Clinton vs Trump: Debate: Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen Juanita in front row guests of Trump.

Here's a pay for view I would die to see.

If Hillary keeps this war on women shit up I would set up the debate with these women sitting quietly in the front row of every debate.

In that scenario, Trump should mock the notion of a so-called "vast, right wing conspiracy".

Aside from "it depends on what the meaning of the word is-is", Bubba Bill is also known for his caring comments. "You better put some ice on that lip Juanita", stands out as a notable gesture from a serial rapist. The question is what did Hillary know and when did she know it?

All Hillary has to say now is that yeah, her marriage went through a very rough spot in the national news, but 18 years later, she and Bill have worked through it and are doing fine. Then mention the 3 marriages (as well as the affair Trump had with wife number 2 while being married to wife number 1), and she could turn the whole thing around back onto Trump.

Personally, I think the only thing Clinton has to do is keep her mouth shut and let Trump keep talking.

She can't do that, because if she doesn't answer this and shoot it down soon, it will take on a life of it's own, and she'd be seen as weak for not responding.

Answer what? It hasn't even happened.

If Hillary keeps this war on women shit up I would set up the debate with these women sitting quietly in the front row of every debate.

If they decline will Trump claim they are schlonged bimbos?

He may claim that they have been schlonged aka fucked over aka screwed over but BIMBOS is the term the Clinton's own.

Make sure of that.

Hillary called them the bimbo eruptions.

He may claim that they have been schloged aka fucked over aka screwed over but BIMBOS is the term the Clinton's own.

Make sure of that.

The word used was "schlonged", aka "not presidential". And Trump loves the term "bimbo". According to him Megyn Kelly is one.

I'm almost convinced he is a DNC plant.

I found it hard to take those gold diggers serious. It was always about jumping on the bandwagon for some free money. All of those gals knew Bill was a married man. Didn't seem to bother them or keep them away. They were groupies plain and simple. Check this one out. She would do anything for a buck.

youtube.com/watch?v=m91HH9gxXrI

I found it hard to take those gold diggers serious. It was always about jumping on the bandwagon for some free money. All of those gals knew Bill was a married man. Didn't seem to bother them or keep them away. They were groupies plain and simple. Check this one out. She would do anything for a buck.

That's pretty sad. I feel sorry for Paula Jones.

He may claim that they have been schloged aka fucked over aka screwed over but BIMBOS is the term the Clinton's own.

Make sure of that.

The word used was "schlonged", aka "not presidential". And Trump loves the term "bimbo". According to him Megyn Kelly is one.

oh sweet Lord. I know I'm know angel but I sure as hell thought schlonged was a better term than fucked up or FUBARD or screwed over.

I thought he put it nicely. AND DON'T EVEN try to play the virgin with terms here. Piss off. He used a term that is in all our diss list.

All Hillary has to say now is that yeah, her marriage went through a very rough spot in the national news, but 18 years later, she and Bill have worked through it and are doing fine. Then mention the 3 marriages (as well as the affair Trump had with wife number 2 while being married to wife number 1), and she could turn the whole thing around back onto Trump.
That would be as big a lie as landing under sniper fire lol

She got almost a million. And she got payback because she won with the truth.

That would be as big a lie as landing under sniper fire lol

They make it seem like one day she woke up and heard angels singing. Bill is good. Sad about the bimbos.

I think I'm going to bazooka barf.

Make sure of that.

oh sweet Lord. I know I'm know angel but I sure as hell thought schlonged was a better term than fucked up or FUBARD or screwed over.

I thought he put it nicely. AND DON'T EVEN try to play the virgin with terms here. Piss off. He used a term that is in all our diss list.

Have you ever been schlonged?

If that's not too gentile for you, have you ever been dicked and do you think a Presidential candidate should be making that statement? I'm no wilting flower but fuck honey I really want the leader of the free world to not be so "yiddish" on the womenfolk.

She got almost a million. And she got payback because she won with the truth.

Nobody respects Paula Jones. Celebrity boxing, posing nude in Playboy (or Penthouse I don't remember) and just doing whatever she could to make a buck. Kind of sad.

BTW, she ended up with only $200k, she had greedy lawyers and without a job I'm sure she blew threw that quite quickly. She was used.

Ruthless. Absolutely ruthless. Hillary was a bloody fool to attack him on the level. She opened the door.

Indeed.

Trump ripped her apart on her bathroom habits.

It was very dignified and Presidential.

Make sure of that.

If that's not too gentile for you, have you ever been dicked and do you think a Presidential candidate should be making that statement? I'm no wilting flower but fuck honey I really want the leader of the free world to not be so "yiddish" on the womenfolk.

Actually yes I have.

Really got fucked over by a band called Blue Peter. I understand being fucked over, shlonged, decimated and having to sue back. Yeah I have been schlonged.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NANCY BOYS?

Can't you take a simple term?

Make sure of that.

Actually yes I have.

Really got fucked over by a band called Blue Peter. I understand being fucked over, shlonged, decimated and having to sue back. Yeah I have been schlonged.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NANCY BOYS?

Can't you take a simple term?

Yeah, I don't care what you say. I'm concerned if/when the leader of the free world wants to start talking about (according to you) people being "fucked over", doesn't say much for our country. It's also an unsavory thing to say to women. Then again, I have standards. You on the other hand are (again, according to you) just fucked over.

Invest in a cable modem, unleash the 20th century.

Another truism....

fUU1xDg.jpg

Now boys. As a veteran myself, I simply must come forward and defend a bona fide combat veteran of the Bosnian War:

theveteran.jpg

Forum List

Back