Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

Looks like those mother fuckers just want blood shed. That's the feds for you.
Yeah...forcing them to seize federal lands...forcing Bundy to fly up there to join them...all that stuff the fed "mother fuckers" forcing people to do so they can have blood shed. Have another drink, hun.

Fuck off Bod. Even the Nevada assembly woman Fiore were panicked that the asshole feds were looking for a fight. She made them back off.

For those that don't understand this struggle an how far it goes back one has to look at how the feds have screwed over the Western Shoshone.
You aint worried about any "shoshones" you are worried about fat white Bundy

Fuck you buddy. I've worked decades for First Nations rights. Started off with my feds fucking over the people of Grassy Narrows. Mercury poisoning.

That got me dedicated to become a lifetime water conservationist. And you?
I see. Mercury poisoning.

BTW...I love the #RanchStupidians.

So what should we do with Mr Cliven Bundy?

Try him on gun charges, criminal trespass and incitement to riot
Sell his land to pay for 20 years grazing fees

Sounds just

Throw Sharpton in jail and sell everything he owns for his back taxes. Oh and make sure you go to his house and his business with helicopters and 200 armed men.

I can't wait for you to cheer that on.

Yeah...forcing them to seize federal lands...forcing Bundy to fly up there to join them...all that stuff the fed "mother fuckers" forcing people to do so they can have blood shed. Have another drink, hun.

Fuck off Bod. Even the Nevada assembly woman Fiore were panicked that the asshole feds were looking for a fight. She made them back off.
Riiiiiiiight. I'm believing that. :rolleyes:

So what should we do with Mr Cliven Bundy?

Try him on gun charges, criminal trespass and incitement to riot
Sell his land to pay for 20 years grazing fees

Sounds just

Throw Sharpton in jail and sell everything he owns for his back taxes. Oh and make sure you go to his house and his business with helicopters and 200 armed men.

I can't wait for you to cheer that on.
What? You don't want to string him up anymore?

For those that don't understand this struggle an how far it goes back one has to look at how the feds have screwed over the Western Shoshone.

Fuck you buddy. I've worked decades for First Nations rights. Started off with my feds fucking over the people of Grassy Narrows. Mercury poisoning.

Yeah Bod. I've always been an activist but Grassy Narrows and the horror that ensued with the mercury poisoning and lack of federal response made me passionate about a very real issue and that is water purity.

That's why I'm so bent out of shape over Flint. I've been working on clean water out here since so much of the province is on a boil water advisory and the provincial government is doing jack shit.

And I'm working on trying to stop the Bi Pole III hydro project which is destroying wetlands. Hey let me know if you want to help out on any of my conservation efforts.

Yeah Bod. I've always been an activist but Grassy Narrows and the horror that ensued with the mercury poisoning and lack of federal response made me passionate about a very real issue and that is water purity.

That's why I'm so bent out of shape over Flint. I've been working on clean water out here since so much of the province is on a boil water advisory and the provincial government is doing jack shit.

And I'm working on trying to stop the Bi Pole III hydro project which is destroying wetlands. Hey let me know if you want to help out on any of my conservation efforts.
Yes. You said mercury poisoning. Already.

Oh give it a rest or give everyone the right to break any law they want without fear of the law.

He and the rest are nothing but welfare queens, sucking the life out of the tax payers. I have to pay my bills. So does he and the rest of those lying criminal thugs.

The RW Loons demonize the FBI when they are enforcing the law again their gun nuts, but praise the agents when they come down on minority groups.

Yep.

These welfare queens already get 93% of their grazing fees for free but the RWNJ traitors say that's not enough.

Free ride for welfare ranchers but they'd starve black/Hispanic/Native American kids to death in the snow.

CNN and Oregonlive.com are reporting Clive Bundy was arrested as soon as his plane landed in Oregon about an hour ago and that the holdouts at the refuge are saying they will surrender to FBI this morning.
The link to Oregon Live may change, but it is on the front page this morning. Should be all over the news shortly.

oregonlive.com
Its about time they caught that ugly relic from the Jim Crow days.

CNN and Oregonlive.com are reporting Clive Bundy was arrested as soon as his plane landed in Oregon about an hour ago and that the holdouts at the refuge are saying they will surrender to FBI this morning.
The link to Oregon Live may change, but it is on the front page this morning. Should be all over the news shortly.

oregonlive.com

They will all be having foot longs for a long time :ack-1:

clivenbundyarrestmugjpg-320227db4edc9b6c.jpg

JJ MacNab ‏@jjmacnab
The charges against Cliven Bundy. #Oregonstandoff

Ca9BaPTUYAA7Rht.png

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

Sharpton owes more. Go ahead and arrest him on back taxes.

It is okay with me!

Forum List

Back