Clinton was required to sign document claiming she turned over emails in 2013

In 1 month no one will remember this.

I doubt it and I heard the same thing about Benghazi. Of course the dimwitted Dems hopes it goes away
Benghazi mostly HAS gone away. Just like ebola, fast and furious, the birth certificate, Lois Lerner... shoot I know there's a couple other fake scandals I'm forgetting about. Just like the rest of America.

Yeah that's why there are hearings going on over Benghazi...and the reason her server was even discovered. We'll see but I suspect there is a lot more to come out on this
You all have been saying that for years. And absolutely zilch has come out since the first month or so after it happened.

When you vote for someone, you should not lower the bar to, "He or she didn't break the law." That's a pretty pathetic measuring stick. You are a sucker if that's how you decide if Clinton was in the wrong.

I doubt it and I heard the same thing about Benghazi. Of course the dimwitted Dems hopes it goes away
Benghazi mostly HAS gone away. Just like ebola, fast and furious, the birth certificate, Lois Lerner... shoot I know there's a couple other fake scandals I'm forgetting about. Just like the rest of America.

Yeah that's why there are hearings going on over Benghazi...and the reason her server was even discovered. We'll see but I suspect there is a lot more to come out on this

How many investigations on Benghazi? I've lost count.

You all have been saying that for years. And absolutely zilch has come out since the first month or so after it happened.

You're off topic....have a good one

Maybe in a month, after you've forgotten all about this, I'll start a thread reminding you that I said you would forget about it. :thup:

Maybe in a month, after you've forgotten all about this, I'll start a thread reminding you that I said you would forget about it. :thup:

I doubt I'll see it, you're not important enough to me to care to read your drivel.

in two years the country will be just as sick of emails as they are Benghazi... the voting public could care less ... FACT !
It is probably correct that the voting public won't care.

They should.

But they won't care because they have been inundated with so much BOGUS partisan mudslinging from her opponents, that when something like this which should matter to them comes along, it just looks like another hack attack.

This is what I have meant in the past when I say the GOP is retarded for not keeping its powder dry. They shot their wad too early.

And Clinton will benefit from their idiocy.

in two years the country will be just as sick of emails as they are Benghazi... the voting public could care less ... FACT !
It is probably correct that the voting public won't care.

They should.

But they won't care because they have been inundated with so much BOGUS partisan mudslinging from her opponents, that when something like this which should matter to them comes along, it just looks like another hack attack.

This is what I have meant in the past when I say the GOP is retarded for not keeping its powder dry. They shot their wad too early.

And Clinton will benefit from their idiocy.

That's true. It doesn't matter what they pull up, it's going to look like smear.

I doubt I'll see it, you're not important enough to me to care to read your drivel.
Yet you keep responding... :lmao:

Ignored...see how unimportant you REALLY are. Sheesh, annoying left loons

:thup:

Another response...

They can grasp it just fine. What they can't allow themselves to do is care about it.

If this was a republican their heads would be spinning and exploding

like when nobody gave a shit about Powell ?

This is about Hillary, deflecting to Powell only means you have no defense
You opened the door with "If this was a republican", dumbass. Don't be butthurt just because there was a Republican and no one's head spun or exploded.

Powell was a RINO until Obama showed up. Then he became and voted Democrat. And some will say race doesn't matter.

They can grasp it just fine. What they can't allow themselves to do is care about it.

If this was a republican their heads would be spinning and exploding

like when nobody gave a shit about Powell ?

This is about Hillary, deflecting to Powell only means you have no defense
You opened the door with "If this was a republican", dumbass. Don't be butthurt just because there was a Republican and no one's head spun or exploded.

Powell was a RINO until Obama showed up. Then he became and voted Democrat. And some will say race doesn't matter.

I'm sure the embarrassment from the previous administration had something to do with that, including the part Powell played himself.

Your screaming "fact" does not make it fact. Mr "I'm not a leftist" LOL

I've posted the top 10 concerns of voters more times than you have IQ points. Emails and Benghazi NEVER make the list. I can back that FACT up, so bite my butt.

State Department regulations in place when Clinton resigned as secretary required all departing employees to return all official documents, including emails, to ensure that the department would be able to respond to Freedom of Information Act and congressional requests, as well as subpoenas in litigation.
An email sent in performance of Official Duties is an Official Document whether it was on a private server or not.

I'm sure the NSA has copies of all her emails anyway.

State Department regulations in place when Clinton resigned as secretary required all departing employees to return all official documents, including emails, to ensure that the department would be able to respond to Freedom of Information Act and congressional requests, as well as subpoenas in litigation.
An email sent in performance of Official Duties is an Official Document whether it was on a private server or not.

I'm sure the NSA has copies of all her emails anyway.

I am equally sure that is total bullshit. She just sent then 55,000 pages of e-mails that were on her PRIVATE SERVER.

The train keeps rolling...

And PIAPS lies keeps her tied to the tracks. She deserves everything bad that comes here way. She's too dumb to even get out of her own way.

Signed it, screwed. Didn't sign it then there's even more problems.

Clinton was required to sign document claiming she turned over emails in 2013

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, like all departing federal employees, was required to fill out and sign a separation statement affirming that she had turned over all classified and other government documents, including all emails dealing with official business.

Fox News Megyn Kelly reported Wednesday evening on the requirement and that a spokesman for Clinton had not responded to a request for comment, including an explanation of when the former chief U.S. diplomat signed the mandatory separation agreement or, if she didn't, why didn't she.

Clinton was required to sign document claiming she turned over emails in 2013 WashingtonExaminer.com

"Attorney General Eric Holder harshly condemned the "damn punk" responsible for shooting of two police officers in Ferguson, Missouri early Thursday morning, saying the incident "turned my stomach."

"What happened last night was a pure ambush," Holder said. "This was not someone trying to bring healing to Ferguson, this was a damn punk who was trying to sow discord."

Doesn't it seem that there is always someone trying to make a problem worse.

Well she is pretty old
so she probably forgot

Forum List

Back