Clive Bundy:'god told me to take feds' guns'

Prove it shit for brains.

you obviously didn't read the link. he never says what luddly claimed he said. show me where said "god told me to take fed guns"....he never said that.

You misquote my subject line. At least be honest about what I wrote. Look again. What I wrote is:

That is VERY different from your version:

"god told me to take fed guns"

But, you are correct that he did not say 'god told me to take the feds' guns'. His actual words:

“The Lord told me… if [the local sheriff doesn’t] take away these arms from federal agents, we the people will have to face these arms in a civil war,”

So, spurt, calm down before you live up to your new nickname.

LOL....what i said, other than the "s'" is identical to what you said. and leaving out the "s'" doesn't alter it any way. and then you admit i'm right and that you were wrong.

:lol:

i suggest you are the one who needs to calm down.

Hearing voices is a symptom of schizophrenia.

We need to have Bundy adjudicated as mentally ill… and then take his fucking guns away.

Actually, hearing voices just means you actually talk with people and you listen. See, that's how people usually speak, with their voice.

As part of the plan for the Dry Lake solar zone, any solar developers are expected to pay into a fund to "mitigate" the Gold Butte area. However, the "mitigation" activities can't take place with cattle grazing in the area. If the mitigation doesn't take place, no money for the BLM.

One of the companies interested in building a solar plant on BLM-controlled land is the Chinese firm ENN Energy Group, which wants to build a $5 billion solar facility in the Nevada desert near Laughlin. ENN is represented by lawyer Rory Reid, Sen. Harry Reid's son. The Chinese firm also wants to build on a 9,000-acre plot in Clark County, where rancher Cliven Bundy is holding off the BLM, and where Rory Reid used to be the chairman of the County Commission.

According to Reuters, the County Commission voted to sell ENN the public plot of land for $4.5 million, a fraction of its appraised value of $38.6 million.

Majority Leader Sen. Harry Reid has been one of ENN's most prominent supporters. According to Reuters, he recruited the company for the project during a trip to China in 2011. Reuters also reports that Reid has tried to pressure the state's largest power company, NV Energy, to become ENN's first customer.

Sen. Reid has had other links to dubious power projects, including Amonix, a company with no record of success that received huge tax breaks then collapsed. There was also Nevada Geothermal, which received $98 million in federal loan guarantees but in a recent filing with the SEC revealed that it is undergoing substantial problems that threaten its ability to continue as a company.

Both Reids have denied ever discussing the ENN project or working together in any way on it, but the paper trails suggest otherwise.

A Clark County commissioner recently said that supporters of Cliven Bundy "better have funeral plans," and the situation seems primed and ready for violence, with hundreds of federal rangers on one side, and ranchers and militia members on the other.

If blood ends up being shed over a desert tortoise, the trail of gore may lead straight to Harry Reid's desk in the Senate chambers.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-power-scheme-connected-bundy-ranch-standoff/

I believe Bundy and I do not believe Harry Reid or his son! Reuters said the paper trail tells a different story even though both father and son are sticking to their own story which conflicts with evidence. What a shame this man is being robbed of his property because of these kind of shenanigans. Very sad day for America. I feel for Bundy. It is a shame how he has been treated. If it had happened to you, Luddly, you'd be singing a different tune!

Last edited:
Watch: Cliven Bundy Claims God Told Him to Fight a ?Civil War? | Occupy Democrats

Welfare rancher Cliven Bundy told a crowd recently about his religious inspiration for his armed rebellion against the Federal government.

“The Lord told me… if [the local sheriff doesn’t] take away these arms from federal agents, we the people will have to face these arms in a civil war,” Bundy told members of the socially conservative Independent American Party.

Bundy has been in a 20 year standoff with the federal government for refusing to pay grazing fees for his large cattle herd, and for trespassing on federal land. Earlier this year, Bundy invited self-proclaimed militia members onto his property to aim guns federal agents to keep them away.

The federal government says Bundy owes over $1 million in fees and penalties for trespassing on federal property without a permit for more than 20 years, but Bundy refuses to acknowledge federal authority on federally owned land.

Read the rest, see the video at the link.

All the more reason to put these kooks in psychiatric hospitals , next thing you know these kooks go of and murderer someone saying their god told them to do it

Forum List

Back