🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cliven Bundy doesn't like walls and laughs at fear based crap on Caravan

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Cliven "said he was perplexed by America’s high rates of incarceration: “We are supposed to be the freeest nation in the world … I was in jail with several thousand people. I’ve seen a lot of good people in there. The smartest people in this nation might be incarcerated in their jails.”"

I wonder if our Reigning Stable Genius is listening. He may want to live among his equals -- in prison and call it a win.

Cliven Bundy rebukes Trump over attack on migrants: 'We should have a heart'

Cliven "said he was perplexed by America’s high rates of incarceration: “We are supposed to be the freeest nation in the world … I was in jail with several thousand people. I’ve seen a lot of good people in there. The smartest people in this nation might be incarcerated in their jails.”"

I wonder if our Reigning Stable Genius is listening. He may want to live among his equals -- in prison and call it a win.

Hmm I’ll have to take a few minutes to reconsider my stance

Hmm I’ll have to take a few minutes to reconsider my stance
That sounds like an act of love

Sometimes the comedic material from the right writes itself doesn’t it?

Bundy needs cheap beaner labor he can pay pennies to and threaten to call ICE if they bitch. He's like every other rancher....same as the guy who hired the piece of shit who raped and murdered that little Mollie girl in Iowa....fuck Bundy.

Forum List

Back