Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

even the government admitted that number was bogus

Bundy will have his day in court to discuss exactly what he owes

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

even the government admitted that number was bogus

Bundy will have his day in court to discuss exactly what he owes

And if he is found guilty of a felony, he will have to give up his guns. THAT WILL KILL HIM!

This is just an attack by Obama on innocent White citizens who love and respect the Constitution.
They love and respect the Constitution except for when they lie about it while they trample and spit on it. Their cause is overwhelmingly rejected by America every time they bring attention to it. They are not patriots. They are treasonous rebels who seek to destroy America and the American culture. You just like them because they are raving racist scum just like you.

My best guess is that this is going to make the media happy. That part of Oregon is not much to look at any time of the year, and during the Winter, it is a real drag. I suspect that they would rather be interviewing the passengers of the cruise ship that went through the storm in Florida.

b4PdmzNCT9myXrL86PE0_Asshat.jpg

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.
Blatant racism. The two cases have no similarities and nothing to do with each other. One is about taxes to an alleged non-profit group and the other is about interfering with law enforcement and refusing to pay court ordered fees for using federal land for profit.

Tell it to the Dann sisters. The BLM and the DOE have worked for decades destroying the Western Shoshone nation. Bundy is just another victim of these assholes.

Have you ever watched American Outrage? I found it be illuminating as well as heartbreaking.

No but I know it's out there. I'd like to see it because every review I've read confirms what you've said. Mmm I'm going to check Amazon right now. Thanks for that tweak.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You lefties today are a strange bunch. You yell and scream over eminent domain and the Keystone but you back the feds stealing land from First Nations and ranchers.
Native American property rights can not be compared to ranchers. Once again, you try to deflect away from the topic by bringing forth unrelated topics. Your argument for the defense of the criminal ranchers can not be defended on it's own merits. That is why you have to drag in these unrelated topics.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. The Dann sister's plight is exactly the same as the ranchers.

The fight is grazing rights and grazing fees. You need to get up to speed before you shoot your fucking mouth off.

Here ya go sparky. Read and learn. The freaking nazis in the government stole all their horses and cattle.

"Their wish is to be left alone, and to graze their cattle freely on land they claim as their birthright.

The federal government's wish is for the Danns to stop fattening their livestock at taxpayers' expense.

This battle has gone on for 30 years, and the Danns have not given up yet, even though the government has seized hundreds of their cattle, sold the animals at auction, charged the sisters nearly $50,000 in fees and fined them $3 million for willful trespass.

''Trespass? Who the hell gave them the land anyway?'' Mary Dann asked as she mended a fence on a windswept desert morning. ''When I trespass, it's when I wander into Paiute territory.''

Her sister Carrie said: ''I was indigenous and in one single evening they made me indigent. If you think the Indian wars are over, then think again.''

The dispute is rooted in the refusal by the sisters and some other Shoshone ranchers to pay grazing fees on traditional Western Shoshone land -- nearly 26 million acres in Nevada, roughly two-thirds of the state.

The government considers it public land, and to drive the point home, 40 agents from the Bureau of Land Management descended on the Danns' ranch in September, heavily armed and fortified with helicopters, and confiscated 232 cattle, which were later sold."

Range War in Nevada Pits U.S. Against 2 Shoshone Sisters

You lefties today are a strange bunch. You yell and scream over eminent domain and the Keystone but you back the feds stealing land from First Nations and ranchers.
Native American property rights can not be compared to ranchers. Once again, you try to deflect away from the topic by bringing forth unrelated topics. Your argument for the defense of the criminal ranchers can not be defended on it's own merits. That is why you have to drag in these unrelated topics.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. The Dann sister's plight is exactly the same as the ranchers.

The fight is grazing rights and grazing fees. You need to get up to speed before you shoot your fucking mouth off.

Here ya go sparky. Read and learn. The freaking nazis in the government stole all their horses and cattle.

"Their wish is to be left alone, and to graze their cattle freely on land they claim as their birthright.

They can 'claim' the land all they want. It isn't theirs.

At one point, the rowdiest member of the group last occupying the Oregon preserve started yelling about the movie Braveheart,....

For those that don't understand this struggle an how far it goes back one has to look at how the feds have screwed over the Western Shoshone.
You aint worried about any "shoshones" you are worried about fat white Bundy

Fuck you buddy. I've worked decades for First Nations rights. Started off with my feds fucking over the people of Grassy Narrows. Mercury poisoning.

That got me dedicated to become a lifetime water conservationist. And you?

At one point, the rowdiest member of the group last occupying the Oregon preserve started yelling about the movie Braveheart,....

Sigh.....the first rule of cosplay? Don't use real bullets.

The second rule of cosplay? Bring snacks.

For those that don't understand this struggle an how far it goes back one has to look at how the feds have screwed over the Western Shoshone.
You aint worried about any "shoshones" you are worried about fat white Bundy

Fuck you buddy. I've worked decades for First Nations rights. Started off with my feds fucking over the people of Grassy Narrows. Mercury poisoning.
If you claim so and if you say so...I myself am 6 4 and 235 lbs of rippling muscle...woo hoo

Sharpton owes more. Go ahead and arrest him on back taxes.

Forum List

Back