🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

Good luck trying to get through to Neanderthal cretins on this one. People like Sessions don't possess the ability to differentiate between violent criminals and completely peaceful recreational drug users. In their warped brains, they're all the same.

The fact of the matter is that very few drug users are in prison today simply for using. Most of them are sellers of dangerous narcotics or the drug charge they got was in association with a more serious crime. The percentage of people in prison today for usage only is in the lower single digits.

Well, Sessions wants to change that. It's Gung-ho Nazi time. Like i said, there's no reasoning with Neanderthal cretins like Sessions.

Good luck trying to get through to Neanderthal cretins on this one. People like Sessions don't possess the ability to differentiate between violent criminals and completely peaceful recreational drug users. In their warped brains, they're all the same.

The fact of the matter is that very few drug users are in prison today simply for using. Most of them are sellers of dangerous narcotics or the drug charge they got was in association with a more serious crime. The percentage of people in prison today for usage only is in the lower single digits.

Well, Sessions wants to change that. It's Gung-ho Nazi time. Like i said, there's no reasoning with Neanderthal cretins like Sessions.

What Sessions sees is a serious problem in our society. Over 50,000 Americans lost their lives to overdoses last year, and that's not including how many thousands of lives ruined. We are in an epidemic today like we've never seen before, and you think government should just allow it to go on or get worse?

In the end, Sessions is telling his subordinates that they will press for the maximum sentences offered by the law being broken.

This is the job and it is a dereliction of the job to do otherwise. This is why Obama's Justice Department was wrong.

Sessions is NOT telling the Judges how to rule, however. If you people only learned to think critically you'd see that.
If you read the article he is changing policies that does have some effect on how judges are able to rule.

I guess you must own a private prison and make billions off of taking your neighbors freedom. There is no other reason you would support this sort of mass incarceration as it is deeply damaging to our citizens and our society.

Not to mention expensive. The last figures I've seen, which were from 10 years ago, were $70,000 per year, per prisoner. Total waste of money.

Hmmm, well if what you say is true, then the prices have really dropped throughout the years:

The fee to cover the average cost of incarceration for Federal inmates in Fiscal Year 2015 was $31,977.65 ($87.61 per day). (Please note: There were 365 days in FY 2015.) The average annual cost to confine an inmate in a Residential Re-entry Center for Fiscal Year 2015 was $26,082.90 ($71.46 per day).

Federal Register :: Annual Determination of Average Cost of Incarceration

If that was true, then why did the respective prison board release 166 people from death row after getting their DNA test results?

Not what I read. The releases go back to the '70's before DNA was as advanced as it is today. Some were released by governors and three were released after their civilian convictions were overturned to be inducted back into the military where they were tried and convicted on Federal charges.

Pick up the pace on those remaining and I'll work for free and provide my own weapon and bullets.

If that was true, then why did the respective prison board release 166 people from death row after getting their DNA test results?

Why lie?

Fast facts:
  • 1989: The first DNA exoneration took place
  • 37: States where exonerations have been won
  • 20 of 350 people exonerated served time on death row
  • 14: Average length of time served by exonerees
  • 4,787: Total number of years served
  • 26.5: Average age of exonerees at the time of their wrongful

People don't die from pot. They DO die from alcohol and from prescription drug addiction and from cigarettes. So nice subterfuge. Try again

They do die from driving under the influence. The same dealers selling marijuana to kids also have other inventories, do they not?

Why do you consider the brain damage done to youth by marijuana simply collateral damage?

They gladly throw them into cages alongside the most brutal violent criminals. You just won't get through to those folks. I've tried for years. Like i said, Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. They only know death and destruction. Our Justice System can't evolve until the Neanderthal cretins go extinct. It is what it is.

69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2.jpg

Why would I know his prior record? I don't know the pos personally and the paper didn't report it.

Were you not whining about the length of his sentence? Seventy years? Then you boast that you don't have all the facts. Identical to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama who called the police who justifiably arrested a friend of his stupid while admitting he did not have all the facts.

Why continue to lie? Is that all you can do? You have yet to show where Sessions has stated that they are going to be seeking long prison terms for casual users. Why is that?

Not what I read. The releases go back to the '70's before DNA was as advanced as it is today. Some were released by governors and three were released after their civilian convictions were overturned to be inducted back into the military where they were tried and convicted on Federal charges.

Pick up the pace on those remaining and I'll work for free and provide my own weapon and bullets.
You're right. Since 1973, 159 people have been released from death row, 20 as a direct result of DNA testing.

What Sessions sees is a serious problem in our society. Over 50,000 Americans lost their lives to overdoses last year, and that's not including how many thousands of lives ruined. We are in an epidemic today like we've never seen before, and you think government should just allow it to go on or get worse?
Maybe, we just need to, "grab guns" to make everyone safer regardless of drugs.

People don't die from pot. They DO die from alcohol and from prescription drug addiction and from cigarettes. So nice subterfuge. Try again

They do die from driving under the influence. The same dealers selling marijuana to kids also have other inventories, do they not?

Why do you consider the brain damage done to youth by marijuana simply collateral damage?
Nothing but red herrings. There are no deaths from overdose with marijuana, like there is for alcohol.

They are violent when they go in. That's why they are there. They have already gone through rehab, community service, halfway houses and counseling. They have had sentences with non violent first offenders. They have graduated. They committed acts of violence and gone on.

No matter what they have done, robbery, home invasion ask the common drug criminal will all say "it was only one roach. Not even mine."
Your average pot smoker is not violent. And they don't go in violent. They become violent as a way to survive incarceration. 70% of the people in prison are there for victimless crimes. No one should go to prison on drug charges.
They become violent as a way to survive anywhere.
So who needs them in civil society?
They don't contribute anything positive.
'Get rid'!

'Get rid'!
Bullshit. They buy expensive houses. That benefits the real estate market. They buy lots of plastic bags. That benefits the containers market. They buy nice cars. That benefits the automobile industry. They buy lots of donuts and pizza. That benefits the food industry.

What do you mean, they don't contribute.

'Get rid'!
Bullshit. They buy expensive houses. That benefits the real estate market. They buy lots of plastic bags. That benefits the containers market. They buy nice cars. That benefits the automobile industry. They buy lots of donuts and pizza. That benefits the food industry.

What do you mean, they don't contribute.
Ya. I'm sure the neighbors who live beside the sub-human drug dealers are delighted.
People who live in expensive houses/property, like I do, KNOW!!!! who their neighbors are and WHERE the money came from to buy the expensive house/property.
I can pick up the phone and give that 'neighbor's address and license plate number/s to the person on the end of the phone and in a couple of days I can find out what the 'neighbor's favorite ice cream is.

Forum List

Back