🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clintonitis hampers Trump's judgement -

This is our Conservative party now. Facts are delusion, and provable lies are facts. Laughable.

Quite the contrary. The FACT is there is no evidence in existence that proves a 'crime' of 'Collusion' was ever committed or that Trump was ever involved in such a crime.

There is evidence of criminal activity, collusion, bribery, hiding evidenc of Russian crimes, aiding and abetting Russian crimes, withholding evidence, Obstruction, etc against Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama.

Neither of which have anything to do with Trump personally. FAIL.
Indeed. Because the criminals you appoint to your cabinet have nothing to do with you right? This isn't about Trumps personal opinions that violent bigots are good people, stealing money from students while lying about the "great" eduction you give them is a con, or attacking the FBI while claiming you love law enforcement. This is about the criminality and failure of the current administration. I love how you have changed your battle cry from MAGA to FAIL though. Putin loves that. lol

Hmmm, was Teddy Kennedy working for Mondale when he approached the Soviets for help against Reagan in 1984?

Never mind. He probably was.
Hmmm, was Caligula guilty of burning down Rome? Who cares? Nice attempt to deflect from your current hypocrisy and support of admitted and indicted criminality, though. lmao

You're obviously an idiot.

Because I state the current provable facts while you deny them? Thanks for proving delusion, blind loyalty and belief that pedophilia are qualities that now define the conservative sphere of argument. Laws, morality and American ideals are as far from conservative thought as they are from the thoughts of leaders in Russia, Iran, or Saudi Arabia. The GOP have become the party of immorality and corruption and attract the same "followers" as those who support the above named criminals.

"Don't sell crazy here. We're all stocked up."

Agreed - not one ounce of evidence against Trump. Hillary? Not so much. :p
Not one ounce of evidence against Trump except, of course, two indictments and two admissions of guilt.

"Evidence" is not fake claims of unreality by Sean Hannity and the GOP...It is actual fact. lmao
Oh the Clinton Cult is strong in this one
"Clinton Cult." I love to see people repeat the words of others because they see it as an attack on those whom they do not agree with. Neither Clinton is in office of any kind. Hey what about my unwashed butt? I cannot criticize the multiple indictments and admissions of guilt because.....my butt. Nice distraction. derp.

Trump showcases his loyalty to Russia, and Russian lovers - points a finger at an American.

Clinton was investigated more often by a Republican led committee than he has IQ points - NOTHING!

Poootins putz in the WH was this guy.... You know, YOUR hero, obummer. We even have real evidence unlike the made up crap you trot out.

Indeed. Because the criminals you appoint to your cabinet have nothing to do with you right? This isn't about Trumps personal opinions that violent bigots are good people, stealing money from students while lying about the "great" eduction you give them is a con, or attacking the FBI while claiming you love law enforcement. This is about the criminality and failure of the current administration. I love how you have changed your battle cry from MAGA to FAIL though. Putin loves that. lol

Hmmm, was Teddy Kennedy working for Mondale when he approached the Soviets for help against Reagan in 1984?

Never mind. He probably was.
Hmmm, was Caligula guilty of burning down Rome? Who cares? Nice attempt to deflect from your current hypocrisy and support of admitted and indicted criminality, though. lmao

You're obviously an idiot.

Because I state the current provable facts while you deny them? Thanks for proving delusion, blind loyalty and belief that pedophilia are qualities that now define the conservative sphere of argument. Laws, morality and American ideals are as far from conservative thought as they are from the thoughts of leaders in Russia, Iran, or Saudi Arabia. The GOP have become the party of immorality and corruption and attract the same "followers" as those who support the above named criminals.

"Don't sell crazy here. We're all stocked up."
I agree. You are filled up to eyeballs in crazy. lmao

Trump showcases his loyalty to Russia, and Russian lovers - points a finger at an American.

Clinton was investigated more often by a Republican led committee than he has IQ points - NOTHING!

Poootins putz in the WH was this guy.... You know, YOUR hero, obummer. We even have real evidence unlike the made up crap you trot out.

Wow! But, but, but....Obama. "Don't look behind the curtain! Just trust me Trump is the wizard." Bwahahhaaa

Agreed - not one ounce of evidence against Trump. Hillary? Not so much. :p
Not one ounce of evidence against Trump except, of course, two indictments and two admissions of guilt.

"Evidence" is not fake claims of unreality by Sean Hannity and the GOP...It is actual fact. lmao
Oh the Clinton Cult is strong in this one
"Clinton Cult." I love to see people repeat the words of others because they see it as an attack on those whom they do not agree with. Neither Clinton is in office of any kind. Hey what about my unwashed butt? I cannot criticize the multiple indictments and admissions of guilt because.....my butt. Nice distraction. derp.

'Who you calling 'Clinton Cult'?'

Wow! But, but, but....Obama. "Don't look behind the curtain! Just trust me Trump is the wizard." Bwahahhaaa

Hey dude, if you have evidence by all means produce it. So far you all have bupcus.

Let's see. Two of Trump's appointed officials have been indicted. Two more have admitted guilt. That may be "bupkis" to you but it is factual criminality to everyone else.

Trump, in his last pre-election event, in Florida, actually asked Putin to hack Hillary (Illegal under US law) and then asked him to release that stoled information (also illegal under US law) which would be interference by a foreign power in our election (further illegal under US law). Illegality has now become the basic operating procedure of conservatives.

Since some cannot remove their own political feelings from criminality lets consider this in another way.

If China had illegal hacked and stolen corporate information from an American company and then released it to the public they would be in violation of multiple laws and you would be screaming order than anyone else here. But since it is YOUR team and YOUR team leaders violating our basic principles YOU feel that immoral, criminality is just fine.

Stop supporting obvious assaults on American ideals simply because you see it as an attack on your "team." Criminality and immorality does not care about your personal politics. Justice is blind, your personal belief system, on the other hand, seems to be clouded by your rosy glasses.

Hey dude, if you have evidence by all means produce it. So far you all have bupcus.

evidence in the Trump investigation is growing by leaps and bounds, unlike RW idiots Mueller's investigation plays its cards close to the vest. The public isn't on the need to know list, and may never be.

apparently RW's are too damn dumb to grasp that reality.

Forum List

Back