🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Warns Israel: Don't Isolate Yourself

Have people here really still not figured out Hamas does not want peace with Israel?

Have people here really still not figured out that the Zionuts migrated to Palestine determined to remove the Palestinians by any means necessary?

Come on Iran, all the Palestinians need is a rustic atomic bomb dropped on TelAviv.

giphy.gif

===================================

Oh... by the way...

Welcome to Reality...

The consequences that the idiots of Hamas have brought down upon their own heads...

i69esqW3K2gI.jpg

Israeli-bombardment-of-Gaza.jpg

OK you believe that might is right and I believe that justice ought to be done though the heavens fall.

OK you believe that might is right and I believe that justice ought to be done though the heavens fall.

Actually he believes that bad behavior has consequences. You otoh adjust your values as to whether it's bad for da Joos or not.
Bigot.

Actually you believe that zionuts bad behavior from 1925 to 1949 ought to be forgotten. The zionuts believe that the Palestinians RETALIATORY response must be used against them.

Hamas must teach the zionuts that crime does not pay.

Israel will stop when the Hamas tunnels are destroyed. Hamas might fill those tunnels with civilians, and they will still be destroyed.

...OK you believe that might is right and I believe that justice ought to be done though the heavens fall..
churchlady_498523.gif

I believe that the Jews and the Muslims of Old Palestine fought a civil war in 1948-1949, and that the Jews won.

I believe that the Jews have been winning ever since, in their long-term goal of retaking their old spiritual and ancestral homeland.

I believe that the losing side (Palestnian Muslims) stand in the way of that Reconquista.

I believe that the Palestinians haven't got the common sense that God gave an ant, to know when to toss in the towel and to walk away.

I believe that the Muslim world has formerly spent a great deal of blood and treasure in trying to keep the Jews from establishing a country of their own, and that they have failed, and that the Jews are now there to stay.

I believe that the Muslim world has grown weary of spending blood and treasure on behalf of intransigent fools who didn't have the sense to negotiate a halfway decent deal years ago while those deals were still on the table.

I believe that the Muslim world, while still vaguely supportive of the Palestinians in the main, is no longer willing to spend such vast amounts of blood and treasure, for a people who clearly are (collectively) insane, and unable to control themselves, and who have proven to be an embarrassment to the Ummah.

I believe that the Palestinians don't know how to stop pissing in the wind, and pissing all over themselves, metaphorically speaking.

I believe that the intransigence and insanity of the Palestinians have rendered them a Mad Dog status, and that Hamas, as the most extreme manifestation of that insanity, must now be put down, like a rabid animal.

I believe that Might Makes Victory for the Good Guys.

That might very well be an arguably relative term, but, in choosing the more 'good' and 'sane' between the two... Smart Vegas Money is on the Israels, every time.

Must be a genuine bitch-kitty, trying to play pitch-man for scum like Hamas.

Israel will stop when the Hamas tunnels are destroyed. Hamas might fill those tunnels with civilians, and they will still be destroyed.

US taxpayers have made Israhell a military power.

Historical facts support Hamas right to retaliate and fight.

It is indeed a David vs Goliath situation but hopefully Hamas will continue it to fruition.

It is indeed a David vs Goliath situation but hopefully Hamas will continue it to fruition.

Hamas are scum.

The maddest dogs on the block.

To be put down, like an animal with rabies.

The higher the Hamas body-count, the better.

And it's gonna be damned high, this time.

'Scuse me, while I go back for more popcorn.

Last edited:
...OK you believe that might is right and I believe that justice ought to be done though the heavens fall..
churchlady_498523.gif

I believe that the Jews and the Muslims of Old Palestine fought a civil war in 1948-1949, and that the Jews won.

The zionists came to Palestine in 1925 determined to remove the existing Palestinian population by any means necessary.

Genocide/Murder/injustice may be appealing to you but not to me.

I am certain that the Hamas ' warriors will find a way to obtain nuclear material from the old USSR and create havoc in the talmudist enclave.

Hamas are scum.

The maddest dogs on the block.

To be put down, like an animal with rabies.

The higher the Hamas body-count, the better.

And it's gonna be damned high, this time.

'Scuse me, while I go back for more popcorn.

They have the absolute right to retaliate and fight for Palestinian sovereignty. They must not allow the zionuts to get away with murder.

Where there is a will there is a way.

You're right, of course, Bubba.

Repeated operations in Gaza can, indeed, have a detrimental effect upon Israeli foreign relations.

At least during those sequences when Hamas has not been played like a broken fiddle, and made to look the fool, for turning down a brokered ceasefire.

Perhaps this time the Israelis will slaughter Hamas in their thousands, and string the bodies up by their heels like game-birds, to rot in the sun, and put an end to it.

That would certainly be one way to avoid repeated operations in Gaza, in the future.

Thanks for the stimulus, Bubba, I'm sure they'll consider the possibilities.
What "brokered cease fire" are you babbling about, Yeppers?...
The one that you already seem to have in-mind, below, of course. Why? Is there another?

...The one written by Jews and handed off to the Egyptian junta?...
Is that what happened?

Do you have credible, objective, third-party information to share with the class, to indicate that the Egyptian ceasefire proposal was initiated and formulated by Israel?

Didn't the Egyptian proposal simply call for a cessation of hostilities, a relaxing of some restrictions to allow more goods to pass through checkpoints, and, basically, a return to the 2012 ceasefire state?

Reports DO indicate that the Egyptians talked to the Israelis before floating the proposal and that they did not talk to Hamas, due to their disavowing of Hamas terrorism after deposing Morsi, I'll grant you that much, in all fairness, however...

The ceasefire proposal was sooooo bloody simple and uncomplicated that it seems likely that the Egyptians kept it as simple as possible and that the content was largely Egyptian in origin and that the Israelis really didn't have to tweak it... that they merely indicated that such simple terms would be acceptable to them in the interim.

Is it not more likely that Hamas rejected the ceasefire because it must now show its constituency that making Gaza a target again for 2000+ Israeli sorties against it was worth the price, and that the only way to make it worthwhile (while making Hamas look good [enough] in the eyes of its people) is to complicate a ceasefire to make it look more like a peace treaty?

A ceasefire is just that... a ceasefire... an interim cessation of hostilities... not a peace treaty... a temporary thing designed to hold until something more permanent is negotiated and put into place afterwards... regardless of whether the fools of Hamas try (and fail) to make a ceasefire into a peace treaty.

"The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

Their choices have consequences.

Here's hoping that Hamas enjoy the full-scale war and deaths of so many of their own, that their stupidity and intransigence have brought down upon their heads.

It's a pity that the people of Gaza have to suffer alongside them, but, then again, I'll bet that those same people are having Buyer's Remorse right about now, for having voted Hamas into power all those months ago. The best thing for them to do right about now is to stage an internal coup, remove Hamas from power by force, and make nice with Fatah.

...Stick to pictures of scary Jews with big guns:lol:
No problem. Wake me up when the scary Palestinians get some big guns themselves.

Jealous?

I bet you'd 'soil' yourself with orgasmic joy if the Palestinians got their hands on F-16s and M1A1's.

But it's never gonna happen?

Why?

Because they're mad-dogs, and nobody trusts them with the more dangerous flavors of toys.

Sorry. You're stuck forever at the kiddie table, in a weapons context.

Bummer, wot?
tongue_smile.gif
For 'jew, Yeppers.:cuckoo:

Didn't the "Egyptian" proposal simply call for Hamas to cease its resistance to Israel's belligerent occupation of Gaza while allowing Jews to continue their control of Gaza's borders, airspace, and coastal waters?

In all fairness, the Egyptian generals transcribed Bibi's notes for a cease fire as part of a plan to steel the voters of Israel for an influx of cold, dead Jew bodies that will begin arriving with the heroic ground assault of Gaza.

How long do you imagine the new occupation of Gaza will last?
Longer than the Israeli electorates tolerance for an actual war?
Longer than apologists for the Jews can find pictures of big guns?

Mad dogs kill children on a beach with big guns, and you applaud.

Even those with Bibi's ball sack firmly wedged between their cheeks should be able to spot the war crime there, right Yeppers?

The zionists came to Palestine in 1925 determined to remove the existing Palestinian population by any means necessary...
By Jove, I think you've got it !!!
wink_smile.gif

Now, what's the down side?
tongue_smile.gif

...Genocide/Murder/injustice may be appealing to you but not to me...
There is no genocide going on here, otherwise, both Gaza and the West Bank would have been cleared of Muslim-Arab Palestinians, decades ago.

There is far more murder going-on, courtesy of Hamas, Fatah, et al, than has ever manifested from the Israeli side.

As to injustice, well, every conflict has a Winner and a Loser, and the Loser always bitches and whines and moans about injustice.

The Palestinians have lost.

Time to take the sucker's walk... time to pack-up and leave.

...I am certain that the Hamas ' warriors will find a way to obtain nuclear material from the old USSR and create havoc in the talmudist enclave.
You had better hope with all your heart that that does not happen, silly person.

If a nuke detonates over Israel, the IDF will cook Gaza down to a thin, shiny piece of glass, and damn the consequences.

Last edited:
Isn't Clinton the same war criminal who ordered the bombing without congressional consent of a defenseless country to cover up his peculiar sexual appetite? Who the hell in their right mind would listen to his views about Israel?

What "brokered cease fire" are you babbling about, Yeppers?...
The one that you already seem to have in-mind, below, of course. Why? Is there another?

Is that what happened?

Do you have credible, objective, third-party information to share with the class, to indicate that the Egyptian ceasefire proposal was initiated and formulated by Israel?

Didn't the Egyptian proposal simply call for a cessation of hostilities, a relaxing of some restrictions to allow more goods to pass through checkpoints, and, basically, a return to the 2012 ceasefire state?

Reports DO indicate that the Egyptians talked to the Israelis before floating the proposal and that they did not talk to Hamas, due to their disavowing of Hamas terrorism after deposing Morsi, I'll grant you that much, in all fairness, however...

The ceasefire proposal was sooooo bloody simple and uncomplicated that it seems likely that the Egyptians kept it as simple as possible and that the content was largely Egyptian in origin and that the Israelis really didn't have to tweak it... that they merely indicated that such simple terms would be acceptable to them in the interim.

Is it not more likely that Hamas rejected the ceasefire because it must now show its constituency that making Gaza a target again for 2000+ Israeli sorties against it was worth the price, and that the only way to make it worthwhile (while making Hamas look good [enough] in the eyes of its people) is to complicate a ceasefire to make it look more like a peace treaty?

A ceasefire is just that... a ceasefire... an interim cessation of hostilities... not a peace treaty... a temporary thing designed to hold until something more permanent is negotiated and put into place afterwards... regardless of whether the fools of Hamas try (and fail) to make a ceasefire into a peace treaty.

Here's hoping that Hamas enjoy the full-scale war and deaths of so many of their own, that their stupidity and intransigence have brought down upon their heads.

It's a pity that the people of Gaza have to suffer alongside them, but, then again, I'll bet that those same people are having Buyer's Remorse right about now, for having voted Hamas into power all those months ago. The best thing for them to do right about now is to stage an internal coup, remove Hamas from power by force, and make nice with Fatah.

...Stick to pictures of scary Jews with big guns:lol:
No problem. Wake me up when the scary Palestinians get some big guns themselves.

Jealous?

I bet you'd 'soil' yourself with orgasmic joy if the Palestinians got their hands on F-16s and M1A1's.

Why?

Because they're mad-dogs, and nobody trusts them with the more dangerous flavors of toys.

Bummer, wot?
tongue_smile.gif
Don't try being 'clever', Georgie, it's not your strong suit.

...Didn't the "Egyptian" proposal simply call for Hamas to cease its resistance to Israel's belligerent occupation of Gaza while allowing Jews to continue their control of Gaza's borders, airspace, and coastal waters?...
A 'ceasefire' is not a 'peace treaty', and you (and Hamas) are trying to make a 'ceasefire' serve the same purpose as a negotiated peace treaty. How's that working out for you so for?

...In all fairness, the Egyptian generals transcribed Bibi's notes for a cease fire as part of a plan to steel the voters of Israel for an influx of cold, dead Jew bodies that will begin arriving with the heroic ground assault of Gaza...
So far, we only have your word for it, Georgie, that the Egyptians took dictation from Bibi.

And your word is far from 'good enough' to substantiate that wild and hairy-assed claim.

You were asked for credible, objective, neutral, third-party information or evidence, that would cause a reasonable person to deduce that the Egyptians took dictation from the Israelis, in formulating the Egyptian ceasefire proposal.

So far, you have responded with nothing more than further unsubstantiated bombast.

In the absence of any reasonable evidence to the contrary...

Your claim that the Egyptians took dictation from Israel, in order to formulate the ceasefire proposal, is rejected and set aside, with prejudice.

Nice try.

Not.

...How long do you imagine the new occupation of Gaza will last? Longer than the Israeli electorates tolerance for an actual war? Longer than apologists for the Jews can find pictures of big guns?...
As long as the IDF keeps turning-in good Hamas body-count numbers, I suspect.

...Mad dogs kill children on a beach with big guns, and you applaud...
Nope. I feel as bad as the next guy, that several kids died on a beach due to Israeli Navy gunfire from offshore. But that's the trouble with War... people get killed... perhaps next time, Hamas will consider that more carefully, before they pick another fight they can't possibly win. Then again, based upon past performance, that seems highly unlikely.

...Even those with Bibi's ball sack firmly wedged between their cheeks should be able to spot the war crime there, right Yeppers?
Awwwwww... I don't think you like my support for Israel... my, my, my... tsk, tsk, tsk... golly-gosh gee-whiz and glorioski, Emmy Lou... what to do?

Oh, and, by the way, when you've got solid evidence that those poor kids died as part of an intentional Israeli Navy firing upon children, thereby potentially constituting an actual and bona fide War Crime... wake-up the International Criminal Court and file your charges, and let's see if those stick.

[So far, we only have your word for it, Georgie, that the Egyptians took dictation from Bibi..

A dramatic shift in Middle East alliances: Egypt, Israel and Hamas

"During meetings with a small group of American national security experts and journalists in Cairo in mid-May, de facto president el-Sissi and other senior members of the transition government confirmed that Egypt had quietly increased military cooperation with Israel to combat Islamist terrorism in the Sinai and stabilize Egypt.

They characterized Egyptian-Israeli cooperation as "never better," attributing the decline in terrorist attacks in Egypt’s Sinai and the mainland partly to that enhanced coordination. El-Sissi told the group, including this reporter, that restoring security in the Sinai was crucial to achieving his top priority -- jump-starting growth in Egypt, 45 percent of whose 94 million people live in poverty."

Is that what happened?

Jealous?

Why?

Bummer, wot?
tongue_smile.gif
Don't try being 'clever', Georgie, it's not your strong suit.

A 'ceasefire' is not a 'peace treaty', and you (and Hamas) are trying to make a 'ceasefire' serve the same purpose as a negotiated peace treaty. How's that working out for you so for?

So far, we only have your word for it, Georgie, that the Egyptians took dictation from Bibi.

And your word is far from 'good enough' to substantiate that wild and hairy-assed claim.

You were asked for credible, objective, neutral, third-party information or evidence, that would cause a reasonable person to deduce that the Egyptians took dictation from the Israelis, in formulating the Egyptian ceasefire proposal.

So far, you have responded with nothing more than further unsubstantiated bombast.

In the absence of any reasonable evidence to the contrary...

Your claim that the Egyptians took dictation from Israel, in order to formulate the ceasefire proposal, is rejected and set aside, with prejudice.

Nice try.

Not.

As long as the IDF keeps turning-in good Hamas body-count numbers, I suspect.

...Mad dogs kill children on a beach with big guns, and you applaud...
Nope. I feel as bad as the next guy, that several kids died on a beach due to Israeli Navy gunfire from offshore. But that's the trouble with War... people get killed... perhaps next time, Hamas will consider that more carefully, before they pick another fight they can't possibly win. Then again, based upon past performance, that seems highly unlikely.

...Even those with Bibi's ball sack firmly wedged between their cheeks should be able to spot the war crime there, right Yeppers?
Awwwwww... I don't think you like my support for Israel... my, my, my... tsk, tsk, tsk... golly-gosh gee-whiz and glorioski, Emmy Lou... what to do?

Oh, and, by the way, when you've got solid evidence that those poor kids died as part of an intentional Israeli Navy firing upon children, thereby potentially constituting an actual and bona fide War Crime... wake-up the International Criminal Court and file your charges, and let's see if those stick.
Except it's not a war between Gaza and Israel; it's a belligerent occupation where one side controls the borders, airspace, and coastal waters of the other. Jews had their last war with Hezbollah, remember how that turned out? Take that one up with the ICC if your Jewish masters allow it, Sweetie.:eusa_boohoo:

oh boy, Democrat presidents seem to think they are Presidents FOR LIFE

I'm sure that went over with a laugh

Actually he believes that bad behavior has consequences. You otoh adjust your values as to whether it's bad for da Joos or not.
Bigot.

Actually you believe that zionuts bad behavior from 1925 to 1949 ought to be forgotten. The zionuts believe that the Palestinians RETALIATORY response must be used against them.

Hamas must teach the zionuts that crime does not pay.

Bad behavior like the Chevron Massacre? Oops.
Nice to see you supporting america's enemies, you stinky piece of jew hating monkey shit, sir.

[So far, we only have your word for it, Georgie, that the Egyptians took dictation from Bibi..

A dramatic shift in Middle East alliances: Egypt, Israel and Hamas

"During meetings with a small group of American national security experts and journalists in Cairo in mid-May, de facto president el-Sissi and other senior members of the transition government confirmed that Egypt had quietly increased military cooperation with Israel to combat Islamist terrorism in the Sinai and stabilize Egypt.

They characterized Egyptian-Israeli cooperation as "never better," attributing the decline in terrorist attacks in Egypt’s Sinai and the mainland partly to that enhanced coordination. El-Sissi told the group, including this reporter, that restoring security in the Sinai was crucial to achieving his top priority -- jump-starting growth in Egypt, 45 percent of whose 94 million people live in poverty."

Please go back and read your own article.

The 'never better" comment was made during a mid-May meeting, two months ago, and it focused upon Egyptian containment of Hamas on the border between Gaza and the Sinai; a limited and purposed collaboration, and not a permanent taking-of-sides with Israel, against the Palestinians.

What you have served-up here is merely indicative of a collaboration of self-interest, rather than a bosom-buddies arrangement, and I see nothing solid in any of this to indicate (or even allow a reasonable person to logically infer) that the Israelis dictated the terms of the ceasefire to the Egyptians before they made their proposal.

I'm entirely agreeable to being proven wrong in this context - I don't have much of a dog in this one - but I can honestly say that nothing of what's been served-up so far, even comes close to substantiating George's claims.

Last edited:
...Except it's not a war between Gaza and Israel...
It is now.

...it's a belligerent occupation where one side controls the borders, airspace, and coastal waters of the other...
That's called a blockade.

...Jews had their last war with Hezbollah, remember how that turned out?...
Yeppers... the Israelis made the mistake of overlooking the impact of new Iranian weapons and a new Iranian training regimen, and went into Lebanon thinking that it was going to be a cake-walk, and they got their noses busted, on several occasions, during the course of that mini-war, and eventually pulled back without accomplishing all of their goals. But, in truth, Hezbollah's new level of competency puts them on a par with second- or third-rate reserve units of the armies of neighboring Arab countries, and we know how well the Israelis do against even first-rate units of that kind, when they're prepared and braced for such an engagement. Hezbollah has lost the element of surprise. It is a card that can only be played once, and that's now been done. Temporary advantage lost.

In connection with your silly and over-optimistic perceptions of the most recent rumble between the IDF and Hezbollah...

1. do you think that the Israelis will overlook Hezbollah's new level of competency the next time, when they take them on? If you do, then you're deluding yourself.

2. do you think that Hamas is on the same par as a re-armed and re-trained Hezbollah? If you do, then you're deluding yourself.

...Take that one up with the ICC if your Jewish masters allow it, Sweetie.
I have no idea what you mean by that.

I am comforted, however, by the idea that you have no idea what you mean by that, either, so, it's all good.

Oh, and, George, you still haven't served-up evidence, that the Israelis dictated the terms of the ceasefire to Egypt, before the Egyptians proposed it to Hamas.

Then again, you can't back up your wild and hairy-assed claims, can you, other than to flood the forum with drivel and bombast?

Like I said, you're really not anywhere near as good at this as you think you are.

But, keep trying, George (or is it actually 'Girgis'?) ... Allah loves try-ers, too !
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back