hillary keeps this war on women shit up I would set up the debate with these women sitting quietly in the front row of every debate.

If they decline will Trump claim they are schlonged bimbos?

All Hillary has to say now is that yeah, her marriage went through a very rough spot in the national news, but 18 years later, she and Bill have worked through it and are doing fine. Then mention the 3 marriages (as well as the affair Trump had with wife number 2 while being married to wife number 1), and she could turn the whole thing around back onto Trump.

All Hillary has to say now is that yeah, her marriage went through a very rough spot in the national news, but 18 years later, she and Bill have worked through it and are doing fine. Then mention the 3 marriages (as well as the affair Trump had with wife number 2 while being married to wife number 1), and she could turn the whole thing around back onto Trump.

Personally, I think the only thing Clinton has to do is keep her mouth shut and let Trump keep talking.

Personally, I think the only thing Clinton has to do is keep her mouth shut and let Trump keep talking.

She can't do that, because if she doesn't answer this and shoot it down soon, it will take on a life of it's own, and she'd be seen as weak for not responding.

If he invited them I don't think they would decline the invitation. After all they have a score to settle with Hillary and her war on women don't they now?

Especially after she declared that they all have a right to be believed.

"Hillary to every survivor of sexual assault: You have the right to be heard and believed. We’re with you. Twitter Video

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 15, 2015

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/15/good-news-for-juanita-broaddrick-kathleen-willey-et-al-hillary-clinton-says-you-have-a-right-to-be-believed/#ixzz3vf6OFY3f"

She can't do that, because if she doesn't answer this and shoot it down soon, it will take on a life of it's own, and she'd be seen as weak for not responding.

Post debate fact checking has not been Trump's friend. Of course, Trump is mostly silent during the debates anyway.

If he invited them I don't think they would decline the invitation. After all they have a score to settle with Hillary and her war on women don't they now?

"Hillary to every survivor of sexual assault: You have the right to be heard and believed. We’re with you. Twitter Video

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/15/good-news-for-juanita-broaddrick-kathleen-willey-et-al-hillary-clinton-says-you-have-a-right-to-be-believed/#ixzz3vf6OFY3f"

Enjoy your fantasy, it's not coming true.

Infidelity is one thing. Rape is another. AND then on top of that bringing out Hillary's personal vendettas against the women including Carville as an attack dog brings it all home again.

Hey Trump warned her not to go that path. Hillary has chosen to do so. Trump will win it. In the 90's we didn't have what we have now which is a really powerful voice on social media.

You should learn who Trump's handlers are. It's not a far fetched fantasy.

:lol:

Ruthless. Absolutely ruthless. Hillary was a bloody fool to attack him on the level. She opened the door.

They will be there all of them, staring Hillary down. When Hillary is thoroughly unnerved, bring up the Lolita Express. That wasn't 18 years ago.

You should learn who Trump's handlers are. It's not a far fetched fantasy.

:lol:

Ruthless. Absolutely ruthless. Hillary was a bloody fool to attack him on the level. She opened the door.

She attacked him on what level?

These women have had 15 years since Bill Clinton was in office to do something, not much came of any of it. Now you are saying Trump's secret weapon is to have these women sit in the front row of a debate? Hey, if that's all he's got, weak tea.

I guess Trump supporters really are the same gullible morons who think The Apprentice is real life.

Infidelity is one thing. Rape is another. AND then on top of that bringing out Hillary's personal vendettas against the women including Carville as an attack dog brings it all home again.

Hey Trump warned her not to go that path. Hillary has chosen to do so. Trump will win it. In the 90's we didn't have what we have now which is a really powerful voice on social media.

Got links that Hillary raped anyone? If you're talking about Lewinsky, that was consensual between her and Bill.

"Clinton vs Trump: Debate: Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen Juanita in front row guests of Trump."

Consistent with republicans having nothing of substance or value to offer the American people, just ridiculous lies and personal attacks.

I think they hit it on the nose when they said elections are now like reality shows.

"Clinton vs Trump: Debate: Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen Juanita in front row guests of Trump."

Consistent with republicans having nothing of substance or value to offer the American people, just ridiculous lies and personal attacks.

Come on, Trump brings more than just lies and personal attacks. Let's not forget Gary Busey's endorsement.

Forum List

Back