Clintons accused of rigging primary - by Donna Brazille

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.
----------
wow. the DNC has a lot of Hillary aftermath to clean up and restore faith in their system. Clinton ran it into the ground trying to take her "rightful" place as President. Question is - how long can recovery take?

Forum List

Back