Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

Without reading this thread, how many wingnuts are arguing that as the private owner of a business he can say whatever he wants? :lol:

None that I've seen so far. As a private citizen he does have the right to think and say whatever he wants though. Seems like you're advocating a form of thought policing to me, brother.

Funny how these same liberals take their kids out of minority districts once their kids are school age or send their kids to private school.

Sorry toots? You are rather strange. Many of the wealthy give to both sides, if one is going to give bribes it is generally good practice to hedge their bets. Thus, do you have evidence he gave to ONLY liberal causes and ONLY to Democrats?

You wouldn't lie by omission, would you?

Democrats can run but they can't hide.

Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online

At the American Power blog, Donald Douglas has an extended discussion of Sterling’s donations to liberal causes and the left-leaning commentators who have lauded him in the past. At the time TMZ released its recording, Sterling was scheduled to receive a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP.

The gaul of these fuckwads trying to call him a conservative.....

American Power: Liberal #Democrat Donald Sterling Caught on Tape Screaming Ugly Racist Epithets

Neo Conservative Blog! Those who have brought us the RED SCARE , Vietnam and the invasion and occupation of Iraq are your source?

Last edited:
Funny how these same liberals take their kids out of minority districts once their kids are school age or send their kids to private school.

I know it must be an oversight but please include the names, addresses and the schools these liberals took their kids from and to which they placed their kids.

I noticed Obama was way over in the far East where there's no news from America, and yet he found the time to chime in about this and throw in a few choice words about how much we Americans suck.

And the left wonders why we can't stand his ass.

Without reading this thread, how many wingnuts are arguing that as the private owner of a business he can say whatever he wants? :lol:

He can say whatever he wants to say, it is his right, however we all have a right to react the way we want and the NBA and his players can say what they want. Consequences is what happens, good bad or indifferent.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Sorry toots? You are rather strange. Many of the wealthy give to both sides, if one is going to give bribes it is generally good practice to hedge their bets. Thus, do you have evidence he gave to ONLY liberal causes and ONLY to Democrats?

You wouldn't lie by omission, would you?

And you are an idiot. Sterling is a liberal, in fact the NAACP was ready to give him an honorary award. They don't extend that to conservatives. Nice trying spin him away from Liberals. Buss for the Lakers was a conservative and Sterling has been a long time liberal.

You still have offered no evidence that he is a liberal. His employees are primarily African American, thus donating to causes which benefit them makes business sense, but has no bearing on what is in his heart. Nor does giving an honorary award suggests the NAACP endorses him, it's simply a business decision focused on getting more money from a whale.

As for my being an idiot, that's open to debate. As for you being unable to provide probative evidence that is becoming clear - you can't. Thus your comments are your opinion alone, not based on facts you have on hand; hence it appears they are based on your biases, prejudices and basic dishonesty.

Try googling Sterlings political leanings, deny all you want, the truth is what it is. Gray Davis and Bill Bradley know that he contributed to their campaigns, those that have followed the NBA know his political leanings.

The fact you want to remain ignorant, is up to you and that is why it is not open to debate that you are an idiot, toots.

What I like is liberal Democrats want to send their kids to private school however, they don't want others to enjoy the same freedom, the want to keep everyone else locked into public schools.

It is b, c, d. Of course you, being c & d, would make it impossible for you to make the correct answer combination.

Yeah, you have evidence to prove your falderal? Given that your post is an ad hominem sans substance, I doubt that you do.

Mr. sterling is a racist, as seen by his comments, is also is stupid because racism is steeped in ignorance. mr. sterling contributed to many liberal cause and spent lots of money helping Gray Davis and Bill Bradley get elected.

Sorry toots.

Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places but-----but perhaps you can steer me in the right direction by providing a link to your "many liberal cause" claim? and-----and only a person that doesn't have much money would consider $4,000 in lifetime political contributions as "spent lots of money". Your perception of "spent lots of money" is important to you, but try-----try to remember $4K is nothing more than pocket change to a billionaire one percenter like Donald Sterling - not to mention his last political contribution was way back in 1991.

Contributor
STERLING, DONALD
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 90210BEVERLY HILLS PROPERTIES11/30/89 $1,000Bradley, Bill (D)

STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 902129/27/91 $1,000Davis, Gray (D)

STERLING, DONALD MR
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 90212REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER9/9/91$1,000Leahy, Patrick (D)

And-----And don't call my girlfriend "toots" -- OK, OK I don't have a girlfriend but if I did, I wouldn't want her flaunting her hookups/relationships with other guys in public/in my face - hmmm, I wonder-----I wonder if Sterling feels the same way?

Yeah, you have evidence to prove your falderal? Given that your post is an ad hominem sans substance, I doubt that you do.

Mr. sterling is a racist, as seen by his comments, is also is stupid because racism is steeped in ignorance. mr. sterling contributed to many liberal cause and spent lots of money helping Gray Davis and Bill Bradley get elected.

Sorry toots.

Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places but-----but perhaps you can steer me in the right direction by providing a link to your "many liberal cause" claim? and-----and only a person that doesn't have much money would consider $4,000 in lifetime political contributions as "spent lots of money". Your perception of "spent lots of money" is important to you, but try-----try to remember $4K is nothing more than pocket change to a billionaire one percenter like Donald Sterling - not to mention his last political contribution was way back in 1991.

Contributor
STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD MR

And-----And don't call my girlfriend "toots" -- OK, OK I don't have a girlfriend but if I did, I wouldn't want her flaunting her hookups/relationships with other guys in public/in my face - hmmm, I wonder-----I wonder if Sterling feels the same way?

No records at your link.

I don't know....you can't judge it by how much but to whom you gave it to.

At least that used to be the fucken standard.

Last edited:
Liberals just like to argue for the sake of arguing. Even when they know they're full of shit. It can be fun to debate the average liberal on the street without their Online talking points memos...they usually just end up with egg all over their faces every time. On the Internet, it can be more of a job since they have so many propaganda sites to get lies to counter your arguments. Behind the screens, liberals have to know how stupid they look but maintaining their status in their group is more important than truth & honesty.

LOL? So anyone who believes in the 1st Amendment is a wingnut to you? Now there's a LOL moment. Free speech means people can say things that you disagree with.

I don't understand this social need to punish people's thoughts and words. Of course his offensive comments were offensive and stupid but why should it be slapped with a fine or loss of his franchise. Let the free marketplace fix it. Anyone with any talent can choose to signup elsewhere when the time comes. His team will go to shit and he'll loose a bundle. Problem solved.

LOL? So anyone who believes in the 1st Amendment is a wingnut to you? Now there's a LOL moment. Free speech means people can say things that you disagree with.

I don't understand this social need to punish people's thoughts and words. Of course his offensive comments were offensive and stupid but why should it be slapped with a fine or loss of his franchise. Let the free marketplace fix it. Anyone with any talent can choose to signup elsewhere when the time comes. His team will go to shit and he'll loose a bundle. Problem solved.

How is censure from a private group not the free marketplace?

Sorry toots.

Contributor
STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD

STERLING, DONALD MR

No records at your link.

I don't know....you can't judge it by how much but to whom you gave it to.

At least that used to be the fucken standard.

Most humans have evolved enough to know but-----but let me help you out...
When you open the link, at the bottom of the page is a message

"Before you submit your query, you must fill in the code."

What the website is asking you is, are you a human. If-----if you are unable to type in the code, it means...
Ehem - were you unable to prove to the website - you're a human?

But if you are able to prove to a website that you are indeed a human then-----then maybe you can prove papageorgio was/wasn't lying when s/he wrote "many liberal cause" that Donald Sterling has allegedly contributed to - I can't find any but-----but maybe you're a better searcher than I am? Let me know.

Similar to Republicans not wanting them to eat at "their" lunch counters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back