Clintons All Smiles After Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead

Ol Slick Willy...lives to fight another day.

Can't run from that devil at the end though MFer...Satan gonna have your ass.
And eat it too.
Oh...none of us wants to know what happens in hell.
That Jew Epstein is finding out right now.
Clinton will get his turn...and his witch wife.
Hell awaits them.
Do no evil...get right with Jesus.
Lucky for you there is no god. Otherwise he'd be asking why you were constantly putting up Jew-hate posts.
That wouldn't go down very well at the pearly gates.
Ever read the New Testament? Jews are not reflected very positively. Jews, as you do, resist the new covenant. Jews, and you, should turn to Jesus Christ or you will all burn in a lake of fire for all eternity.
I will say a prayer for you...and the Jews.

Wow, but the so-called Christians who claim to follow the New Covenant have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to man.
This is God's fault how?

<<Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead>>

Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton's Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead (VIDEO)
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Lol
It is impossible to keep slick Willy away from an sex island… That is why Jeffrey Epstein was partners with him

Wasn't Trump kicking it with them as well.
lol
Trump Kicked Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago...
Any anyway, the Clintons are the ones into a raping and molesting little girls.

They don’t call him slick Willy for nothing… The Clintons are above the law

What about the years before that and why did he kick him out?
Why do women in the inner city have several children with multiple fathers starting at early teenage years? Many with abortions added. With many their mother is still in their mid 20's and grandma not even 40. Lets figure all of this out.

While I was spending the entire day on what I did, others spent the entire day going down an entirely different path and Voila! It is not even Epstein on the gurney at all. This surprised me. I figured they'd at least use his face and paste it in where needed, but as it turns out, they did not do that. I don't know where they got the image for the gurney but suspect they killed a lookalike, and used a stock photo to paste the look alike onto, or they used a lookalike to confuse investigation. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

epsteingurney1.jpg

epsteingurney2.jpg

Let's get another look inside Epstein's ear.PLEASE NOTE: I have noticed some sort of AI is morphing all the Epstein pics to match the guy on the gurney and to circumvent that I looked up court sketches of Epstein (which an AI would not find or modify right, and they match this photo to the left
Yep, that is correct, the confirmed correct ear does not match the guy on the gurney.

epsteingurney.gif

Now look at this one Doc Savage posted on the Godlikeproductions forum: - it shows the exact same thing - a mismatched ear and very different facial features. The nose is different, the eyebrows are different, and I'd bet we did not get to see the mouth for a reason.

epsteingurney3.jpg

BOTTOM LINE: Epstein is alive. He got smuggled out of the jail when there was no security for three entire hours and someone else was put in his place, possibly dead. I can't explain why the head on the gurney was the wrong size, but it is obvious this particular story is not even close to what was reported.

So folks? What do you all think?
I’m
Sure his face contorted a bit as he killed him self ,, but I don’t know. I think he’s out, or he was killed.. he didn’t kill himself

While I was spending the entire day on what I did, others spent the entire day going down an entirely different path and Voila! It is not even Epstein on the gurney at all. This surprised me. I figured they'd at least use his face and paste it in where needed, but as it turns out, they did not do that. I don't know where they got the image for the gurney but suspect they killed a lookalike, and used a stock photo to paste the look alike onto, or they used a lookalike to confuse investigation. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

epsteingurney1.jpg

epsteingurney2.jpg

Let's get another look inside Epstein's ear.PLEASE NOTE: I have noticed some sort of AI is morphing all the Epstein pics to match the guy on the gurney and to circumvent that I looked up court sketches of Epstein (which an AI would not find or modify right, and they match this photo to the left
Yep, that is correct, the confirmed correct ear does not match the guy on the gurney.

epsteingurney.gif

Now look at this one Doc Savage posted on the Godlikeproductions forum: - it shows the exact same thing - a mismatched ear and very different facial features. The nose is different, the eyebrows are different, and I'd bet we did not get to see the mouth for a reason.

epsteingurney3.jpg

BOTTOM LINE: Epstein is alive. He got smuggled out of the jail when there was no security for three entire hours and someone else was put in his place, possibly dead. I can't explain why the head on the gurney was the wrong size, but it is obvious this particular story is not even close to what was reported.

So folks? What do you all think?
A lot of bruising and swelling in that death picture.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Lol
It is impossible to keep slick Willy away from an sex island… That is why Jeffrey Epstein was partners with him

Wasn't Trump kicking it with them as well.
lol
Trump Kicked Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago...
Any anyway, the Clintons are the ones into a raping and molesting little girls.

They don’t call him slick Willy for nothing… The Clintons are above the law

What about the years before that and why did he kick him out?
Why do women in the inner city have several children with multiple fathers starting at early teenage years? Many with abortions added. With many their mother is still in their mid 20's and grandma not even 40. Lets figure all of this out.

How many girls do you know personally that are in that situation?

I wonder if they have made it to Epstein's island and questions those who live there. Should be loads of facts to be found there.

Oh and you can bet Slick Willy and Hitlery are more than glad Epstein is dead. Bill took 26 trips to that island. He sure didn't go there because he liked the island.

I wonder if they have made it to Epstein's island and questions those who live there. Should be loads of facts to be found there.

Oh and you can bet Slick Willy and Hitlery are more than glad Epstein is dead. Bill took 26 trips to that island. He sure didn't go there because he liked the island.
Liar.

There's no evidence Clinton took 26 tries to that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Liar.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

I wonder if the guy asking this question is still alive.

Liar.

There is no evidence that he didn't.

Clinton loves his dick. Its probably the only thing he actually does love. I'd bet he had loads of fun on Epstein's island.

Its right up his dark alley.

Like I always said. If Idiot loony tunes like you don't lie, you would have absolutely nothing to say.

Carry on lefty loon.

Liar.

Clinton loves his dick. Its probably the only thing he actually does love. I'd bet he had loads of fun on Epstein's island.

Like I always said. If Idiot loony tunes like you don't lie, you would have absolutely nothing to say.

Carry on lefty loon.
There's no evidence none of the righties posting here didn't either.

Thanks for confessing you have no proof to back you nonsensical claims.
thumbsup.gif

Ol Slick Willy...lives to fight another day.

Can't run from that devil at the end though MFer...Satan gonna have your ass.
And eat it too.
Oh...none of us wants to know what happens in hell.
That Jew Epstein is finding out right now.
Clinton will get his turn...and his witch wife.
Hell awaits them.
Do no evil...get right with Jesus.
Lucky for you there is no god. Otherwise he'd be asking why you were constantly putting up Jew-hate posts.
That wouldn't go down very well at the pearly gates.

You got some proof god doesn’t exist?
You got proof God does exist?
Proving a negative is impossible either way pal.
IF GOD allowed 6 million Jews to be exterminated I'd say GOD is a pretty sick fuck.

Liar.

Carry on lefty loon.

thumbsup.gif

There is no evidence he didn't visit that island 26 times.

Thanks for confessing you have no proof to back up your nonsensical claim.

Liar.

Carry on lefty loon.

thumbsup.gif

Polly, want a cracker?

Lol
It’s funny clueless people still standing up for the Clintons, sick motherfuckers

Liar.

Carry on lefty loon.

thumbsup.gif

Polly, want a cracker?

Idiot surely needs one and that's your stupid ass.

Average percentage changes of the DJIA, BASDAQ and S&P500 by president since Carter...

Clinton +245%
Obama +206%
Reagan +113%
GHW Bush +58%
Carter +45%
Trump +35%
Bush -38%
[/QUOTE]
Liar.

Carry on lefty loon.

thumbsup.gif

Polly, want a cracker?

Idiot surely needs one and that's your stupid ass.
Ya know it would be helpful if at least one of us knew what in the hell you are rambling about.

Most of the people who used to work there are gone.

Forum List

Back