🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

People don't die from pot. They DO die from alcohol and from prescription drug addiction and from cigarettes. So nice subterfuge. Try again

They do die from driving under the influence. The same dealers selling marijuana to kids also have other inventories, do they not?

Why do you consider the brain damage done to youth by marijuana simply collateral damage?
Nothing but red herrings. There are no deaths from overdose with marijuana, like there is for alcohol.

Exactly

People don't die from pot. They DO die from alcohol and from prescription drug addiction and from cigarettes. So nice subterfuge. Try again

They do die from driving under the influence. The same dealers selling marijuana to kids also have other inventories, do they not?

Why do you consider the brain damage done to youth by marijuana simply collateral damage?

As opposed to alcohol?

Not what I read. The releases go back to the '70's before DNA was as advanced as it is today. Some were released by governors and three were released after their civilian convictions were overturned to be inducted back into the military where they were tried and convicted on Federal charges.

Pick up the pace on those remaining and I'll work for free and provide my own weapon and bullets.
You're right. Since 1973, 159 people have been released from death row, 20 as a direct result of DNA testing.

Not to mention all the other people freed by the innocence project.

No one is thrown in prison with brutal murderers for smoking a little bit of ganja. They are thown in prison for being a brutal murderer and yes, incidentally smoking a little bit of ganja.

That is a lie. You might want to give a look into the Rockefeller Drug Laws.

Maybe one day if you learn to read, you'll even be correct about something.

Awwwww. Halfwitty thinks truth is funny

No surprises from an uneducated uninformed lying trump loon
the truth?

From you?

th

Ya. I'm sure the neighbors who live beside the sub-human drug dealers are delighted.
People who live in expensive houses/property, like I do, KNOW!!!! who their neighbors are and WHERE the money came from to buy the expensive house/property.
I can pick up the phone and give that 'neighbor's address and license plate number/s to the person on the end of the phone and in a couple of days I can find out what the 'neighbor's favorite ice cream is.
No one goes to prison over ice cream, unless you're in Israel protesting the price of "milke".

No one is thrown in prison with brutal murderers for smoking a little bit of ganja. They are thown in prison for being a brutal murderer and yes, incidentally smoking a little bit of ganja.

Very few people go to prison for smoking weed alone. Most of the people in prison for drugs are in there because of another more serious related crime, or selling. People who are in prison for just using a drug (any drug) is in the single digit percentage. Challenge me on that, and I'll give you something to read.

Very few people go to prison for smoking weed alone. Most of the people in prison for drugs are in there because of another more serious related crime, or selling. People who are in prison for just using a drug (any drug) is in the single digit percentage. Challenge me on that, and I'll give you something to read.
Should we look at drug laws by State?

Just another LIB wet-dream to claim people are put in prison fo smoking dope.
If they had a fucking brain cell they would know that the cost of housing a prisoner is very high and empty prison cells are getting as scarce as doctors who accept Obamacare cards.

Forum List

Back